Author Topic: Walter Renz  (Read 146992 times)

Offline Keely

Re: Walter Renz
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2009, 06:26:03 pm »
I would like to add that the Tynendinaga have been very kind in their assistance, and they fully understand why I am defending my family in our stand against the situation that is going on. Their support does mean a lot to my family, and to the Elders of my family. I thank, I thank them and my family thanks them with for their assistance and understanding in this matter.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2009, 11:20:38 pm »
I would like to add that the Tynendinaga have been very kind in their assistance, and they fully understand why I am defending my family in our stand against the situation that is going on. Their support does mean a lot to my family, and to the Elders of my family. I thank, I thank them and my family thanks them with for their assistance and understanding in this matter.

It has been verified that Keely has not contacted anyone at Tyendinaga, as she claims. Apparently many of her claims do not verify, with the sources, that she states. No one there at the band office has ever received all calls from Keely Denning and don't know what she is talking about.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2009, 12:11:57 am »
Segoh, Keely;

If you in fact contacted the Tyendinaga Band Council, in Tyendinaga , they are only the financial arm, as they have no authority over the traditional people nor our traditional government, which is the Six Nations Confederacy. It is important for you to understand that we have two different governments here, which is an elected council, whom are employees of the Colonial government of Canada, and the traditional government, the Six Nations Confederacy.  

What you are doing by attacking others like you have, goes entirely against our Great Law, and you have been advised on several occasions how to handle this situation under our traditional law, which you have refused.

As far as this issue is concerned, there will be no more response or discussion with you by me, as this situation as I stated needs to be handled under our traditional laws and within our House.
Niawen gowa for bringing these things to our attention, and it is hope that you will find it within yourself to not continue this ruthless attack as you have, with unsubstantiated information.

Also since you have brought Stewart's name into this without his permission, a call was made, to
the listed telephone number

[Personal information removed. POSTER WAS BANNED.]

The Salina Police Department , has been contacted and a call was returned by their Chief of Police to verify your volunteer status within their department and their sister department, and they have no such volunteers. Since they do not know of you as being involved with them and you have put the information out that you are a volunteer for them, they will be speaking to you about this misrepresentation of the facts. The telephone number listed was called, and it is not in order.

As far as we know you could be anyone from anywhere making these attacks, and this is just one other thing that does not verify. An investigation is now being pursued by the police of who you are and where you are located at.

Why do we involve ourselves in any more blood or energy drained over someone who done us no harm??
This is the end of this matter as far we are concerned . Time and energy can be spent doing positive things to help the future generations and instead of destroying those of Good Mind.

Day nay toh

Oneh

Niiki

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 01:57:18 pm by educatedindian »

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2009, 12:29:13 am »
Well here I am again. While I don't mind posts pulled from Woodland, I would prefer they are used in context.

Twisting and shaping things to your views isn't helping anything Niiki. Ah but I already know that isn't your name.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2009, 12:43:39 am »
Well here I am again. While I don't mind posts pulled from Woodland, I would prefer they are used in context.

Twisting and shaping things to your views isn't helping anything Niiki. Ah but I already know that isn't your name.
we know that treehugger isn't your name

THE END

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2009, 12:47:25 am »
 ;D

Hey you're good, I wasn't born with the name treehugger. I think most people here know my name from previous posts.

I've been following this thread, and I would still (like others)  like to know the real reason you changed your mind about Renz.

What Nation do you belong to again?

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2009, 03:15:44 am »
I was glancing through this and Nikki has posted peoples home address and phone numbers - this seems like crossing a boundary and I for one believe she should be banned, her posts are just copying things from other forums which have no relevancy here

Offline Niiki

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2009, 03:48:33 am »
;D

Hey you're good, I wasn't born with the name treehugger. I think most people here know my name from previous posts.

I've been following this thread, and I would still (like others)  like to know the real reason you changed your mind about Renz.

This whole thing on Renz needs to come to an end, that's the decision I made, in accordance with our Great Law. I don't do mind-changers!!

