Author Topic: hello everyone, newbie here.  (Read 5080 times)

Offline ntvwndr

hello everyone, newbie here.
« on: January 06, 2009, 10:06:47 am »
Hello,
Im glad I'm found this website, I feel that that what is going on here is a good thing and its awesome to see people standing up to these CONS!!!! I have always been interested in native american culture, most of all the survival and religion aspect of it. I have wasted alot of money to learn what I thought was real, just to figure out later I had been screwed by these "new agers".  Honestly, I have found a few of them on this very website, but when i look inside myself,  i wasn't suprised. I hope I can add to the community.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: hello everyone, newbie here.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:40:01 pm »
welcome
In Spirit

Offline Sparks

Re: hello everyone, newbie here.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 10:33:00 pm »
Unfortunately, you deleted all your comments in a topic you knew much about (except this one):

I deleted every post I made concerning tom brown Jr for a few simple reasons. My daughter and her husband have been attending toms school and they enjoy it, they made sure that I knew I was wrong about tom and his school the last time we talked. So here I am looking like a jack ass, sorry tom and school.

Fortunately, such irresponsible forum behaviour is not more possible in this forum.