Author Topic: Manfred Gatterer AKA Mato  (Read 3141 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Manfred Gatterer AKA Mato
« on: November 05, 2016, 02:19:51 pm »
Got a request about him. An obvious fraud for cash in Germany. He'll likely stay in research needed for long enough to gather more evidence about him such as claimed background and teachers.

Could our German members take a look? Below are bad google translations from his site.

-----------
http://www.casa-narenga.de/seminar-angebot
Energetic cleaning of apartments, houses, hotels, stables and all other properties
Energetic cleansing according to the Indian tratition

Strange energies these are all energies that are not yours and which do not support you to lead a loving life. They can be from you and your family, or come from old times when other people have lived in your house or on your property.
They affect your joy of life and your energy flow because they are always there and influence you like a dark mist.
Did not you ever have the feeling when you have entered a strange house that there is something there that makes you sad or makes you afraid.

This comes therefore all the negative feelings such as quarreling, rage, hatred, sadness and fear that we send out humans in the walls, furniture, in the earth.

For example, if you move into an apartment and do not know who lived there before, it can be that you take over all the energies of your predecessor. Maybe in this apartment a relationship has broken into the fractions, then it can be that you have this pattern that is stored unconsciously, and then you suddenly get problems with your partner.

Or in this house someone was seriously ill or is dead then this weight still hangs on the walls and you breathe it every second. This stored fear can also be a reason when your children can not sleep or be afraid. Children are very sensitive and much more associated with the energetic level and therefore perceive everything much faster than we do.
Like animals!  But the same applies to hotels or animal stables!

With my deeply rooted soul I am very well led and protected by my spiritual helpers. Thus, I have often had the experience to help, even in difficult situations.

Drum trip to the ancestors with Mato (Manfred Gatterer)
Drum journey to the ancestors

In this workshop theory and practice are taught to travel to the upper world (World of the Ancestors). There is the possibility for each participant his ancestors too to meet. Each participant will be given the opportunity after the trip
Experiences.
You're welcome
Provided: Isomatte;
Blanket; Pillow; thick socks; Writing utensils; comfortable clothing; Snack for between; drinks
Duration: approx. 3 hours
(Ask the organizer for the time)
Costs: 65 €

Self catering
Extrusion with Mato (Manfred Gatterer)
extraction

The Shamanian extraction is about To extract energy from a body that has nothing to look for.
Shamanic extraction is the process used to describe foreign energies Removed from a body and disposed of. In this seminar Different methods and tools presented and explained. We travel to the Strengths and spirits that are specifically available for this work put. We also deal with follow-up rituals, which are becoming integral
are important.

In this seminar, only the basic technique is used To discover and remove foreign energies. Not for healing
To be carried out. This requires deeper knowledge and initiation.

Please communicate: sleeping mat; Blanket; Pillow; thick socks; Writing utensils; comfortable clothing; Snack for
between; drinks
Duration: 10: 00-18: 00 h
Costs: 100 € per person

Soul recuperation with Mato (Manfred Gatterer)
Soul recovery

Is a seminar on the Recovery of split-off soul parts, which has been experienced throughout our lives Situations or trauma have been lost. So the soul and with it Also the body, the whole person, the pain of a trauma can survive,
Divide the parts of the soul, which get into areas we do not Our physical eyes. The soul split as well The suppression of memories (memory loss) a protection system, so that we To survive. Through a soul split one goes Ability or power, which are then no longer available.

In this seminar The theory and the practice mediate these proportions to search and return to To bring Each participant searches through shamanic travel, the personal To the power and spirits. For This seminar is the shamanic travel provided !! If this is not yet mastered, We offer a separate Seminar on: Shamanic Travel

You're welcome
Provided: Isomatte; Blanket; Pillow; thick socks; Writing utensils; comfortable clothing; Snack for between; drinks
Self catering

Duration: 10: 00-18: 00
Clock
Costs: 100 € per person

Drummers with Mato (Manfred Gatterer)
Drum travel force animals

In this workshop, theory and practice are taught, Even in the lower world (world of the beasts of burden). There will be
Each participant is looking for a power animal, and likewise the ability to To find someone else to find a power animal. After traveling the Power animals briefly discussed.

