Author Topic: Verbal abuse, entitlement and racist meltdown thread. AKA How To Get Banned.  (Read 11283 times)

Offline nemesis

Re: Please look at this 'Evolver Intensive' and tell me what you think?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 08:31:35 am »

You met with hostility not because you were "friendly," but because you decided you didn't have to educate yourself about the intention of the forum, or even introduce yourself after more than one polite request to do so. If I came into your house without asking and told you how crappy your decor was and shat on the carpet repeatedly after having been respectfully asked not to do that, would you think I was being friendly and cheerful in my reaching out to you?

Don't let the door hit your silly childish ass.

^^^^
this

Offline dabosijigwokush

as you stated "its the native elders that knew the effects and proper uses of herbs"
and not every one in this group is native, so how does any of them know the dangers or uses
they are only going on there stupid books,
but i knew this, but i wished to alert all thous that did not know that what they are teaching can not be used with out breaking some laws, and risking there own health, or others that they might think they are helping with this miss guided teachings

my elders freely taught me the danger-sis herbs first, to protect me and any one i freely help
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 01:58:30 am by dabosijigwokush »