Author Topic: oneforall  (Read 3662 times)

Offline oneforall

oneforall
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:53:31 am »
Hello People.  Although I joined this forum near 3 years ago on December 15, 2010, I've been inactive, although I have sent people here for their "deprogramming" as this website is a great resource for those who have been led astray by frauds. 

I'm a near 60 American woman who is of mixed European ancestry (white) and have no blood tie to NDN people.  This website has been an education for me on cultural fraud and exploitation which before coming here i had no understanding nor exposure to/of.  I was introduced to Kiesha Crowther in 2010 by others, and then had become  a Facebook "friend" of hers right around the time she was first exposed and this is how I found this forum. 

Unfortunately before i was wised up i shared KC's videos with others in my ignorance. It still embarrasses me.  She sounded good at the time and in sync with some of my own meanderings and thought processes.  Within a few months i began to become suspicious of the commercial aspects of the "Tribe of Many Colors" and of "Little Grandmother" and her business of selling  "spirituality" "Love" etc.  and of her grandiose stories which shortly identified her as the delusional narcissistic lying profiteer that she is. 

This forum has given me a bullshit detector and an education about  peoples who i have had only a little exposure to, but great reverence for. I'll be around.  Thanks.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:01:04 am by oneforall »

Offline oneforall

Re: oneforall
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 03:03:00 am »
Hello People.  Although I joined this forum near 3 years ago on December 15, 2010, I've been inactive, although I have sent people here for their "deprogramming" as this website is a great resource for those who have been led astray by frauds. 

I'm a near 60 American woman who is of mixed European ancestry (white) and have no blood tie to NDN people.  This website has been an education for me on cultural fraud and exploitation which before coming here i had no understanding nor exposure to/of.  I was introduced to Kiesha Crowther in 2010 by others, and then had become  a Facebook "friend" of hers right around the time she was first exposed and this is how I found this forum. 

Unfortunately before i was wised up i shared KC's videos with others in my ignorance. It still embarrasses me.  She sounded good at the time and in sync with some of my own meanderings and thought processes.  Within a few months i began to become suspicious of the commercial aspects of the "Tribe of Many Colors" and of "Little Grandmother" and her business of selling  "spirituality" "Love" etc.  and of her grandiose stories which shortly identified her as the delusional narcissistic lying profiteer that she is. 

This forum has given me a bullshit detector and an education about  peoples who i have had only a little exposure to, but great reverence for, meaning Native American people.  I'll be around.  Thanks for all your hard work, i hope i can help at some point.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 03:36:41 pm »
Welcome to our forum!

Offline oneforall

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 09:34:51 pm »
Thank you for the welcome debbieredbear.