Author Topic: Naked woman on spiritual quest missing in SW Washington  (Read 8064 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Naked woman on spiritual quest missing in SW Washington
« on: June 10, 2013, 10:26:52 pm »
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52159269/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/

This is what comes from not getting your info from real people. I meaqn seriously, sounds like she got it in her head to do a vision quest and had no support, not understanding. And definitely no business going in the woods naked. I do hope they find her ok. And I hope this gives her a sense of leaving what she doesn't understand alone.

Epiphany

Re: Naked woman on spiritual quest missing in SW Washington
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 01:42:31 am »
Whoa. So incredibly unsafe. Misguided. And now people have to find and rescue her.

Hopefully she is found safe soon.

Thanks for passing this on Debbie. Sober reminder of just how dangerous the Nuage can be.

http://www.kptv.com/story/22548141/search-on-for-missing-woman-at-washington-campground

Epiphany

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 01:52:09 am »
Another story of a misguided person going off into wilderness:

GRANTS PASS, OR (AP) -
The sheriff heading up the search for a young Oklahoma man missing in the wilds of southeastern Oregon says the young man was hallucinating the last time he telephoned his family.

He also said he was seeing plants coming out of the ground and running in a call to his girlfriend.

Nineteen-year-old Dustin Self has been missing a month since setting out from his family home outside Oklahoma City to test himself against the wilderness.

He also planned to check out churches that practice a South American religion that uses a hallucinogenic tea as a sacrament.

http://www.kptv.com/story/22024914/sheriff-missing-teen-in-eastern-oregon-was-hallucinating

Offline catbus

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 05:42:39 am »
Lol, do not be surprised if more and more new agers will die this way. Stupid new agers doing stupid things.

May these people be example for other new agers intending to endanger themselves and others while mocking Native traditions. When stupid new agers died in fake sweatlodges, some ignorant white people started saying 'people have died in sweatlodges'. Well, now with these dumb, probably white new agers, killing themselves on fake vision quests, watch some more ignorant white people start making the claims that people are dying on vision quests. But ofcourse it is really just disrespectful, racist people acting on ignorance, reaping what they sow.

If you dig at the pit, then you better fall in it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:16:55 pm by catbus »

Mahekun

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 04:21:00 pm »
Many of these people are misled by a manipulative and shifty leader figure, such as the likes of Suraj Holzwarth. They are misguided and need a wake up call, but to wish death on them, catbus, is disturbing.

Offline catbus

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 06:14:52 pm »
Many of these people are misled by a manipulative and shifty leader figure, such as the likes of Suraj Holzwarth. They are misguided and need a wake up call, but to wish death on them, catbus, is disturbing.

Mahekun: Have you ever tried to reason with a new ager? They are just perpetuators of racist brainwash, guru/leader or not. I observed this growing up. Peers started reading books with false info, you try to debunk it, and then they turn and find some professor who will back up their racist garbage. Hippy logic is so deeply entrenched in the Amerikkkkan colonial society, the teachers perpetuate it, the new agers perpetuate it, and you can't stop them because they never listen that what they are doing is bogus and offensive. And what they do, after they get back from their fake vision quests, they claim to be some kind of offensive leader who represents a nation or traditions, and then they have followers who go on and perpetuate their act and spread it.

Perhaps, it is too far to 'wish' death upon racist and colonialist white people, so I will rephrase the post for you. What I will say, is I think it sets a good example when such a new ager dies, and I have zero sympathy whatsoever for any white racist. I also will say there is a good example, because it draws attention to all the brainwashed stubborn newagers that what they do is going to get them hurt. Their fake sweatlodges get them killed, their fake vision quests go badly and they get hurt because they are closeminded devils and dont understand anything about stealing traditions and appropriation. And even once in a while, when we are lucky, one of their fake shamans get sick or dies because they end up cursing themselves with their sacriligious teachings and ceremonies.

Mahekun

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 10:05:07 pm »
While your points are true and I have certainly experienced my share of racism, the point you stated that I had issue with was "I pray that more nuagers die this way." I see you have edited it out, so you must understand yourself that that's a bad statement to make. Pray that they get humiliated and taught a lesson through that? Sure. Pray that they die? Come on man, that's messed up.

