Author Topic: Terry Sourbeer & Kerr Drake Young AKA Terry Redcrow & Lady Kerr  (Read 22067 times)

Offline Tobasco

Re: Terry Sourbeer & Kerr Drake Young AKA Terry Redcrow & Lady Kerr
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 10:11:14 pm »
  You are a very ill, un informed individual putting words & situations into other people's view that most certainly are not true.
 No one said Reiki was Celtic, no one said or claimed any of the things your mis-guided imagination has written. Why are you so angry? You never even met these people, You have no proof or validation. Did someone drop you on your little head and you dreamed all of this? Are you so overcome with jealousy and ineptablity because someone is doing good in the world and you are not part of it and cannot get the credit?? No one claims royalty or any other such thing, JUSt YOU ! ! ! Ms Young's title come to her by her family & her education in Europe. And yes, she does have a doctorate.
   WHO may I ask put you in charge of the NAtive NAtion? You claim to be Celt, quote your Irish nonsense?  Then What in earth are you doing here fighting about native shamans & healers ?
 Guess No one in Ireland wants you either, sweetie! T'is you who is the fake. get over yourself.
  If you had taken the time to check out things properly you would have discovered that you my dear are pissing in the wind ! You have all the wrong information and even researched the wrong family, gheeish ! ! There is no validity to anything you have stated here, your "facts" are all wrong. Your references are cached nonsense from years gone by of someone else's website.   Trans Atlantic Polyglot??? what??? Who????
 I do know for a fact the owner of this forum has been sued and this site has been shut down three times and is now as a dire last attempt running out of Panama. . .  due to losing several lawsuits in the past.
Get ready for another one, sweetheart & YOU will be one of the ones held accountable.
 Tell Allan or Al whatever you call him, You're sorry for once again using slander to ruin his forum/.
 The Attorneys have already been contacted. Slander & defamation of character are illegal n the US and several other countries.
 You have never met these people or been to their facility, yet you spew this hate speech and slander. 

Offline Tobasco

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 10:13:10 pm »
 [deleted same post as above. stop spamming or you're out of here.]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:19:13 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 10:18:12 pm »
Ms. Young, or Kerr, or whatever. Seriously, you're keeping up this charade? You do know we can see your IP and your email, right? We have screencaps of the fetish sites.

You are misinformed: We've never been successfully sued. Are you now saying you are back together with Mr. Sourbeer?

Screaming insults doesn't change anything. Calm down and quit lying or you're banned.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:19:59 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Tobasco

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 10:29:54 pm »
[Deleted silly copy and paste lies and libel from exploiter's site]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:34:01 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Tobasco

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 10:31:00 pm »
[Deleted yet more silly copy and paste lies and libel from exploiter's site]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:34:35 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 10:39:02 pm »
Sorry, we don't care about your meltdowns. Your sadism may feel good to you, but others should be protected from it. Banned.

In her own words: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Rdg_Pagans_Witches/profile/187840/

Content Warning (Sadism, Sexual Sadism) http://www.bondage.com/u/2563223/user.html

Epiphany

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2014, 09:15:28 pm »
Terry Sourbeer owns the property in Drumore, PA - same address for the jebijou.com web site, Moonsprings Healing Arts Facebook page, and Kerr Drake Young's LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kerr-drake-young-dms/18/194/476 and Kerr Drake Young still lists Terry as her partner.

President~Therapist~Teacher
Moon Springs
2009 – Present (5 years)
MoonSprings is my New facility in Southern Lancaster County, PA with partner, Terry Redcrow. (Native artist & intuitive healer)

Are you a Witch School Supporting Member?
    Yes

What Experience in Paganism/Wicca would you like to share?
    was raised Druid in the headlands of Britain. My site is named Jebijou, it means inner jewel. As a licensed Spiritual Counselor & Tantric Master that is what I do help folks discover their inner jewel, the lustrous gem within then help them to cultivate it and grow. Seeking the truth and following one's unique path. Allow me to Waken & to Guide !

http://www.witchschool.com/profile/LadyKerrDrakeYoung

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2014, 10:44:08 pm »
a dominatrix? new ager prostitute and a witch too? my my my........would any self respecting tsalagi have anything to do with ANY of that stuff?

cherokee claims from her or her partner are BOGUS

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 12:58:27 am »
"Tis you"?  ;D
How's that for pretentiousness swiped from Merchant Ivory films passing as "Celtic" and "Druid"? It's Elizabethan nonsense pretending to be from a more ancient time.

Also not surprising you can't even get my name right though it's all over the site in numerous links. And you thought anonymous blogs were more credible than academic sites.

I can proudly say I've never been successfully sued, never even had a case go to court. Empty threats of lawsuits like Ms. Young's? A dime a dozen. It's a slow month when we don't get one. And they have all been hot air, just like Ms. Young.

It's pretty bad when she feels the need to even lie about her relationship with her partner.