Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1150430 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2010, 01:33:00 pm »
Crescent,

I understand that you are not intimidated by the great and powerful Admin Veetkam.  But if he is going to be posting private information on individuals there, people need to pull their head out of the clouds and realize that  if they say or do something that pisses Admin Veetkam off then their privacy and potentially their saftey could be compromised.  His actions are disturbing to say the very least.  So you're a 20 something guy.  What if you were a 20 something woman?  He is placing people in danger.  How does that support their supposed messiah's message?  It's all love and light so long as you don't think for yourself?  This is cult mentality.

Take care and stay safe,

Sky

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2010, 02:18:54 pm »
Wow, that's awful Crescent! Hopefully this is also a reminder to people to keep their personal information off the net. That is just really creepy to say the least! 
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline nemesis

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2010, 02:42:18 pm »
Crescent

So this is Veetkam W. Rentsch, tantric masseur and follower of Oshso who did this to you?

I have to be honest and say that I am very concerned.

In fact I was the one who posted up details identifying him and his interests (which I feel are dubious to say the least) and you actually defended him against my concerns, saying that he was well meaning and exploited rather than an exploiter.

If this is how he responds to people who defend him, I hate to think of what he would to to people who question his motives.

I wonder whether it might be worth contacting his ISP?

It is one thing to post up details of a person that they themselves have made available, as I did with Veetkam W. Rentsch, but quite another for a webmaster to post up private and confidential about a person, that compromises their safety, and that they have not given permission to make public.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2010, 03:46:29 pm »
I defended him at first because i thought he was actually trying his best to be a good person.

About the tribe forums: my screen name used to be my real-life name as the registration form he uses for his tribe site is confusing, and you can't change your name by yourself. There also is a little bug on the site which shows the author of one single topic that i've posted there, as my previous screen name (my real life name). And the city where i live can be viewed by people who are in my friends list, or by searching my real life name on the internet. Because of that, i don't think he's doing anything we can take action against (correct me if i'm wrong). Maybe he's breaking his own forum rules though, but i have no desire to check it out now, i'm done with this little man. He's trying to intimidate me and it's only working against him.

But still, i am certain he is not so much directly involved with Kiesha Crowther. He has found her videos when they weren't viewed so much, and decided to make the website. Apparently she has now endorsed it as the Official Site for the Tribe of Many Colors but it started as something more of a fan site. My suggestion is to shift the attention back to John Kimmey, Adam Yellowbird and of course Crowther herself.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 03:17:50 pm by Crescent »

Saga

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2010, 03:49:29 pm »
Well, I am not sure if the visitors can browse the forum users tho. And if they can't, his actions published your real name and location to visitors too in addition to forum members.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2010, 01:17:48 pm »
There is yet again something else i want to post here ;D. I'm in contact with some other people who used to be active on the tribe site and i heard a very interesting theory.

In this 'Response to misinformation on the web', the anonymous writer talks about how their group thinks Kiesha Crowther is the incarnation of something very important. Also, i've heard this story some time before about how she would be the fair-haired child from some alleged prophecy. A friend of mine suggested the possibility that they might actually be talking about "White Buffalo Calf Woman". I do know that the site admin Veetkam has recently put a video about White Buffalo Calf Woman, on the Tribe of Many Colors Facebook page (which only has 6 select videos), and also on his own Facebook page for his own 'Crystal Sun' spiritual therapy thingy (which has a lot of different videos). Perhaps he hears more about what goes on behind the scenes, so there may be a connection.

I must clearly state that i have never heard Crowther or anyone else involved with her, talk about this or read anything about it, so don't bother to search for it in her previous messages, videos, websites or whatever. If it turns out that they believe this, they are apparently not that foolish. But it may be possible that this is what they're aiming for, as it does seem to fit this whole construct that they've created around her. Crowther does seem to talk about albino animals quite often, how they are special and sacred, have such a super high "vibration" (Argh! I've become allergic to that word). She's talked about albino buffalo's, whales and some others if i remember correctly... and from what i know, the legend of White Buffalo Calf Woman is associated with... white buffalo's  ::) then again, Crowther's speeches and messages are a mishmash of a whole lot of things derived from other sources so don't take my word for it.

Anyway, this is the same video as the one Veetkam uploaded on Facebook.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrpZi33gnI

Edit: There's another video someone has once posted on the Tribe forums, about the Lakota, White Buffalo Calf Woman and 2012. Yes, an interesting combination. :'(
I haven't watched it, i don't think this kind of stuff is healthy for me right now, but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOa-QyDLMQ
While i believe this was posted by just a regular forum member, it does show (from my point of view) that there is a subliminal tendency towards this stuff in Crowther's messages.