Mahekun

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 10:21:42 pm »
My point is that, I can understand if you are saying it in anger. I've been treated less than dirt by both white people and my own nation, as a Métis woman. I just hope you aren't actually praying that people will die. I learned some time ago that if you want to change things, you need to educate and be calm in your approach, even if sometimes the responses piss you off, because the anger will eat you alive. You can't walk in a good way with hate in your heart, even though many times it is justified.

Offline catbus

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 05:15:35 am »
My point is that, I can understand if you are saying it in anger. I've been treated less than dirt by both white people and my own nation, as a Métis woman. I just hope you aren't actually praying that people will die. I learned some time ago that if you want to change things, you need to educate and be calm in your approach, even if sometimes the responses piss you off, because the anger will eat you alive. You can't walk in a good way with hate in your heart, even though many times it is justified.

Mahekun: Like I said, I rephrased the post to be more sensitive to you being offended by it. I wanted to express how stupid these people are by doing dangerous things that get them killed, not start a war. I see these incidents as really not much different than the incidents where newagers died in fake sweatlodges.

Prayer is a figure of speech in my usual usage. It means, I hope these people get what they deserve. They wanna run off into the woods naked unprepared, or go off into the wilderness and take drugs, then reap what they sow for being stupid, high, or whatever. White folks is none too bright as a rule, ya know. As far if you mean putting hands together and meditatively praying to a deity or to the spirits, no I'm not doing that, lol. If I did such, perhaps i would then in seriousness pray that this girl gets found, learns a good lesson from it, and quits being stupid newager. But I want to express, this should just go out as an example to other misguided newagers, you play deadly tricks on yourselves or others in the name of trying to steal a tradition you don't understand, and you fall in the pit you dig at.

Your thoughts on hatred are not shared by all people. Anger, and hatred exist in this Universe for a reason, and are extremely useful tools when attempting to conquer an enemy or maintain a conscious spirit independent from the devilish cultural way of thinking. It may destroy a person only if hatred is all they have to fuel them. But if you think that hatred has no use in a good person's heart, that's your opinion. It's a matter of cultural and spiritual 'warfare' even.

I personally find the whole 'everything is love and light, let's all get along and be peaceful man', approach to be very ineffective, and it gets people conquered. Sometimes people need spit some fire, and sometimes devilish people need to be burned by it. They been going around spitting their devil fire for long enough, making people believe in a brainwash whiteman god up in the sky, forcing people to worship a book full of teachings that they don't even practice, and telling everybody that their ancient indigenous traditions were worthless, superstitious, not valid, etc… and yet now they are turning around and wanting to steal, misunderstand, and mockingly romanticize all those very traditions that they been teaching were heathen and evil for so long. This is how lost the colonialist thinking is. They dont know what they want, they spend centuries going around being a bunch of grecoroman jerks, pushing their missionary thinking on traditional peoples, denigrating their traditions, raping their cultures and children, and now they wanna turn around and steal those very traditions. Forget that, I can feel the ancestors rolling in their graves when I hear about this offensive type of stuff. So I have no apology by saying, if these new agers die because of their own dumb mistakes, I share no sympathy for such colonialist foolishness, and I just hope it makes a popular example to scare other newagers from making the same mistakes, or from encouraging others to make such mistakes.

Epiphany

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 03:29:30 pm »
Cox said that weather conditions would play into Kelly's "survivability factor."

"As this progresses, we get a little more concerned," he said. "Especially because she doesn't have any clothing, hypothermia can set in a lot quicker."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-wash-woman-spirtual-quest-naked-fanny-pack/story?id=19375288#.UbiRj5wkzYQ

YACOLT, WA (KPTV) -
The search for a 19-year-old woman wearing nothing but a fanny pack in the woods of Washington state will be suspended until the end of the week.

There is no set timeline for resuming the search mission.

"Twelve 4x4 Search teams searched the area again today and we were unable to locate Ms. Kelly," said Sheriff Dave Brown. "They found nothing that is related to this search and rescue mission. We will have deputies continue to check the area for the next couple of days and at that time we will reevaluate our options if Ms. Kelly does not return from her spiritual quest".

http://www.kptv.com/story/22548141/search-on-for-missing-woman-at-washington-campground