I am Mohawk, and support our traditional government, the Six Nations Confederacy, proud of it !!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:01:47 am by Niiki »

Offline Niiki

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2009, 04:15:17 am »
I was glancing through this and Nikki has posted peoples home address and phone numbers - this seems like crossing a boundary and I for one believe she should be banned, her posts are just copying things from other forums which have no relevancy here

They have a lot of relavancy. As if others here have not done the same?? So they should they be banned too? Or just those of us who are real Ongwe Onwe?

Censorship is nothing new to those who are for real Ongwe Onwe. We tolerated it for over 500 years, nothing new to us. I thought this forum was to expose those who are not doing things in a good way?
So now that certain of you have been exposed you want to silence those of us who are Ongwe Onwe, know who we are by clan and nation. When many of you who have been asked that question either don't have an answer or refuse to answer the question. So what does that make you, not a true Ongwe Onwe!

Robert Bernhard aka Cetan  what is your clan and nation ?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:16:48 am by Niiki »

Offline Keely

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2009, 04:28:51 am »
Nikki, there you go again, nothing but flooding the board with spam again.

Your 1900 census information on Sam Squirrel married to a Betsy is the wrong family  ;D Remember, my family is Sam CHARLEY, and Betsy PANTHER, and Sam died before the 1900 census  ;D Betsy is on the census but you wont find her...

But let me clarify you on several things...

Your knowledge of Oklahoma Indian tribes is very lacking... your knowledge of my family is more lacking  ;D

Let me explain to you the facts, and like Walter, you two like to try to force fiction into fitting anywhere you want...

I was born in 1959, my fathers name was Lemuel Charley Squirrel, aka Charley Squirrel, in 1964 my dad decided to change our names, he changed his name to Charles Brewer.. therefore, I have no blood connection to any Brewer living or dead. So you went off on a frenzy for nothing at all.. you could have just asked and I would have told you...

I have NEVER volunteered for the Police Department! Never ever.. I have worked in Juvenile Corrections for the Sheriff's Dept. and I volunteer researching history of the department. I also work on a Jane Doe homicide case, my part in that is to seek missing persons who could be our Jane Doe.. because somewhere, she has a child, somewhere someone knows who she was, she was a victim of a violent crime, and her name has been taken away... I visit her grave, she deserves to be remembered.

Let me make clear to you, I am not a cop, never been a cop, I have no desire to be a cop. Do you understand?

More on my father, he was murdered in Vinita, Oklahoma in 1992, the Chief of Police there knows me and has met me... He knows my dads real name..

There is a book written by the son of a bootlegger, in that book there is a chapter written about my dad, known as Charley Squirrel, he and Bobby Bluejacket were cousins, and best of friends... if you take the time to google Bobby Bluejacket you will find one of the first things that comes up will be his conviction for murder in Oklahoma... he got let out of prison very early... the case is right there online  ;D

Try to get to know my family  :D get the right ones now, other than going and making stuff up as you go along...

And for the spam you posted from other boards and chats.. I didnt really read it, because of your history of taking things and twisting it to suit your needs.. I wouldnt believe anything you posted...

Offline Niiki

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2009, 04:31:39 am »

Your 1900 census information on Sam Squirrel married to a Betsy is the wrong family  ;D Remember, my family is Sam CHARLEY, and Betsy PANTHER, and Sam died before the 1900 census  ;D Betsy is on the census but you wont find her...

Your knowledge of Oklahoma Indian tribes is very lacking... your knowledge of my family is more lacking  ;D

Let me explain to you the facts, and like Walter, you two like to try to force fiction into fitting anywhere you want...

I was born in 1959, my fathers name was Lemuel Charley Squirrel, aka Charley Squirrel, in 1964 my dad decided to change our names, he changed his name to Charles Brewer.. therefore, I have no blood connection to any Brewer living or dead. So you went off on a frenzy for nothing at all.. you could have just asked and I would have told you...

