General > Frauds

Italian "shamans" murder cut up two disciples in Ecuador/Francesco De Giorgi

(1/1)

kelebek:
My name is Miguel Martinez, I am from Mexico and live in Florence, Italy.  

News from Italy:in 2006, two Italians - Denis Tronchin from Venice and Emiliano Eva from Milan - disappeared in Ecuador. A few days ago, six Italians were indicted for murder by the Ecuador authorities. The group had gone on a "shamanic tour" to Shuar country with a group led by Francesco De Giorgio, who has the website "il Tamburo dello sciamano" (http://www.sciamanesimo.com/) and calls himself "Tsunki".

The two apparently died during a ceremony using ayahuasca or else maikiuwa (private information, I don't know how reliable, says that another vegetable substance, called Sangre del Diablo, had been mixed with the ayahuasca). The "shamans" then cut up the bodies using a power saw and threw them into the river Pastaza, where they were later found.

The Italian press has made some speculation http://tinyurl.com/ya82nhl about association with the murder of Gilberto Yankuam, a local leader who had been fighting head hunting for the US collectors' market: probably there is no connection, but this could be another interesting issue to look into.

From his website, Francesco De Giorgio seems to be associated with a certain Michael Harner, though he seems not to identify completely with him.

Francesco "Tsunki" De Gregorio calls himself a "Shuar shaman", but was born in Rome and lives between Treviso (near Venice) and Lugano (Switzerland) where he claims to heal "remotely", and trains shamans by "email and over the phone", mixing Shuar and Lakota traditions!

He tells his readers to send him 180 euros to find out whether their vocation is authentic; he then asks his spirit guides, and asks the reader for a further 230 Euros and so on.
http://www.sciamanesimo.com/eventi.html

Though he doesn't put a date on it, he says we are near "the end of civilization" because of a clash between the West and Islam and mentions the so-called "2012 Maya" prophecy http://www.sciamanesimo.com/fine.html

His website also has an English language version, apparently it is a multinational operation: http://www.shamanism.ws/home.html

educatedindian:
Hello and welcome. Thanks for pointing this out to us. We've been needing another member in Italy to help us track the exploiters operating over there.

What you posted is certainly a news story. I placed it in Frauds and retitled it to warn the public about De Giorgio. Usually we would start a new subject under Research Needed. But involvement in possible murder or manslaughter, and and the very least endangering your followers lives, certainly makes someone a fraud or worse.

Many other things about De Giogio clearly point to him being a fraud. An Italian claiming to be teaching Shuar tradition, encouraging people to take dangerous drugs like ayahusca and possibly others, and making "apprentices" online and over the phone (?!) are all causes to warn the public.

Here's google translations of the article, broken into paragraphs. Am I reading it correctly, that De Giorgio himself is one of the men wanted for causing these deaths, but that there's no cooperation between Italy and Ecuador over this?

-----------------
Killed in a shamanic ritual, investigated 6 Italian
Republic - 06 December 2009 Page 29 Section: CHRONICLE

QUITO - A warrant of arrest for manslaughter. Target audience: The group of six Italian tourists which included Denis Tronchin and Emiliano Eve, the two boys disappeared August 6, 2006 in Puyo in the Amazon jungle, where they had come to immerse themselves in the shamanistic practices of the Indians try Shuare two powerful hallucinogenic The maikiuwa el 'ayahuasca, which caused the death.

The remains of Denis and Emiliano were found several months later - on 19 December 2006 and 22 February 2007 - along the Pastaza River. Inside the bags. The bodies split into several parts (with the 'use of a chainsaw, established the scientific expertise). Police in the FiscalĂ­a Provincial Puyo Macas - Ecuadorian investigative body - have never stopped to investigate. Despite the 'conspiracy of silence Shuar community, headhunters and shamans "for interest."

Now 's investigation could be at a turning point. The magistrates of Macas - after accusing four Shuar that would have eliminated the bodies of two young tourists after 'overdose hallucinogens have issued an arrest warrant against six other Italians who have taken part in shamanic ritual. In the forest 's were also Anthony Accomando, Francesco De Giorgio (a shaman or through the website "shaman drum" directed towards its customers' Ecuador), Eugenio Zanardi, Bruno Di Folco, Giuliano Italian Rigotti and saved. Investigators accuse them of manslaughter.

