Author Topic: Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle  (Read 22403 times)

Offline Butterfly girl

Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle
« on: October 16, 2008, 10:57:28 pm »
He has been seen at some of the "Spirit Fair's"  that come to the Springfield, Missouri area.  He does psychic readings for a fee.  Does any one know if he is a fraud?  I was referred to this website, and I am hoping to get answers.  Thanks

[Just changed thread title to add his real name.-Al]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:30:21 pm by educatedindian »

frederica

Re: Does anyone know Warren or Warron Big Eagle?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 02:11:57 am »
We don't have a thread on him. But he is listed as a suspect. http://home.aihsc.info/ARMO_fraud.htm

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 04:44:54 am »
He's apparently done those readings in Oklahoma too. And he sells sweats and other ceremonies. Manataka advertised one of his ceremony sellings.

He also was one of the sponsor of a Nuage group's"own your own medicine wheel of peace."

Moved to Frauds.

------------------
http://www.manataka.org/page689.html
SPIRIT HAWK RETREAT
April 7-10
Meeker, Oklahoma

Sweat Lodge Ceremonies
Bear Dance Ceremonies
Meditations, Collection Walks

Spirit Hawks Heritage Center in Meeker Oklahoma will be host separate Women & Men's Spiritual Retreat on April 7-10. The Retreat itself will start with Breakfast at 9 am on Friday. You are ask to arrive, check- in & set up your tent on Thursday April 7. Motels 12 miles away (Motel 6, Days Inn & Ramada Inn are in Shawnee at the I-40 exit). but we encourage you to be one this weekend. This weekend is about leaving world comforts behind and getting back to Spiritual & Physical basics. Bring your own tent, sleeping bag, chair, jacket & clothes dependent on Spring weather(?), notebook & pens, drums, rattles, etc. Food & water are provided. If you have special needs, please tell us. There are no shower facilities, but there will be toilets. Baby wipes are a good thing to pack. For the sweat lodge, you will need to bring 2 towels, shorts for men and skirt, dress or sarong for the women to wear in the sweat lodge. You must bring a thick blanket with your energy to cover the sweat lodge. No cell phones are allowed in camp. We will build the sweat lodge together on Friday morning and then become 2 separate camps. There will be 2 or 3 projects, meditations, collection walks, 2 separate Sweat lodges on Friday night., drumming circles, learning circles and cooking meals over open fire. Everyone will come together Saturday night for a Celebration meal and then go to the Bear Dance. If you have never been to a Bear dance, they are a healing dance. The Bear Dance on April 9, will be open to the Public at 7 pm. A Love Offering of $10 is ask to help cover their gas. Celebration will continue on Sunday, with the retreat ending at noon for those who need to travel. Cost: $250 a person: $100 for your meals & drinks and  $150 for 2 1/2 days of projects, learning meditation, relaxation, Bear dance.  A $100 deposit  ($50 is non-refundable) is required at registration.  After March 23 the cost will be $300. No cost for sweat lodges.  We are only taking 17 men & 17 women, so we encourage you to act as soon as possible....

Information: Debra or Warren Big Eagle, P.O. Box 633  Meeker, OK 74855  970-946-2270 spirithawks@earthlink.net

-------------------------------
http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:sQEXzf6YqvgJ:www.9fires.net/participate.htm+%22warren+big+eagle&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=id

Get Involved in
Bringing Peace to Planet Earth

Own your own Medicine Wheel of Peace!

The 9 Fires of Truth Crystal Peace Wheel. It comes with 9 beautiful activated crystals, a drawstring pouch, a color template for stone placement, and an instruction sheet. Your purchase of a crystal wheel anchors the 9 qualities of peace into your home or office and it provides financial assistance for Raven and the Peace Team to travel to locations around the world to fully activate the peace matrix. The cost is $22 U.S.

U.S. & Canada $22.00       
International ($7 additional shipping) $29.00....