Please communicate: sleeping mat; Blanket; Pillow; thick socks; Writing utensils; comfortable clothing; Snack for
between; drinks
Duration: approx. 3h (watch time at the organizer to ask)
Costs: 65 €

http://www.casa-narenga.de/seminar-angebot/27-indianische-heilarbeiten-nach-alter-indianischer-tradition-mit-manfred-gatterer
Indian healing work according to ancient Indian tradition with Manfred Gatterer
Manfred Gatterer Is of Indian descent.
He was born in Drachten, NL, and came to Switzerland via Switzerland.

His life has led him through many different ways of shamanism, such as by dealing with different world cultures and religions. Through Indian and Siberian teachers he has acquired his knowledge in many years. He received his vocation as a teenager, and the initiation took place many years later. Today he lives in Germany, from where he practices his Shaman works in Austria and Germany.

Maintaining traditional indian knowledge Individual counseling & seminars
Shamanic therapies (works) • Energetic houses and residential cleanings
Shamanic Family Exposures • Force Animal Quest • Soul Recalls
Drum travel • vision search • healing ceremonies (also in case of serious diseases)
Sweating hut ceremonies • whistling ceremonies • construction and teaching of the medicine wheel
Self-service seminars (topics and dates on request)
zodiac

General information
We have deep respect for our ceremonies and rituals in the sense of self-experience and the creation of a whole. It's not a game! It is important that ceremonies and rituals are performed according to the spiritual / cosmic laws, so that they can have the full effect. Altered ceremonies lose their power.
Initially, medical practitioners and shamans do not pass their ceremonies through weekend seminars because they know from experience that many years of active collaboration with one or more alien shamans are necessary for this work and knowledge. What is passed on in seminars or workshops serves for spiritual development and as a life aid.

In our zodiac sweat lodges you encounter a special energy, which gently and forcefully accompanies you through your life situation. Through the encounter with the power animals and master energies different perspectives and new visions can open up. The chance to let go of the old and create space for yourself and new things comes to you. The energies invite you to become whole. Follow your heart when it calls you.

----------
One account about him on a German forum.

---------
As for this Manfred Gatterer alias Mato, you are absolutely right. Both friends and acquaintances of mine, as well as I myself have known him shortly after Tictac had flown as a deceiver, so I know a bit about him. He then called himself "Lakota - medicine man" and claimed to be half of Lakota and an apprentice of Archie Fires on the maternal side. He is obviously a pure-bred mid-European, and long-time confidant Archie Fires do not know him. He also called, as did Tictac himself, to the "Council of the Twelve," which in reality does not exist. On the concrete demand of an acquaintance of mine he is said to have explained that his Indian mother is called "Mato Ini" and from the bear clan in Pine Ridge. The Lakota have no Clansystem at all and "Mato Ini" is - at least as a woman's name - not compatible with the Lacakanguage. The fact that he had no idea who his Indian relatives are, is said to have explained that his Lakota mother had completely forgotten her Indian background after her marriage to his father.

Thus, it is clear that Manfred Gatterer used Tictac's sidekick as Tictac himself. Today, on the other hand, he appears to be quite covered. His website is still of Indian descent, but without further details. But nothing else about "Lakota Medicine Man," Archie Fire, Tacan Sina, Council of the Twelve, or Bärenclan. He is still mischievous, see his "Zodiac - sweat lodges". Apparently, he continues to do as before, and tries not to lean too far out of the window.

Offline Lars Kegler

Re: Manfred Gatterer AKA Mato
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 05:57:45 pm »
These are my words from the German Forum Romanum / Indianerweb, answering another persons question about Manfred Gatterer aka "Mato Witko" aka "Running Thunder".
Poorly translated, even incomplete, with a horrific spelling mistake: "Lakota - language", not "Lacakanguage"!!! Which idiot screwed that up? Should have let Ingeborg take care of that, she translates better from German to English then that.
"Tictac", of course, refers jokingly to Tacan Sina.
Anyway, I find it real sleazy of you, on the one hand to accuse me of racism and exploitation, and on the other hand use information provided by me against someone else, while conveniently omitting my name as the source of this information.
I think that`s indecency bordering on dishonesty.
By the way, I have already exposed this "Mato" as a liar, fake and fraud in 2012, on my allegedly racist website.