Author Topic: The Matthews Family  (Read 4893 times)

Offline AClockworkWhite

The Matthews Family
« on: December 07, 2015, 08:34:09 pm »
Derek, "Dr" Lita, and Melonie Matthews. How is it these exploiters have never really been investigated? Derek, everyone knows, is not Native but that isn't a dis-qualifier for running a powwow. Lita has changed her claims of heritage several times (most recent claim is now Santa Clara pueblo), making Melonie not Native either. ALL are in possession of eagle feathers. All take part in the exploitation superbowl AKA Gathering Of Nations, and all are the "board" which supposedly doles out scholarship money but no one seems to remember any real recipients besides two and three years ago. Here's the list of award winners.
http://www.gatheringofnations.com/about-2/gathering-of-nations-scholarship/gon-unm-scholarship-recipient-history/
Try and find any before that despite thousands of witnesses, including myself, having heard them say over that loud PA system for years that they award scholarships, that this is the focus of the entire organization.  I know there was a copy of his taxes one year going around Facebook. I will try to find it. Anyways, I think this is a decent enough intro to these profiteers.  This doesn't even mention the countless safety issues (brought up and then "dropped" by officers like the city Fire Marshall) over the years swept under the rug in front of our eyes.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Offline milehighsalute

Re: The Matthews Family
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 08:55:58 pm »
that would be damn sad if a pueblo was involved in money not making it to where its intended

Offline AClockworkWhite

Re: The Matthews Family
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 11:36:24 pm »
Just to let everyone know: this is going to get HOT. Derek Matthews has GON set up as a CHRISTIAN CHURCH to avoid taxes. STAY TUNED
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.