Essentially did nothing, despite knowing the risks they ran, to deter and Emiliano Denis maikiuwa to experience an even more potent potion 'ayahuasca instead ate the whole group. Anthony Accomando is assumed even for the 'premeditated murder would have been him - according to some evidence - a request that the two boys were prepared for the lethal cocktail. The arrest warrant for the six Italians is not yet internationally will become if the family of Denis and Emiliano will engage in a 'body of the case their own, independent from that of the courts of Macas.

In this case triggered 's arrest and the extradition request in Ecuador. And the story would come, perhaps, to a conclusion. Ricostruiamola. It is the night between 5 and 6 August in the forest of Puyo. According to police reports, when Denis and Emiliano stop living, c 'is immediately who is responsible to make their bodies disappear. Triggered the investigation. It retraces the journey of Denis and Emiliano, milestones, contacts. Since departing from Milan (July 28, 2006) to the jungles of Puyo. It is only thanks to genetic testing that the medical experts, once found the bodies, confirm that this is Tronchin and Eve. The first of Gardigiano, Venice, l 'other of Milan. The bridge 's Italy, at the' beginning, not quite unshakeable. Little cooperation between Ecuadorian and Italian prosecutors.

Family members seeking the truth, but the maps seem muddled, confused scenario. "What this story is still shrouded in mystery is obvious - he says Antonello Zappadu, the photojournalist of shots at Villa Certosa, which produces reports in South America from years' 80 and has followed this issue closely as well - too many things do not come back, maybe you are not have chosen to explore. "

In the place where police ritrovatoi remains of Denise Emiliano thirteen others were found dead. The forest is the kingdom of Puyo head-hunting Shuar. Why investigators believe that behind the death of two Italian hides with international traffic in organs. In particular heads (skulls) miniaturized. Market may be worth 50 to $ 300. Traffickers buy them, especially Americans, who then hijack them in the circuit of museums natural. Acts of 'investigation there are a number of testimonies. And the reference to a murder "weird."

What Gilberto Yankuam, vice president of the Confederation of Indigenous Nations of 'Amazon. Was kidnapped and killed, according to authorities, because during a trip to the United States reveals an anthropological museum visiting New York who heads one of the miniature display can only come from a clandestine trade of "cabezas reducidas. A Tzante (head miniaturized) putting on the market by the Shuar. Implicit in 'murder Yankuam, again according to' investigation is Raul Elias Antuco, one of four Shuar who welcome Denis and Emilia Palora, intermediate stage of their shamanic journey one way. Just coincidence? -- From our Berizzo PAUL

kelebek:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on December 22, 2009, 02:48:38 pm ---Hello and welcome. Thanks for pointing this out to us. We've been needing another member in Italy to help us track the exploiters operating over there.

What you posted is certainly a news story. I placed it in Frauds and retitled it to warn the public about De Giorgio. Usually we would start a new subject under Research Needed. But involvement in possible murder or manslaughter, and and the very least endangering your followers lives, certainly makes someone a fraud or worse.

Here's google translations of the article, broken into paragraphs. Am I reading it correctly, that De Giorgio himself is one of the men wanted for causing these deaths, but that there's no cooperation between Italy and Ecuador over this?

--- End quote ---

Thank you. If there is another member from Italy (or do you just mean that I am another member on this forum?) I would love to be in touch with him/her.

1) I am replying here, but should I instead reply on the "Frauds" thread? Let me know and move this post about as you see most fit.

2) Yes, De Giorgio is one of those wanted. The others are very common names, and have probably been keeping a low profile over the last three years, so I was unable to find anything of interest about them. I imagine they are simple folk, brought into De Giorgio's organization without really being aware of what they were getting into.

3) No, there is no mention of lack of cooperation. The reference is probably to a lack of cooperation between the accused and the police.

4) There is a blog, in Italian, about the case here: http://cerchiamo-denis.blogspot.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version