Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 606401 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #690 on: March 14, 2010, 05:59:48 am »
She just keeps at it. The Facebook group is back up, just private and it doesn't show up in searches:

The Grandmother Drum International Peace Project [sic]

Privacy Type: Closed: Limited public content. Members can see all content.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:52:00 am by Kathryn »

« Reply #691 on: March 15, 2010, 02:43:34 am »
I see on Facebook that a person can type up an ad. Don't know if there is any charge for this, if not, then it might be fun to place an 'ad' debunking this schmuck?  :D
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline flyingdust

« Reply #692 on: March 15, 2010, 08:11:52 am »
This one takes the cake. I watched the video posted earlier on this thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgC5vdyk04&feature=player_embedded.  Just Cheesy! Couldn't stop laughing.  Then I read the article about her smearing the Indian protester's blood on her mammoth drum.  That creeped me out. 

Offline quicksilverwade

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #693 on: March 17, 2010, 10:14:50 pm »
here is the link that i posted a comment and mentioned cremated remains. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgC5vdyk04

and here is the private message that i received:

ahava528 has sent you a message:

reply to your comment - please read with honor
hello friend!
why did you comment like this on my video?

"ha ha, there are cremated human remains in that drum and those stupid people are breathing it in." + "
"CREMATED REMAINS IN THAT DRUM"

my grandparents were cremated in the holocaust murder of the jewish people in europe in 1930's.

it was not nice at all to recieve this from you and hurt my emotions.
please don't do it again. thank you.

and i'm sorry if my video offended you in some way. if this is about "white eagle woman" story.. please settle it with her, not with me. not with my videos.
She has an email and website, you can contact her and settle your fight if you have one with her.
i don't see any other reason why you would write words of hate like this to a positive video of someone (me) that you don't know.
i'm attaching a video of mine for you to open your heart i hope :)
with respect,

Amiti

Offline outershell

« Reply #694 on: March 18, 2010, 06:43:19 pm »
can we report the group on facebook? 

She just keeps at it. The Facebook group is back up, just private and it doesn't show up in searches:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:52:26 am by Kathryn »
those on the edge, can protect the center

• Global Moderator
« Reply #695 on: March 18, 2010, 07:25:16 pm »
can we report the group on facebook? 

Sure can. Go to the page, look at the left-hand column below the picture and blurb. Click on "Report Group"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:51:37 am by Kathryn »

« Reply #696 on: March 19, 2010, 04:35:10 am »
It's a little disappointing though, that you can't type in why you're reporting it.. 
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline tachia

« Reply #697 on: March 19, 2010, 06:58:22 pm »
instead of merely reporting the group .. there is another option .. report the group for "intellectual property infringement" .. our Spirituality and Culture is our intellectual property .. .. to report this way, go here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=312593558899&ref=mf#!/legal/copyright.php?noncopyright_notice=1&type=1&uid=0&cid=312593558899&cid2=0&h=f87459af6d

or: click on report this group, then  at the bottom of that you will see: "Is this your intellectual property?" .. click that and it takes you to the proper page (URL above)

« Reply #698 on: March 19, 2010, 10:30:55 pm »
Ok, well, I couldn't/can't do that as it's not my intellectual or spiritual property.  I just said it was an ad/spam. 

Offline tachia

« Reply #699 on: March 20, 2010, 06:01:30 pm »
legaleze is not my area, but i do not see why anyone could not use this to report a page .. even if it is not your own "intellectual property" .. i might be wrong though .. idk .. but see the bold below from the report page .. .. if your not the owner why not be able, especially as a member here that is fighting FOR us, to still check yes as someone "legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner" .. my way of seeing this crap with these frauds is that we can use all the help we can get .. the wording "legally authorized" leaves room for interpretation .. anyhow, it was just a thought on perhaps a more effective way of reporting this "EGO woman" and others like her .. .. ..

(copy of the report page-text only)

Notice of Intellectual Property Infringement (Non-Copyright Claim)
Name:
Mailing Address:
Telephone:
E-Mail:
(Note that we routinely provide your contact information to the user that posted the content you are reporting)

What are the rights infringed?

Are you the owner of such rights or a person legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner?
  Yes  No

Where does the infringing content appear on the Facebook site? Please include the URLs.

How does the content infringe your rights?

By submitting this notice, you declare under penalty of perjury that all of the information contained in this notice is accurate and that the use of your intellectual property described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #700 on: June 15, 2010, 04:52:01 pm »
Just a bit of an update.  She's still at it (of course).  Just checked out her page.  The board of directors page is gone...just a message that there's a new board coming soon.

