Author Topic: Katina Mercadante - Moon Dancer at Teotihuacan and "Empowerer of Empowerers"  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Babeloner

Hi folks, there's all kinds of white saviourism, appropriation, fat phobia, and overall cringe in this (bolding mine):

I first discovered I was an empowerer of empowerers while living in Kenya at the age of 19. I was researching the healing practices of Swahili healers known as waganga, one mganga in particular. She was responsible for the health of over 2000 people.

Several weeks into my stay with her I found this powerful, 200 lb woman crying on my shoulder. I felt an innate power born within me. As I comforted, consoled, and assisted her, I had the first taste of my life purpose: to empower empowerers across the world.

I graduated from Amherst College and moved to New York City. I combined my career as a child actor with my interest in indigenous healing methods and began working as a documentary film producer. I made films in Africa, Europe, and Asia while working at the United Nations. I made films that won the Best Narrative Feature at the Los Angeles Film Festival and received Emmy nominations.

But while I was living in the city, hustling between films, exercising at night after work, I was also living with African parasites and was soon diagnosed with Lymes disease among a variety of other maladies.

In search of a better lifestyle, I transitioned from the New York documentary scene into the Los Angeles commercial world and formed a partnership with director Daniel Mercadante. We created the company “The Mercadantes” and traveled the world making commercials for companies including Apple, Facebook, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, and AT&T.

Together we won numerous Clio awards, Cannes Gold Lions, and a nomination for Best Commercial Directors by the Directors Guild of America. Our films have been featured at the annual TED Talk Conferences and played on Oprah’s OWN network.

In the meantime I empowered empowerers. What began as a secret avocation now infused my work as a film director, empowering my crews and creative collaborators. I empowered the talent I directed, I empowered the companies I worked with and my creative partners.

In my 33rd year I finally stepped into a professional career as an empowerer of empowerers. I now split my time between New York City, Connecticut, and California. I work as a film director and am represented internationally by Park Pictures. I empower some of the most amazing empowerers around the world.

I use Human Design analysis, astrocartography, Identovate! techniques, and guidance from living and non-incarnated beings. I am a Blackfoot (Amskapi Piikani) descendant, a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda and a Teotihuacan moon dancer. I speak Swahili and Spanish.

Book an Empowerment Session

About Katina

Katina Mercadante is a film director and empowerer of empowerers. She has directed films and advertising campaigns for clients such as Apple, Facebook, and Volkswagen and won awards including a Cannes Gold Lions and Outstanding Directorial Achievement by the Directors Guild of America. Her films have been featured at the annual TED Talk Conferences (2012, 2016) and played on Oprah’s OWN network.

Katina empowers leaders throughout the world. Her process includes Human Design analysis, astrocartography, Identovate! techniques, and guidance from living and non-incarnated beings. Katina hosts empowerment sessions in New York City, Western Connecticut, and Northern California, or as arranged internationally.

Katina is a Blackfoot (Amskapi Piikani) distant descendant, a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda, and a Teotihuacan moon dancer. She graduated cum laude from Amherst College with a degree in Black Studies. She speaks Swahili and Spanish.

She lives in New York City, Northern California, and Bridgewater, Connecticut. She graduated cum laude from Amherst College where she majored in Black Studies and Film.

SERVICES OFFERED
Empowerers Quest
In this one-hour empowerment check-in we’ll discuss your current situation and what type of transformation you are ready for. You’ll receive a Human Design analysis, astrocartography map which will be used to give you a sense of how close you are to the path you want to be on. I’ll discuss recommended next steps which may or may not be follow-up empowerment sessions or a package. These sessions open the door for accelerated growth and are a taste of what working together can become. Must be able to provide birth information.
Empowerment Session
In an initial empowerment session we’ll hone in on your true core virtue for this lifetime. We’ll unpack your life strategies and begin to filter out the limiting thoughts and beliefs that may be preventing you from committing to the major endeavors and healing processes you are ready to begin. After a quick assessment of your current projects and goals, we’ll discover the exact areas where you are resisting growth, analyze the blocks, and allow for the abundance to flow. I’ll follow up with a report on our session, including next steps and references.
Empowerment for Empowerers
This package is for enlightened leaders ready to transition to their next level of power, authenticity, and abundance. This series of sessions is designed to come full-circle on what you truly want and how you are going to achieve it. After honing in on your true core purpose and envisioning exactly what your outcome will look like, we’ll create a timeline, achievable goals, strategies, deadlines, and an action plan that fully takes into account your current time-commitments, responsibilities, finances, and relationships. This is a powerful process that will forever mark the point in your life when you stepped into the role of hero(ine) of your own journey.
BOOK A SESSION

Empowerment Pilgrimage
Many people opt for a full immersion, which is five sessions in a single week. For this I arrange our trip to a destination of your choice, incorporating additional healing services and activities to augment your ability to hear and respond to your inner wisdom and empower additional guides to help you on your empowerment journey. Choosing a location on earth that invokes powerful inspiration to your spirit and ancestors makes for an incredibly powerful journey. I can also assist you in choosing a location based on your astrocartography lines.