Author Topic: Inactive Members Please Log In!  (Read 13010 times)

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
Inactive Members Please Log In!
« on: November 03, 2006, 05:10:47 am »
I am emailing the members who according to forum statistics (which could be wrong, but they're all I have to go on) have not logged in since joining the forum. The reason for this email is to find out who is actually interested in being a member of the forum.

When you visit and don't log in, you leave no record of the visit, and thus it appears you were never here. Which makes it impossible to tell if you are an active, interested forum member.

If you wish to preserve your membership, please visit and LOG IN within 10 days. Otherwise I will delete your account. You're always welcome to come back if you find that you've been deleted but if you do join, please log in from time to time so we know you want to continue being a member.

The new forum URL is http://newagefraud.org/smf

Members whose email is bouncing are being deleted. Please keep your email address current.

Thanks!

ETA: It's been one week since this post first appeared, and still the majority of the inactive members have not logged in. I am resending the message to those members now. Three more days....

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 06:53:50 am by Forum Admin »

Offline crazyeagle

Re: Inactive Members Please Log In!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 05:28:30 pm »
 :)Lol..Pat..I woulda if I coulda..but like someone says about me..daft mare couldnt remember her password!!!!!!! roflllllllllllllllllll

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
Re: Inactive Members Please Log In!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 05:33:58 pm »
You can get your password reset by email, I think. This feature might not have worked well in previous incarnations of this forum, but obviously it does now.

Welcome back!