General > Research Needed

Luzia Krull

<< < (2/6) > >>

Epiphany:

--- Quote from: Kathryn on October 31, 2012, 08:21:23 pm ---Is she using Ayahuasca, or dosing people with substances she claims are Ayahuasca?

--- End quote ---

I believe so.

--- Quote ---In fact, according to Luzia Krull, who represented the Santo Daime point of view, the Queen of the Forest came out of the forest not just to spread ayahuasca but to save her home, scene of the most rich biodiversity known on the planet.
--- End quote ---

http://www.conferencerecording.com/newevents/auy20sfbg.htm

Haven't found anything where she states explicitly that she uses it. But she's worked tours that have descriptions that definitely hint at such use.

Manicman:
During this time with Luzia, I met the man she talks about, Hugo, and he was actually a great guy, although he had also been drawn into Luzia's trip. I also worked with the Santo Daime which I would consider a plant spirit rather than a drug, and in all honesty I got a lot of benefit from the work with the Santo Daime. I would be dishonest if I didn't mention that the Santo Daime did me an enormous amount of good during a very messed up period of my life.

But Luzia herself was playing all sorts of games. She kept telling me that it was important that I get baptised in the Santo Daime, in order to keep away bad spirits, or become part of the Daime lineage. Again, I got a lot of benefit from the Daime, but the only real reason to go through a baptism or conversion is if you want to make it a part of your long term path. At the same time, Luzia repeatedly insisted that she had no investment in whether I chose to come to her. She also told me that she knew God and the spirits had sent me to her, which seems to contradict the no investment part.
It was a very odd situation, in that I genuinely was deriving benefit and personal healing from in depth work with spiritual forces. But Luzia herself had very little insight into the nature of my process, and in many ways seemed like a religious fanatic.
I have also heard (second hand) that the Jyoti you mentioned of Kayumari has cut ties with Luzia. Though I am interested to know why you describe Jyoti and the thirteen grandmothers as a manipulation. Most of these people I only have heard of second or third hand.

Epiphany:

--- Quote ---The tea has had many names including Santo Daime (or simply Daime), Hoasca, Ayahuasca, Yage, and Caapi. It is made from two or more plants, one a woody vine (Ayahuasca vine or Jagube; generally Banisteriopsis caapi), and the others known as admixtures. While various plants are used throughout South America, most of which have high concentrations of dimethyltryptamine, the preferred admixture in the case of Santo Daime is Psychotria viridis, known to church members as the "Queen of the Forest," after the figure who is said to have appeared to the church's founder in a vision, prompting him to start the religion.
--- End quote ---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santo_Daime

Epiphany:
Listening to an audio clip from Luzia Krull http://www.desertholisticnetwork.com/enews.php?id=70 Ancient Plants for Modern Times

She speaks at length (and very lovingly) about Ayahuasca.

Epiphany:

--- Quote ---SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES MAKE UNUSUAL DRUG BUST

The biggest drug bust in the history of St.  Landry Parish happened Tuesday, but it took narcotics detectives two days to figure out what they had.

What detectives had was 37 liters of liquid Dimethyltryptamine, said St.  Landry Parish Sheriff Howard Zerangue.  Known as DMT, the Schedule I narcotic is a powerful hallucinogenic that has never been seen in the parish before Tuesday.

"This part of Acadiana is not familiar with it.  We had to call an expert with the DEA and experts from local agencies in Texas who have dealt with it before," said Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar.  "It is 10 times more potent than LSD.  We fear this may be the new drug of the new century."
--- End quote ---

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n298/a01.html 2005

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version