Author Topic: The Wet One  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
The Wet One
« on: March 21, 2014, 07:02:53 pm »
What happened to the Wet Khrisna?? Lol!  ;D  ;D

Autumn

Re: The Wet One
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 08:16:00 pm »
What happened to the Wet Khrisna?? Lol!  ;D  ;D

That is weird.  I saw that very same post yesterday in the Test section by someone who was showing up as having "0" posts, which really puzzled me, and then it disappeared.  The same fate must have befallen the second post. 

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 08:18:38 pm »
Yeah... He's a spammer from Jodhpur, India, who managed to join with a handful of sockpuppets, and then posted the exact same text on multiple boards.  I wasn't in the mood to read his spam, so deleted it all. Didn't really feel like giving him the platform when he was being so rude about it, and trying to do that bully proselytizing thing.

I think he thought this was the other kind of Indian board.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 08:21:26 pm »
He's very aggressive, and still trying to sign in with new sockpuppets. I guess he doesn't know we can ban his IP range. It looks like he's sprinting from Internet cafe to Internet cafe, hoping to find an IP that will get through. Big old waste of our time, nasty trolls like that.

Autumn

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 03:01:54 am »
He's very aggressive, and still trying to sign in with new sockpuppets. I guess he doesn't know we can ban his IP range. It looks like he's sprinting from Internet cafe to Internet cafe, hoping to find an IP that will get through. Big old waste of our time, nasty trolls like that.

Oh no!  Then I guess he won't be able to save us or "lead us to the light".   ;D ;D