General > Frauds

Phil Landis & Nemenhah Band, an Oklehueva or ONAC chapter

<< < (3/10) > >>

tachia:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on August 06, 2008, 12:47:31 am ---This is pretty funny. They're not the only Nuagers calling themselves Nemenhah Band.

I can only hope these two sets of imposters begin accusing each other of being frauds, and hopefully even take each other to court.

--- End quote ---

just thought that was particularly relevant for this "thread" .. .. a case of one fraud accusing another .. deflection? .. we see it all the time .. :)

[Sidetrack removed]

NanticokePiney:
  This thread is about a kid possibly dying because of a "shaman cult". Not Cat Carnes..........

tachia:

--- Quote from: NanticokePiney on May 10, 2009, 11:02:35 pm ---  This thread is about a kid possibly dying because of a "shaman cult". Not Cat Carnes..........

--- End quote ---

your absolutely right! .. .. i said i was being a brat .. .. yet, underlying all issues are other issues .. perhaps they should be pointed out, perhaps not .. .. 

obviously i thought this to be an important issue for me to post in it and add more information .. sorry, my mind works in weird ways seeing interconnections .. .. .. (shutting up now)

Defend the Sacred:
More press on this, including quotes from Al:

A closer look contains hints of sham artist, not a shaman

By JON TEVLIN, Star Tribune

A boy's life hangs in the balance in New Ulm, Minn., this week as a court decides if he should abide by the advice of prominent doctors or that of a group claiming to be American Indian healers whose website the boy's mother says she "found on the Internet."

read the rest: http://www.startribune.com/local/44755337.html

tachia:
an interesting blog on this subject .. in the comments section, James Warren ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney is trying to defend nemenhah, himself, etc ..

http://www.computernewbie.info/wheatdogg/2009/05/11/a-sad-curious-tale-of-rampant-duplicity-and-stupidity/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version