Author Topic: Questions  (Read 3750 times)

Questions
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:10:38 am »
What happens with the information that someone is a fraud, do you submit it to somewhere?  Or is it just left here on this site?  Is there an active method of disarming the fraud?  And what can I do to help?  I mean, other than the obvious of 'research' ..  is there any other type of network to help get information out there on this issue?  Like a grassroots movement or something? 

What about the issues of poverty, suicide, etc..  what can I do?  Is there an organization?  If so, is it for all ndn peoples or is it local to specific tribes/nations? 

I mean, I am reading things here, and being deeply affected.  I'm not rich, far from it, barely over poverty myself, but at least I have a place to live with electricity.. and a family who does help me out from time to time financially..  but I am waking in the mornings feeling guilty.. like survivor's guilt I guess..  why I should have.. while others are with out so much.  And, not only with out, but forgotten.

What can I do, and no, I am not trying to insult anyone by trying to alleviate my guilt or something of that nature.  I just..  I don't know what to do.. and I'm wanting to do *something*..  so I thought I would ask here, since you are the people it concerns..  what can I do to help you and your children?  I ask because I care..

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:17:44 am »
I don't have a lot of resources.. but I could make video type presentations?  Would that help?  To put such things out as much as possible? 

I don't know.. 
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:22:45 am »
Critter first we are people who face a problem
The people on this site helps by doing the
research that is a great thing.
I have say that we were never victims we are
survivors we fight with pride each day.
Many of the people here have different degrees on
native blood and those who without have good hearts
that is enough
In Spirit

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:29:22 am »
Yes. I never thought in terms of victims.

I think you are all very strong peoples. 

If there's something I can do, please never hesitate to ask. 

Thank you.

Offline LittleOldMan

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 02:56:42 pm »
Critter:  This site in made up of all BQ's from full to nons.  We are scattered all over Hell and half of Georgia.  We all despise the corruption of traditional cultures.  We may even believe differently about the way to correctly address Creator.  We very strongly believe that our diversity is all important and again we would fight against any exploitation whether it be a T.V. evangelist spouting untrue Christianity or the theft of Lakota Ceremony.  Our diversity and our geographic scattering are a couple of our strong points.  These two points enable us to be aware of and sometimes effect a cessation of some of these exploiters.  Falsehood requires darkness and ignorance.  When the light of truth is shown on them it becomes harder for them to exploit.  When we use this site and the knowledgeable people here who live their cultures as a resource we are then able to arm ourselves with verifiable ammunition in our fight against these usurpers.  Comment offered with respect I am   "LittleOldMan"
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.