Again, i could be completely wrong on this, it's just a theory. I'm gonna leave this to people who know more about Lakota spirituality. For those of you who will keep an eye on Crowther and her activities; please, also keep an eye out for any talk about this. I've got the feeling that this might cause a lot of uproar if this is what they truly believe.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:27:40 am by Crescent »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2010, 04:26:34 pm »
There are already a few crazy white people out there claiming to be WBCW. It's such a stupid thing to do, that mostly they are laughed at and ignored. If Crowther claims this, she'll be laughed at and reviled even more than she is now. I think it would be really dumb (not to mention profoundly offensive) for her to make this claim. If she does, it will backfire on her in a big way.

But thinking about what she's said, yes, it makes sense that this is what she's implying.  I would guess she's already making this outrageous claim in private... or her handlers are making this claim for her. She probably never heard of WBCW until recently. They're probably waiting to see how the inner circle responds before going completely public with it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:06:47 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2010, 06:35:23 pm »
Hmmm....is that why she claims to be working with Arvol?
And trying it out in private, just like Kathryn says?
 >:(

On the other hand, it is so offensive and so crazy that it might be what is needed for a lot of people to open their eyes.
Most of these frauds step over the line sooner and later when the power goes to their heads.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2010, 06:45:36 pm »
One little remark: she has never claimed to work with Arvol or even talked about him, i had never heard of him before i visited these forums. I've read the reply where you said that before in this thread but i think it's been made up by those people you were talking to. Which on the other hand shows how so many followers DO think, or want to think, that Crowther is recognized by an established tribe and teaches something in the lines of Native American spirituality... and that she may be avoiding any mention of him because it would be dangerously stupid.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 08:44:33 pm by Crescent »

Offline Saga

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2010, 06:01:38 am »
Kiesha has posted the warriors of the rainbow story herself many times tho, as well as the other "tribers". They all seem to have interest in stuff from Drunvalo Melchizedek and channelers like Tom Kenyon, or something like that and mostly other new age things, some environment stuff (very little, if thinking that part of the message is to honor sacred mother earth) and Don Alejandro's speeches... dimensions and ascensions and 2012, blah. I am interested in theories, but actually believing in them isn't too high on my list... :)

(Also found http://www.onlinehumanities.com/ from some early posted links of Kiesha herself, which more or less teaches some of the basics of same things she is "teaching", at least if checking some of the contents...)

Anyone have any new actual info about her relations, i mean actual proof that she isn't part of any tribe and have no blessing from any elders mentioned? Most of our talks here are doubts and indigenous/non indigenous content in teachings anyway, or have I missed something? (Ofc... the fact that she doesn't give names, is a bit bad sign itself.) I just want to be sure, don't crusify me from asking. :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 08:04:09 am by Saga »

Offline Ashla

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2010, 10:36:14 am »

Also, how beautiful is this story that when she was 8 years old, she was picked up out of the crowd during a ceremony of her mother's tribe (it's still uncertain who her mother is and which tribe this is) by the leaders of the ceremony, and they were talking a language she could not understand. Now she thinks that they were talking about how she would become a shaman later, she's absolutely certain about it. The point is; the 'tribe' that made the phone call when she was 30 years old is not the same 'Sioux Salish' tribe; it's the New Age group where John Kimmey is part of, playing a wise old down-to-earth elder. Who told her that those ceremony leaders prophesied that she would become a shaman?

It's a nice story, but it's not real. She's fantasizing and has made it up to satisfy an empty place inside of her. This story sounds like a hollywood movie, where they make the white person a shaman or a chief. So many people watch movies like Dances with wolves or Stolen women captured hearts depicting a white person who is the hero among the ndns. Then the person is given a high status in the tribe or marries in. Into the West, a bastardized version of manifest destiny and the genocide of my ancestors also depicts a white man who marries himself a ndn woman and he's the hero in the story. People watch these movies and they want a dances with wolves fantasy. They want to be the white person who's adopted by the tribe and holds status. Or they want to be in the ceremonies holding a spiritual high place in them.

