Author Topic: "Welshman who lives as Apache Indian on trial in Swansea..."  (Read 5464 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
"Welshman who lives as Apache Indian on trial in Swansea..."
« on: March 30, 2012, 12:41:34 am »
Welshman who lives as Apache Indian on trial in Swansea after animal parts found in home (he says they're part of his lifestyle, the police have reservations)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122135/Welshman-lives-Apache-Indian-goes-trial-animal-parts-home-says-theyre-lifestyle-police-reservations.html

The crazy is strong with this one.

"In 1997 he travelled to United States to try and live on a Red Indian reservation but the American government would not let him."

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: "Welshman who lives as Apache Indian on trial in Swansea..."
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 12:50:10 am »
I just read the article "YUCK" this guy is so creepy. Whats' up with all the snakes?

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 12:59:11 am »
I was indulging in a guilty pleasure of reading the Daily Mail when I came across the same article.  I was going to post it here, but see someone else beat me to it.  ;)

The crazy is strong in this one. 

Offline Laurel

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 09:33:52 am »
...not to mention that anyone who's owned "hundreds of snakes" by age sixty probably isn't taking very good care of them.

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 02:39:28 am »
It appears he has had the charges against him dropped.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2192000/Native-American.html

A British man who has lived as an Apache Indian for the past 20 years will be allowed to keep badger paws and eagle wings in his home after charges against him were dropped.

Father-of-six Mangas Colaradas, 60, was due to stand trial tomorrow for keeping protected wild animal parts in his semi-detached home filled with the trappings of his Native American lifestyle.

But brave Mangas vowed to fight the court case on the grounds that it is part of his Apache lifestyle - even though he lives in a three-bed semi in Swansea, South Wales.

/quote]

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »
I couldn't help but notice his "Apache" head dress, as well?????