I have NEVER volunteered for the Police Department! Never ever.. I have worked in Juvenile Corrections for the Sheriff's Dept. and I volunteer researching history of the department. I also work on a Jane Doe homicide case, my part in that is to seek missing persons who could be our Jane Doe.. because somewhere, she has a child, somewhere someone knows who she was, she was a victim of a violent crime, and her name has been taken away... I visit her grave, she deserves to be remembered.

Let me make clear to you, I am not a cop, never been a cop, I have no desire to be a cop. Do you understand?

More on my father, he was murdered in Vinita, Oklahoma in 1992, the Chief of Police there knows me and has met me... He knows my dads real name..

There is a book written by the son of a bootlegger, in that book there is a chapter written about my dad, known as Charley Squirrel, he and Bobby Bluejacket were cousins, and best of friends... if you take the time to google Bobby Bluejacket you will find one of the first things that comes up will be his conviction for murder in Oklahoma... he got let out of prison very early... the case is right there online  ;D

Try to get to know my family  :D get the right ones now, other than going and making stuff up as you go along...

And for the spam you posted from other boards and chats.. I didnt really read it, because of your history of taking things and twisting it to suit your needs.. I wouldnt believe anything you posted...

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Keely+Denning+volunteer+Sheriff%27s+Dept&fr=yfp-t-501&SpellState=n-2007528011_q-Gi1RwjNeDq6PLT3DqSCVvgAAAA%40%40&u=z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D6756%26view%3Dgetlastpost&w=keely+denning+dennings+volunteer+volunteering+volunteers+sheriff%27s+sheriff+dept+department&d=DmE72hlMS8hx&icp=1&.intl=ca

Now 23 years later the Saline County Sheriff's Office has stacks of evidence but still no answers.

"It's very frustrating," Smith says. "You would think that somebody even in the 1980s, that would go missing that we would be able to find out who she is, but we can't."

Denning says she became fascinated with this case years ago when she worked for the Sheriff's office.

"Even though she was in a muddy creek, she just has this presence or sense about her that you would have liked to have known her," Denning says.

Now Denning's work is all volunteer. She spends five hours a day searching the internet hoping to match Miss Molly with some missing person somewhere. So far every promising lead has led nowhere.

and nothing you post is believable!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:44:26 am by Niiki »

Offline Keely

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2009, 04:47:12 am »
;D

I've been following this thread, and I would still (like others)  like to know the real reason you changed your mind about Renz.

This whole thing on Renz needs to come to an end, that's the decision I made, in accordance with our Great Law. I don't do mind-changers!!

I am Mohawk, and support our traditional government, the Six Nations Confederacy, proud of it !!!

The title of the thread is Walter Renz, the topic is supposed to be about Walter and his false claims of being related to my family of which he is not. You keep trying to change the discussion into my family history of anyone you THINK is related to me, and 99% of the time, you have been wrong, and here I am doing my best to correct your mistakes.

This is all about Walter and his lies that are causing disrespect to my ancestors.

I think the majority of the people will believe the Oklahoma records kept at OU about the Longtail family.. Al asked that I post my evidence, of which I did, and I do not see anyone here but you making the claim that the Oklahoma records are not legitimate.

This is about the fraudulant activities of Walter Renz, and that of his group selling their work as Indian made which is in violation of the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990, to which, Walter knows he got his letter from Washington DC telling him there is no such tribe as Morning Star Shawnee, that he is not Indian and neither are those selling items as Indian made... and if anyone does not believe it, they can call the Indian Arts and Crafts board in Washington DC and ask for themselves...

I know your going to post and call me a liar, but hey... I have a huge grin on my face because Walter knows, that I know, that he and another person got that letter from Washington, if they continue to do what they are doing, they can be arrested... and that would let the world know what a fraud he and his group is..

Offline Keely

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2009, 04:52:35 am »

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Keely+Denning+volunteer+Sheriff%27s+Dept&fr=yfp-t-501&SpellState=n-2007528011_q-Gi1RwjNeDq6PLT3DqSCVvgAAAA%40%40&u=z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D6756%26view%3Dgetlastpost&w=keely+denning+dennings+volunteer+volunteering+volunteers+sheriff%27s+sheriff+dept+department&d=DmE72hlMS8hx&icp=1&.intl=ca

Now 23 years later the Saline County Sheriff's Office has stacks of evidence but still no answers.

