Author Topic: Harvey Delorme  (Read 6593 times)

Offline NDN_Outlaw

Harvey Delorme
« on: September 30, 2009, 02:45:34 am »
Does anyone know Harvey Delorme. He follows a Lakota Sioux path. He is Metis from Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada, Harvey was a folllower of Bobby Woods who in turn was a follower of Sam Moves Camp from Pine Ridge South Dakota. Harvey had a falling out with the Moves Camp Oyate shortly after he was told he could make sweatlodge with his family. He disappeared and was rumored to have moved to New York State, Harvey is very controlling. I often wonder what became of him.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Harvey Delorme
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 04:57:09 pm »
I don't know if this is the same person. The 2nd could be, not sure of the 1st. The last two, sadly yes.

---------------
http://www.cornwallseawaynews.com/article-350381-Friday-June-19-2009.html
DELORME – David

Passed away on Tuesday, June 16, 2009. David John Delorme of Lunenburg, Ontario, age 50 years. Beloved husband of Denise (Marleau) Delorme. Loving father of David Jr., Dylan, Maegan and Melissa all at home. Dear step-father of Natasha Delorme of Cornwall. Loving grandfather of Arianna and Caleb. Dear son of the late Harvey Delorme and the late Jean (O’Neil) Delorme. Dear brother of Richard of Toronto, Jack, Robert, Carole Lalonde, Jeannie Tyo, Linda Sarrault, Theresa Ladouceur, Brenda McCourt, all of Cornwall and Lise Delorme of Colorado. Predeceased by one brother, Harvey Delorme Jr. Resting at Lahaie & Sullivan Cornwall Funeral Homes, West Branch, 20 Seventh St. West (613-932-8482) from 12 noon on Saturday. Funeral Saturday, June 20, 2009 for Mass of Christian Burial at Blessed Sacrament Church at 2pm, followed by Cremation. As expressions of sympathy, Memorial Donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario would be appreciated by the family. Messages of condolences may be left at www.lahaiesullivan.com

-------------------

http://www.kyokushincanada.com/taekwondo/ResultsNorthAmericanIndigenousGames_2006.htm
Mixed Senior Blue/Red Poomse Division....
2. Harvey Delorme

-------------------
Also
http://www.ltbbodawa-nsn.gov/OdawaRegister/Legislative/Council/Minutes%20Archive/2006/061106%20Minutes.pdf
http://www.ltbbodawa-nsn.gov/OdawaRegister/Legislative/Resolutions/2006/061106-18%20Recognition%20Harvey%20DeLorme.pdf
....WHEREAS Harvey was told he had to join the SSM Tribe of Ojibwe and did;
WHEREAS Harvey was in the last step of withdrawing from the other Tribe and becoming a citizen of the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians;
WHEREAS When Harvey walked on he was an integral part of our Tribal community;
THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that Harvey shall be eligible for our Tribal Burial Fund....

------------------
If you knew him personally, my condolences.

Offline NDN_Outlaw

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 03:58:47 pm »
Thanx Educated NDN. You put some effort into answering my post. I appreciate it. Thanx for the leads.

Offline babybear09

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 01:28:04 am »
Hii My Name Is Brooke Bear i Was Wondering if You Found Anything else on harvey Delorme like if you found him or if you know a phone number? im his granddaughter and i would like to know my grandpa ? Soo anything can help ? all i now my mom Lori Anne Daniels told me she hasnt seen him in over 20 years and his name so any thing helps please ?? :)

Offline mekwan

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 02:07:00 am »
Is this the same Harvey Delorme from Saskatchewan ? There appears to be more than one person by this name mentioned on this board. Daniels is also a Saskatchewan name.

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 02:26:49 am »
Tansi;

Would that be Daniels from Mistawasis First Nation, or Sturgeon Lake First Nation?
Ric