Author Topic: PODIAS, incorrect assumptions and CUAUHTEMOC LAST ORDERS  (Read 25785 times)

Offline koyoteh

• Yaqui and MesoAmerican
Re: PODIAS, incorrect assumptions and CUAUHTEMOC LAST ORDERS
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 02:13:30 am »
For me , my family didn't want me to know my nativeness. Even their families kept them out to some degree.

It was a matter of historical problems. SOme they witnessed some they knew about , and they just didn't want me to go through that bullshit.

So it was for many families that are native but who's children no nothing while growing up.

I understand where they were coming from. But the problem here is that when I , and others find and found out, we become , at first reaction, very upset. You can guess or figure out all the possibilities of what 'upset" can mean.

It takes a while for these people , us, to get over it and calm down enough to move forward. But they do, we do , I did.

Thats who my family is , at least from what we are talking about here.

I don't have to have an opinion about it anymore. Its a matter of accepting that this is what happened and move on.

and before anyone says anything, I did move on. I only come back to discussions like this once in a while, cause I did experience some things and I find it interesting.

Offline koyoteh

• Yaqui and MesoAmerican
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 10:11:21 pm »
man am here years later. someone mentioned me in another website as having read about me on this site.

well i haven't read anything bad yet, except for that same person just yesterday, saying he read something bad. which it was him that wrote it . lol.

anyhow, years later i have learned more. heard more. some things i care about more and some things less.

but to the topic of cuauhtemocs lasts orders.

i was told , no matter how moving they are , i was told by one person , just one, who likes to do research , that the speech is fake.
yeah fake.
is it?
 i don't know. i can offer no proof that its reall or fake. i offer the story.

but this person said it was  created in the 1970's to move the people. which is good. but that it was still fake.

well........ i leave it up to everyone to look into it themselves.

still a good speeech though.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2014, 02:50:50 pm »
 :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:03:41 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline koyoteh

• Yaqui and MesoAmerican
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 10:33:04 pm »
It is good you are back It is time for people to stand up but
as a new definition of who we are, even those of us who
live on the reservation have to redefine ourselves.

thats pretty bold to say.
i mean especially if you are from a reservation. I have heard many who would disagree with that.

i don't disagree.

redefining ourselves is part of the process. after all these years, i think this word is a good word to use. Might have save me all kinds of miscommunications if i used this word. Cause this is what i meant a lot of times i ever spoke.

years later.....heheh.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »
 :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:03:25 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit