Author Topic: that_dakota_kid Love this site  (Read 3266 times)

Offline that_dakota_kid

that_dakota_kid Love this site
« on: January 28, 2009, 04:46:36 pm »
Hey everyone,

I gotta say I love this site so much. I respect and support any native site working for our people and I will always fight misappripriation and misrepresentation of First Nations culture and ceremony. I am origionally from the twin cities. My blood comes from my Biodad who is a Robideaux. I reside in Iowa now after a long six years in the army and some schooling took me south. While I was in the south my uncles and I had and interesting meet with Mary Thunder as well as many other twinks. It seams in Texas since everything is spreadout that it give free reign to every new age hippie twinkie to do whatever the hell they want and not have any accountability for their warped actions and skewed beliefs. Now I'm afraid here in Iowa there's a hint of the same thing. There's only one rez "settlement" in by Tama but the rest is "game" for these assholes. Slowly but surely I have seen these people pop out of the woodworks, mostly at pow wows. You guys have my full support and I will bring to the as much as I can but I can only offer my experiences. If I am out of line or offend anyone feel free to call me on it.

" Strong hearts to the front"
AIM South Texas Chapter
Naionally Sanctioned

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: that_dakota_kid Love this site
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:18:35 pm »
Welcome, Dakota.  :)