Author Topic: Glenn Beck - NDNs, Jewish Connection, mish mash of history  (Read 12800 times)

Offline PATRICK LAVALLEY

Re: Glenn Beck - NDNs, Jewish Connection, mish mash of history
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 04:35:02 pm »
Hello,
I am getting my translations from ShepShe, 'Ahnishenabe Gikinoigun' in regards to Mengwe it can be found in his chapter, 'Masinaigun Nijwaswi', although he uses 'Mahungwi'.

Offline PATRICK LAVALLEY

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 04:47:27 pm »
... ShepShe/Shup Shewana was also a 4th Degree Midewininni. He was also Bodewatomi or Fire Nation which I am also, so I respectfully defer to his wording before others.

Offline Rattlebone

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 08:50:19 pm »
Thank you for that information - while I'm sure they meant well, that is most serious, and I'm glad to hear that problem was addressed. You know I am in the east and not intimately acquainted with the situation in the west, or that in Oklahoma, for that matter, so the knowledge you share of the situation elsewhere is of great interest to me .

I think that most here are of the opinion that adoption of native american children would best be restrained to other native american families - true?

No they didn't mean well.

In fact they had the intention of erasing native culture and people, and doing so by marrying into the native population in order to gradually turn NDN people white by way of gradually lowering the blood quantum until all traces of native ancestry and culture were erased.

Taking native children was huge aspect of this heinous act. There is one known case of Mormons going on the Navajo reservation back in the days when many could not speak english at all. They had the parents and grandparents who could not speak English or read/write very well if at all, sign what was supposed to be permissions slips for a field trip sort of event. In reality what was being signed was papers giving the Mormons custody of the children.

They did such things because of their so called religious beliefs. If you have studied their doctrine you would understand this.

Also if you did research on what a lot of their leaders have said, you would be appalled.

If you get a chance check out some research done on the Mormons in a book called

One Nation Under Gods
A history of the Mormon Church
By Richard Abanes.

If you do, check out the statements, policies and statements about Mormons in that book, and then do some cross reference and research on your own about what is stated. What you find will be shocking to say the least.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 05:00:46 pm by Rattlebone »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 03:23:21 am »
My husband's siter lost all five of her kids to a mormon family. The kids were taught that ALL Indians are drunks and that should NEVER tell anyone they were Native. Part of the Book of Mormon says that people are to become "white and delightsome". One niece found the family and has learned the truth about her illegal adoption. She tries to tell the others, but not much luck there. My sister-in-law was in the hospital, having been beatenb near to death by her non-Indian husband. He said she abandoned them and signed the kids over. They were in a Catholic orphan home before the adoption. Not for long but log enough for the 2 girls to be raped by a pedo priest. The social worker was a close cousin to the adoptive parents and knew they were looking to NDN kids to adopt. When my sister-in-law got out of the hospital, she looked in vain for her kids. The state of Montana lied about their whereabouts. And even though she had proof she had been in the hospital, they would not giver her kids back.

Offline ny1

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 02:19:31 am »
One Thing Mr. Beck said that I found disgusting was "George Washington loved the Indians"  what kind of putrid bs is that? I live Near Two Seneca Territories and I have never heard any Seneca nor any other Haudenosaunee Citizen in General say anything positive about Washington. 

apukjij

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 03:30:04 pm »
As much as I despise Beck, what he says is True. GW did love the Indians. His first Official Act in 1776, was to send a Letter to the Mi'kmaq Grand Council, asking for aid in the Revolution. One Mi'kmaq District immediately sent Warriors to his aid.
This lead to the Watertown Treaty of 1776 >
http://www.watertowntreaty.org/treatytext.htm
Which is the first Treaty signed by what would be known as the United States Of America and First Nations.
It is still valid, as one of the precepts would be that any Mi'kmaw or Maliseet can join the US Armed Forces regardless of whether or not they are American Citizens and to this day, young Maliseet and Mi'kmaw men and women from canada are still joining the US Armed Forces.

His attention towards the First Nations set the way for the Jay Treaty, which he sent to the Senate for ratification in 1795 which removed the artificial border between Canada and the US > guaranteeing passage within our Traditional Territories "unencumbered", (which is only good for ground travel, ALL airline passengers need a passport to cross the border). Chief Ardy Born With Three Thumbs has used this successfully and for 37 years she has driven without a license, and when stopped, she proclaims to the Officers that the Jay Treaty guarantees "unencumbered" passage within our Traditional Territory, and the Provincial Dept of Motor Vehicles and their mandate of drivers licenses encumbers her passage within her Traditional Territory, shes never been sent to court over it.
I cant speak for the Maliseet or other First Nations, but i can proclaim that Mi'kmaw love George Washington for sure!