Judith Moore for fanning the flames that burn inside me (Raven)
Juules Dehaan for creating the beautiful medicine pouch and cover for the sacred bundle
Jan Wright for her ongoing support and amazing artistry in creating the 9 Fires Medicine Wheel of Peace Mandala
Takara for creating the 9 fires logo, web design/maintenance, love and much support

"I was bestowed with the energy of Peace and Love that was filling the space. The harmony that was created when each of the fires was lit was absolutely breath taking. I have a small 9 Fires of Peace Wheel in the Center . . . the Peace and Harmony that fills the space is wonderful."
- Elizabeth Moseleu, Owner - the Crystal Bridge, Healing & Awakening Center, Santa Fe, NM

A special thanks to our sponsors and hosts who have provided the locations and support to make the workshops and Medicine Wheels of Peace possible:

[Other names deleted]

Debra and Warren Big Eagle, Pagosa Springs, Colorado....

We greatly appreciate your financial assistance. There are four levels of financial contribution:

Fire Starters who make contributions of $27 to $99
Peace Keepers who make contributions of $100 to $499
Peace Makers who make contributions of $500 to $1999
Peace Ambassadors who make contributions of $2,000 or more

Make contributions payable to Doug Hicks. Mail contributions to 9 Fires GPI, P.O. Box 31275, Santa Fe, NM 87594...

If you would like to assist with any of the above, or if you have other beneficial skills you would like to volunteer, please contact Raven at 505-455-0370 or Raven's Email

Return to 9 Fires Global Peace Initiative home page

Your contributions are greatly appreciated!

Mail contributions to:
Raven, P.O. Box 31275, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87594

9 Fires Crystal Medicine Wheels of Peace

Offline glendadeer

• MYSPACE
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 06:34:31 pm »
http://www.grammiesage.com/9601.html

Go to Warrens Wisdom...OMG I threw up in my mouth....HELP...SUGGESTIONS...HE IS IN MY BACK YARD HERE IN SHAWNEE...he is having an event at the shawnee expo center called market dayz Mrch 19th...I so wanna bust him...am making calls to people now
suggestions?
help!

thunderclanwmn@yahoo.com SUBJECT: WARREN BIG EAGLE.....REV...rolls eyes

Teacher

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 08:52:20 pm »
I just sent this link to a Shawnee friend of mine ... I'll keep you posted if I hear back  :)

Offline frenzy

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 12:33:27 am »
"Warron's Wisdom" is just one long advertisement. There are not 2 sentences on the page that could be considered wisdom. Every sentence is followed by a price tag. This guy is racking up the money, I would hope that most people could see through his ruse easily. I will certainly tell my friends in the Shawnee area that he is full of baloney.

Teacher

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 06:39:03 pm »
I spoke with my Shawnee friend last night and she was just busting herself laughing ... "A Shawnee with a Lakota name?"  'nuff said... then she went on to address the pricetags and so forth ... I'm thinking she's amused by all this.   ::)  just not in the really "laughing - funny" way, more of a disgusted way.   I'm sure she'll chime in soon. :)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 10:09:12 pm »
I know this is an old thread but this name popped up locally recently and when I googled it, this thread popped up. I think it's the same guy. In the paper there was a pic of him, but the online version isn't showing it. This is the  link from May 26:

http://www.northkitsapherald.com/news/381048911.html

And here is one fron Oklahoma with pics:
https://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/media/rape-fugitive-on-the-run-for-nearly-30-years-arrested-in-oklahoma

In 1987, Ronald Lee Paulson was charged in Poulsbo, Washington, with five counts of first degree rape and two counts of indecent liberties involving the sexual assault of a child, the child's friend, and a babysitter. Paulson left Poulsbo, but was arrested three years later in California. While awaiting trial on rape charges, Paulson disappeared, and the case went cold.

Fast forward 26 years, and investigators in Poulsbo tracked Paulson to Shawnee, Oklahoma. Using social media and other websites, they found a picture of Warron Big Eagle, a Shawnee resident, on his employer's website and believed it could be their suspect.

Big Eagle had been living with his wife in Shawnee for nearly a decade. He was employed by a roofing contractor and was an active member of the community. His employer said, "We knew Warron as a retired pastor, and a person heavily involved in the Shawnee community serving on numerous boards."