I have nothing against white people coming and learning. Only if the do this in respect and with an elder. You must go to an elder and ask permission. You don't play ndn on the prairie in the faked sweat lodges. It is bad news, these faked lodges, and seeing what happened at the resort with the fake new age leader and the people dying in those lodges. This goes to show that these are sacred and they are not to be manufactured by someone out there playing ndn. My heart goes to these people who were seekers, true seekers needing something, wanting their own vision. You want a vision? Go out and get one, but you do not need Kiesha Crowther to give that to you. The vision is waiting and it will come as it should to you. You can't pay for this my friend. No amount of money in the world gives you the true sacred ceremony. Please don't be feeling badly about being tricked. Read through Brooke medicine eagle's thread and see how this woman claimed Crow and other tribes and managed to fool a land owner in Montana and another woman looking for spiritual guidance.

I cannot help but feel anger at what people like this do to others. They sell you something fake and they reach in and grab your heart because your spirit is yearning for something. I don't like what Kiesha is doing to people and that is why my family and I have stepped in to say something about it. If someone is claiming a certain tribe you can check with that tribe yourself to see if that person is lying.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2010, 10:54:19 am »
Kiesha has posted the warriors of the rainbow story herself many times tho, as well as the other "tribers". They all seem to have interest in stuff from Drunvalo Melchizedek and channelers like Tom Kenyon, or something like that and mostly other new age things, some environment stuff (very little, if thinking that part of the message is to honor sacred mother earth) and Don Alejandro's speeches... dimensions and ascensions and 2012, blah. I am interested in theories, but actually believing in them isn't too high on my list... :)

(Also found http://www.onlinehumanities.com/ from some early posted links of Kiesha herself, which more or less teaches some of the basics of same things she is "teaching", at least if checking some of the contents...)

Anyone have any new actual info about her relations, i mean actual proof that she isn't part of any tribe and have no blessing from any elders mentioned? Most of our talks here are doubts and indigenous/non indigenous content in teachings anyway, or have I missed something? (Ofc... the fact that she doesn't give names, is a bit bad sign itself.) I just want to be sure, don't crusify me from asking. :)

she claimed she was made shaman over the Salish tribe. the Salish don't know her. please phone their office and ask. as for her relations in CO my sister and cousin are working on this. they only know a bit of info on how the husband has taken her to court for sole custody of the children.

Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes
42487 Complex Blvd.
PO Box 278
Pablo, Montana 59855
Phone Numbers:
Headquarter: (406) 675-2700
Toll Free: (888) 835-8766
Fax: (406) 675-2806

and more numbers here, entire list
http://www.cskt.org/about/contactus.htm

Offline Saga

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2010, 02:43:48 pm »
Thank you for answering so fast and thoroughly. :) I really liked some of her speeches since some of it was what I wanted and needed to hear at the time I found her videos, fortunately I got over it pretty fast and started looking more personal spirituality, indeed to look in my heart...I remember asking from her, if she really meant that we are supposed to look into our own hearts and follow our own truth and not to follow what her heart says to do, but she never answered me (I know, question everything, lol. Just wanted to be sure of the message. :)) 

I just don't want to judge anyone really without having actual proof in any case, altho this case looks pretty sure.

It might be a bit too expensive to phone in the office to ask about her from northern Europe, so I'll take your word on it. Might consider writing there later, if I feel it is worth it tho, but not now... :) For now I think that I need to draw back a bit from the subject and and heal the wounds caused by a lie from myself. Even good intentions don't justify lies.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2010, 07:47:03 pm »
One little remark: she has never claimed to work with Arvol or even talked about him, i had never heard of him before i visited these forums. I've read the reply where you said that before in this thread but i think it's been made up by those people you were talking to.

Well, there is obviously no way of knowing who is lying. I was told that it came up in a private discussion when someone asked if she knew Arvol, since she was a "Sioux" shaman. And she said yes, praised him for all the good work he did and then gave the people the impression she worked with him. 

But - yes - the people who got in contact with me might be lying. Sure! And Kiesha might be lying if she says it never happened. Who knows. Interesting, though, that she is talking about albino animals which is pretty much the prophecy that Arvol has shared with the world. AND the connection to White Buffalo Calf Woman....
I have a feeling there are owls in the marsh. (Very old Swedish saying....sounds even more crazy when it is translated....)  :)

Offline Peasant

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2010, 08:30:53 pm »
Aha, i see. Yes, that might be very possible, that she's been in contact with those people, and gave them the impression that she's working together with Arvol. Not the first time she's given anyone a false impression like that ;). I thought these people you have talked to had never talked with Crowther, but just made up this story about how she was a representative of Arvol because it fits their fantasy image of how she is really recognized by Native American elders, and all that. But she's never talked about him in her videos, interviews or messages tho.