"It's very frustrating," Smith says. "You would think that somebody even in the 1980s, that would go missing that we would be able to find out who she is, but we can't."

Denning says she became fascinated with this case years ago when she worked for the Sheriff's office.

"Even though she was in a muddy creek, she just has this presence or sense about her that you would have liked to have known her," Denning says.

Now Denning's work is all volunteer. She spends five hours a day searching the internet hoping to match Miss Molly with some missing person somewhere. So far every promising lead has led nowhere.

and nothing you post is believable!!

What you just posted only confirms what I have already told you! That I am not a cop, I dont want to be a cop, I have never volunteered for the Police Department, that I once worked in Juvenile Corrections, and now I volunteer doing historical research for the department and I work on the Jane Doe case, and yes, we call her Miss Molly because everyone deserves a name...

I believe what you found was the news story that was done by one of our larger television stations... Jim Grawa did the interview, very nice guy.. but there are other news stories out there, even with the full video story of Mike and I  ;D

Thanks for the plug on Miss Molly

Offline bls926

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2009, 05:05:57 am »
Unfuckingbelievable! What'd you do Niiki, spend the entire day searching the internet for every post I've ever made on every forum I've ever belonged to? And what do you think this proves? If you were trying to discredit me, you struck out. I'm not ashamed of anything I've written. Every post I've ever made is out there . . . the good, the bad, and everything in between. I don't delete my posts. If I realize something I've posted was wrong, I'll apologize; but the original post remains. (By the way, my opinion of Ben Carnes has changed in the past year, since that post on AITF was written. But, that's discussed in another thread here in Research Needed.)

There's just a couple things I want to say to you, Niiki. As tree hugger pointed out, it ain't cool to take things out of context. You picked random posts from here and there over the past 3 or 4 years. What's even worse is the fact that you added to some of those posts. I think you were adding comments; however, the way you've written them, it makes it seem like they are part of the original post. I know they weren't. Some of your comments are out-right lies.

Niiki, if you want a piece of me, have at it. Give it your best shot; but leave other people out of it. There was no need to copy posts made by other people on the forums I belong to.

Now, lets get back on topic. No more spamming the board with your temper-tantrums.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 05:07:48 am by bls926 »

Offline Keely

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2009, 05:16:42 am »
Unfuckingbelievable! What'd you do Niiki, spend the entire day searching the internet for every post I've ever made on every forum I've ever belonged to? And what do you think this proves? If you were trying to discredit me, you struck out. I'm not ashamed of anything I've written. Every post I've ever made is out there . . . the good, the bad, and everything in between. I don't delete my posts. If I realize something I've posted was wrong, I'll apologize; but the original post remains. (By the way, my opinion of Ben Carnes has changed in the past year, since that post on AITF was written. But, that's discussed in another thread here in Research Needed.)

There's just a couple things I want to say to you, Niiki. As tree hugger pointed out, it ain't cool to take things out of context. You picked random posts from here and there over the past 3 or 4 years. What's even worse is the fact that you added to some of those posts. I think you were adding comments; however, the way you've written them, it makes it seem like they are part of the original post. I know they weren't. Some of your comments are out-right lies.

Niiki, if you want a piece of me, have at it. Give it your best shot; but leave other people out of it. There was no need to copy posts made by other people on the forums I belong to.

Now, lets get back on topic. No more spamming the board with your temper-tantrums.

I didnt read all the posts, too much spam... but I did notice some names she used, names of people who are not part of this discussion, not part of this forum, but no doubt, most of them, if they were part of it, would set her straight in a heart beat about me  :D  There are people who like me, people who dont like me, people who have no feelings either way towards me, and the majority of them would let Nikki know I have never lied about who I was, or who my family is.