General > Frauds

Dr. Joe Dispenza

<< < (2/2)

Crowspeakheart:
hello,
i am new to this platform and english is not my first language. joe dispenza keeps on selling new meditations and makes events out of this where you can buy online the new meditation directly coming from his workshop so if you cannot go there, you end up buying the newest mediations since it is promoted so strongly, hoping for cure and improvement of the personal life situation. i have been pushed by a friend to buy like three of those workshop meditations and it is quite relaxing but already in the second meditation i realized it was just like the other ones i had bought and attended too and his voice and the whole manner of the "meditation" ist very spooky, has nothing to do with meditation or becoming attentive to inner turmoil, to inner subconscious blockages etc. he makes people think, that by doing the meditations you can erase any problem and blockages to manifest health, wealth, luck etc, which is complete bullshit and in the end you end up meditating and trying to forget everything that is traumatic without adressing the issue. what i find very problematic, is that he is being featured on many many trauma conferences like the trauma super conference from breathwork. it makes people believe, that all they need to do is do the mediatioins and listen to his endless bullshit talks. he is very dangerous, he takes a lot of money for his meditations retreats and his ship trips ... he is also a follower (or used to be) a follower of some guy called rhama, which promotes wine drinking.
his overall demeanour is one of a complete narcissist that thinks he is truly he acts like a self-confident narcissist and tells stories of how his daughter manifested a shopping trip in which she spent a lot of money on clothes, created the money for it through his meditation and convictions. it abuses the hopes of many people who are sick, in pain, have personal problems, have been abused or want to overcome chronic illnesses. he is a little narcisstic napoleon and his meditations are very manipulative und his meditations work with hall
 sound effects are manipulative and artificial, moreover, he pretends that it is the human problem when nothing changes that pushes particularly traumatizing people further into a victim's corner and puts them under pressure. one can loose a lot of money and time with this crap instead of truly healing or just enjoying life and accepting the life situation...

fairbanks:
Here's a recent podcast from Conspirituality (great journalists investigating nuage influencers) about "Dr" Joe Dispenza.

https://www.audible.com/pd/98-Placebo-Joe-Dispenza-Podcast/B09XGVJX37

--- Quote ---If you get treated by someone who says they’re a doctor, but they’re not, can they still have a placebo effect? That’s the question we’d like to ask Dr. Joe Dispenza, who’s not a doctor, but who plays one on the internet, treating one and all with the placebo of his bafflegab about Quantum healing and TimeSpace.

Placebo Joe. Who is he? How do you take the measure of a Quantum Man? We’ll shine our browsers into the slit experiment and observe a particle here, a wave there. The particles of video clips, the waves of affiliate links. We’ll run our signature experiment: Schrodinger’s Influencer, to find out just how many parallel Joe Dispenzas are populating the multiple universes he is trying to crack back to alignment with his chiropractic panache. There’s the Joe of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, Joe who starred in “What The Bleep Do We Know?” There’s faith healer Joe, and Joe who now headlines, alongside David Icke, for the Netflix of conspirituality, Gaia TV.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version