Offline Sparks

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 11:33:57 pm »
And here is one fron Oklahoma with pics:
https://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/media/rape-fugitive-on-the-run-for-nearly-30-years-arrested-in-oklahoma

I got this warning when trying to get there:
Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 01:10:11 am »
Hmmm, didn't get anything like that, Sparks. But the majority of what was in the article, minus the pics, was what was in the first link. If they put the ones that have pics on the website, I will link the Herald's new article.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 07:19:05 pm »
Yep, it's the same guy. Wife's name listed in the paper as Debra, same as this guy. This is a reason people should be very careful who they trust.
http://www.northkitsapherald.com/news/386468341.html
Court appearance July 20 for suspect in 1987 rape

Tweet

by RICHARD WALKER,  North Kitsap Herald Editor
    Jul 12, 2016 at 6:00AM updated at 11:02AM

PORT ORCHARD – For 26 years, Warron Big Eagle lived a very public life in Oklahoma.

YouTube videos, now removed, showed him with his Native American flute at public events. He worked as roofing salesman, his wife Debra said, and in April, Shawnee Outlook magazine reported on his part in an annual arts event to raise money for the revitalization of downtown Shawnee.

“Warron Big Eagle shares interactive stories and music performed with the Native American flute, drum and rattles,” the magazine reported.

But Big Eagle had a past people in his adopted home didn’t know about. Big Eagle was actually fugitive Ronald Lee Paulson, suspect in the 1987 rape of a young family member in Poulsbo, Washington.

There's more, plus a video link in the article.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 08:51:00 pm »
Update on Paulson:

http://www.northkitsapherald.com/news/399537081.html

In an interview after Paulson’s arrest, Debra Big Eagle told the Herald that her husband is “a good, honest, hardworking man” who first started sharing the gospel at RV campgrounds and later gave sermons at his local church. “He very much loves the Lord,” she said. She said she didn’t know much about his life before they married, but said, “People have a right to change.”

Yeah, because he's such a good man he his from a rape charge.SMH

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 11:09:32 pm »
http://www.kitsapdailynews.com/news/prosecutor-the-victim-wants-this-done/

Prosecutor: ‘The victim wants this done’

PORT ORCHARD — According to court documents, he’s used the name Warron Big Eagle. And Ronnie Mack. And Jerry Prouty.

But his real name is Ronald Lee Paulson. And he’s due in Kitsap County Superior Court on July 25 for a final omnibus hearing before his trial begins on Sept. 25.

Paulson, who was returned here from Oklahoma in summer 2016 to face charges related to alleged sex crimes dating back to 1983-87, was originally scheduled to go to trial on Dec. 5, 2016. But changes in attorney, motions for time to prepare defense, and other procedural motions led to trial being rescheduled more than once.

The Kitsap County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office didn’t object to the latest trial date, but noted, according to the court record, “[We] need to go to trial on this date. [The] victim wants this done.”

Full article is longer.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 02:05:42 am »
Here is one fraud that is gone!

On the run for 30 years, Poulsbo rape suspect pleads guilty

PORT ORCHARD — A rape suspect from Poulsbo who didn’t show up for his Kitsap County Superior Court trial in 1990, and was found last year living in Oklahoma using the name Warren Big-Eagle, pleaded guilty Wednesday.

Ronald Lee Paulson, 71, could face 12 years in prison when he is sentenced Nov. 17. He was accused of repeatedly sexually assaulting a girl he knew and pleaded guilty to four counts of first-degree statutory rape and other charges

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/09/06/run-30-years-poulsbo-rape-suspect-pleads-guilty/639931001/

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 05:57:47 pm »
And another update:
http://www.kitsapdailynews.com/news/the-tangled-web-of-ronald-lee-paulson/

The tangled web of Ronald Lee Paulson

"Ronald Lee Paulson killed his mother when he was 14, and at age 28 married a 13-year-old girl, even though he was already married to someone else. But that was only the beginning. And a prosecutor says what was to come could have been prevented."

And surprise, surprise, he has almost no Native blood:

S.G. said one of her and Paulson’s daughters had a DNA test done that showed her being mainly of Eastern European ancestry, and 1 percent Native American. That would indicate that Paulson had had a great-great-great-grandparent who was full-blooded Native American. It was an identity that would later become a prominent part of his public persona.

So, a murderer, a bigamist, a child raper, a con and a liar. But oh, he's a nice man.  Yep.