General > Frauds

Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle

(1/4) > >>

Butterfly girl:
He has been seen at some of the "Spirit Fair's"  that come to the Springfield, Missouri area.  He does psychic readings for a fee.  Does any one know if he is a fraud?  I was referred to this website, and I am hoping to get answers.  Thanks

[Just changed thread title to add his real name.-Al]

frederica:
We don't have a thread on him. But he is listed as a suspect. http://home.aihsc.info/ARMO_fraud.htm

educatedindian:
He's apparently done those readings in Oklahoma too. And he sells sweats and other ceremonies. Manataka advertised one of his ceremony sellings.

He also was one of the sponsor of a Nuage group's"own your own medicine wheel of peace."

Moved to Frauds.

------------------
http://www.manataka.org/page689.html
SPIRIT HAWK RETREAT
April 7-10
Meeker, Oklahoma

Sweat Lodge Ceremonies
Bear Dance Ceremonies
Meditations, Collection Walks

Spirit Hawks Heritage Center in Meeker Oklahoma will be host separate Women & Men's Spiritual Retreat on April 7-10. The Retreat itself will start with Breakfast at 9 am on Friday. You are ask to arrive, check- in & set up your tent on Thursday April 7. Motels 12 miles away (Motel 6, Days Inn & Ramada Inn are in Shawnee at the I-40 exit). but we encourage you to be one this weekend. This weekend is about leaving world comforts behind and getting back to Spiritual & Physical basics. Bring your own tent, sleeping bag, chair, jacket & clothes dependent on Spring weather(?), notebook & pens, drums, rattles, etc. Food & water are provided. If you have special needs, please tell us. There are no shower facilities, but there will be toilets. Baby wipes are a good thing to pack. For the sweat lodge, you will need to bring 2 towels, shorts for men and skirt, dress or sarong for the women to wear in the sweat lodge. You must bring a thick blanket with your energy to cover the sweat lodge. No cell phones are allowed in camp. We will build the sweat lodge together on Friday morning and then become 2 separate camps. There will be 2 or 3 projects, meditations, collection walks, 2 separate Sweat lodges on Friday night., drumming circles, learning circles and cooking meals over open fire. Everyone will come together Saturday night for a Celebration meal and then go to the Bear Dance. If you have never been to a Bear dance, they are a healing dance. The Bear Dance on April 9, will be open to the Public at 7 pm. A Love Offering of $10 is ask to help cover their gas. Celebration will continue on Sunday, with the retreat ending at noon for those who need to travel. Cost: $250 a person: $100 for your meals & drinks and  $150 for 2 1/2 days of projects, learning meditation, relaxation, Bear dance.  A $100 deposit  ($50 is non-refundable) is required at registration.  After March 23 the cost will be $300. No cost for sweat lodges.  We are only taking 17 men & 17 women, so we encourage you to act as soon as possible....

Information: Debra or Warren Big Eagle, P.O. Box 633  Meeker, OK 74855  970-946-2270 spirithawks@earthlink.net

-------------------------------
http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:sQEXzf6YqvgJ:www.9fires.net/participate.htm+%22warren+big+eagle&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=id

Get Involved in
Bringing Peace to Planet Earth

Own your own Medicine Wheel of Peace!

The 9 Fires of Truth Crystal Peace Wheel. It comes with 9 beautiful activated crystals, a drawstring pouch, a color template for stone placement, and an instruction sheet. Your purchase of a crystal wheel anchors the 9 qualities of peace into your home or office and it provides financial assistance for Raven and the Peace Team to travel to locations around the world to fully activate the peace matrix. The cost is $22 U.S.

U.S. & Canada $22.00       
International ($7 additional shipping) $29.00....

Judith Moore for fanning the flames that burn inside me (Raven)
Juules Dehaan for creating the beautiful medicine pouch and cover for the sacred bundle
Jan Wright for her ongoing support and amazing artistry in creating the 9 Fires Medicine Wheel of Peace Mandala
Takara for creating the 9 fires logo, web design/maintenance, love and much support

"I was bestowed with the energy of Peace and Love that was filling the space. The harmony that was created when each of the fires was lit was absolutely breath taking. I have a small 9 Fires of Peace Wheel in the Center . . . the Peace and Harmony that fills the space is wonderful."
- Elizabeth Moseleu, Owner - the Crystal Bridge, Healing & Awakening Center, Santa Fe, NM

A special thanks to our sponsors and hosts who have provided the locations and support to make the workshops and Medicine Wheels of Peace possible:

[Other names deleted]

Debra and Warren Big Eagle, Pagosa Springs, Colorado....

We greatly appreciate your financial assistance. There are four levels of financial contribution:

Fire Starters who make contributions of $27 to $99
Peace Keepers who make contributions of $100 to $499
Peace Makers who make contributions of $500 to $1999
Peace Ambassadors who make contributions of $2,000 or more

Make contributions payable to Doug Hicks. Mail contributions to 9 Fires GPI, P.O. Box 31275, Santa Fe, NM 87594...

If you would like to assist with any of the above, or if you have other beneficial skills you would like to volunteer, please contact Raven at 505-455-0370 or Raven's Email

Return to 9 Fires Global Peace Initiative home page

Your contributions are greatly appreciated!

Mail contributions to:
Raven, P.O. Box 31275, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87594

9 Fires Crystal Medicine Wheels of Peace

glendadeer:
http://www.grammiesage.com/9601.html

Go to Warrens Wisdom...OMG I threw up in my mouth....HELP...SUGGESTIONS...HE IS IN MY BACK YARD HERE IN SHAWNEE...he is having an event at the shawnee expo center called market dayz Mrch 19th...I so wanna bust him...am making calls to people now
suggestions?
help!

thunderclanwmn@yahoo.com SUBJECT: WARREN BIG EAGLE.....REV...rolls eyes

Teacher:
I just sent this link to a Shawnee friend of mine ... I'll keep you posted if I hear back  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version