Author Topic: Hello from Germany!  (Read 8307 times)

Offline Greenwood

Hello from Germany!
« on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:21 am »
My name is Neil Greenwood and I live in germany, more precisely: Bavaria. I have studied cultural anthropology with an emphasis on india (not NA ^^) and central asia, i.e. northern Afghanistan and adjacent regions.

If you wonder about my name: I have some gaelic and jewish ancestors, reflected in the name. In german Greenwood reads "Grünwald". Neil is my regular name I am known.

Currently I am on my own paths, following my visions and manifesting them.

Because I have read some names of persons I know personally I took the step of registering here. Maybe sometimes I can offer some informations.

Yours,

Neil Greenwood
Dwn-'nwj - "He who unfolds two wings": Himmiherrgotzaggramentzefixallelujamilextamarschscheissglumpfaregtz!

Offline Sparks

Re: Hello from Germany!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 02:15:21 am »
Greenwood's online activity was thoroughly discussed for one month (2007-2008) in this thread:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1448.0 [Stefan Klemenc/Neil Greenwood]

His comprehensive website has survived those eleven years since then: http://www.kondor.de/

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 05:34:32 pm »
I'm confused as to why this guy wasn't banned then? To post now and pretend he didn't libel and slander people here, that he's not a blatant, unremorseful appropriator...

Offline Sparks

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 07:30:14 pm »
I'm confused as to why this guy wasn't banned then? To post now and pretend he didn't libel and slander people here, that he's not a blatant, unremorseful appropriator...

Stefan Klemenc AKA Neil Greenwood last posted on January 21, 2008, and the last time he signed in to the forum was on January 27, 2009. See http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=820.

I often reopen old topics when I discover that the person(s) discussed are still as active as ever out there, even if the NAFPS discussions ended ten or more years ago, which was the case this time.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 11:48:23 pm »
My name is Neil Greenwood and I live in germany, more precisely: Bavaria. I have studied cultural anthropology with an emphasis on india (not NA ^^) and central asia, i.e. northern Afghanistan and adjacent regions.

If you wonder about my name: I have some gaelic and jewish ancestors, reflected in the name. In german Greenwood reads "Grünwald". Neil is my regular name I am known.

Currently I am on my own paths, following my visions and manifesting them.

Because I have read some names of persons I know personally I took the step of registering here. Maybe sometimes I can offer some informations.

Yours,

Neil Greenwood

So, did you think we forgot we had a thread on you, that you'd posted racist insults and defended your appropriations?  :o

Looks like you're still doing all that so... what, are you here to report your competition?

Offline Sparks

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 09:11:06 am »
So, did you think we forgot we had a thread on you, that you'd posted racist insults and defended your appropriations?  :o

Looks like you're still doing all that so... what, are you here to report your competition?

As I tried to indicate in my previous reply, Stefan Klemenc AKA Neil Greenwood is not back as of today. It's just me making cross references and advising the NAFPS forum that his web presence is as active as ever.