One of the newer things she's selling...Spirit Walk sessions with her personally with add-ons....  The Spirit Walk sessions are nothing new, she's been selling them for years, but now, for more money you can add on recordings and transcripts.  One of the things that I really find disturbing is yet another fraudulent claim attributed to Native peoples again....

On the page
http://whirlingrainbow.com/sessions.htm

She states:

"White Eagle Medicine Woman is known by indigenous cultures as a "Spirit Walker", a medium that the Ancestors, Ancient Ones, GrandMothers, Grandfathers and Masters in the Spirit World use to bring direct guidance for individuals and groups."

This claim is very general, but also a falsehood.  Someone running across her might ask "What indigenous culture knows you as a Spirit Walker?"

I'm sure the answer would be very entertaining and completely lacking in specifics as that's how she operates.  Definitely another lie.

Pricing for these sessions (2 hrs recorded)
Individual 2 hr. Spirit Walk Session with recording $222.00 
Individual 2 hr. Spirit Walk Session with recording and written transcription $322.00
Add on only: Transcript to above Spirit Walk Session $100
Add on only: Illuminated     Light Shields Painting: Visionary Artist and Healer, Tymoreye Elliot assists White Eagle by offering a personalized Light Shield of the messages revealed in the Spirit Walk session to continue to assist you in your growth. $60
(Hey Samantha (aka Tymoreye) has to make money too)
Group Spirit Walk  Sessions

Group 2 hr. Session with recording only $33.00 (group minimum- 10 people) (That's at least $330 minimum per group)
Group Spirit Walk 2 hr. Session with recording and written transcription $44.00 (Again at least $440 minimum per group)
Group Spirit Walk: Add on only: Transcript and recording $22
Group Spirit Walk: Add on only: Transcript $11

Just a small update.  She still doesn't seem to be operating too much in the states, but as we know she's stopped putting most of her domestic travel dates on the website to avoid hurting her business by allowing protesters to know where she'd be.  They usually come out through her e-mail list or newsletter.

Superdog

Offline Superdog

« Reply #701 on: June 15, 2010, 05:35:01 pm »
She's also attempting to purchase land in the Chugach Mountains.
------------------------------------------
http://whirlingrainbow.com/newsletter.htm

POTENTIAL WHIRLING RAINBOW CENTER LANDS

How Cool is This!!!!

Grandmother Drum and the Whirling Rainbow Foundation has the opportunity to purchase sacred lands in the Chugach Mountains for a sustainable community and Sacred Sound Temple for Grandmother Drum. Its been a dream of ours for 15 years. Please check out the land on our youtube and come on Facebook and tell us what you see and feel for this Sacred Santuary and Global Center.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO66TQlY7Ok
-------------------------------------------

She's also teamed up with a guy named Marshall "Golden Eagle" Jack and is working with him on something he calls the Nine Pointed Star Ceremony.

His page is here:
http://www.goldeneagleceremonies.com/default.htm

The page says he's a member of the Washoe Tribe of California and Nevada.  He seems a very dubious character as well.  While he doesn't have any prices for anything he lists several ceremonies that he conducts including:

-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.goldeneagleceremonies.com/about.html

Consecration of Sweatlodges, Pipe Ceremonies, Master of Ceremony in various Native American events, Preservation of Sacred Sites through Ceremony, Bear Ceremony,Healing Ceremony, Drum Ceremony, Song Ceremony, Fasting Ceremony and Vision Quest Leader.

------------------------------------------------------

The whole page is written almost as a resume where he definitely seems to be advertising all the things he does and will do if you request him to.  Mostly he seems to join on to other people's events and serve as an NDN spiritual guide.  He may need more looking into.  The pipe ceremonies, sweatlodge consecration, fasting and vision quests raise up red flags for me.  Listening to some of the music and seeing Holzwarth's vids on the net it's a definite possibility that some of the "chants" she sings come from Marshall.  I've definitely seen a workshop where she's singing "the Travelling Bear Song" from Marshall's site.  Could just be an old song though....someone from the Washoe communities would have to enlighten us more.

Superdog

• Global Moderator
« Reply #702 on: June 15, 2010, 05:55:28 pm »
I had to google Chugach Mountains http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chugach_Mountains

I wonder how far that site is from the community of First Nations people who kicked her off their land and told her to never come back.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #703 on: June 15, 2010, 06:07:46 pm »
One more additions about Marshall Jack....

Found a page that associates him with Bennie Lebeau (aka Blue Thunder).  The site's info on Marshall includes an outrageous claim to work with many famous Chiefs and medicine men from various tribes (all of them now historical figures)

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/viisions/viisions/gallery.htm

"Member of the Washoe Tribe of California and Nevada, affiliated with the Southern Piaute and Central Miwok Tribes. Family history includes great-grandparents and grandparents who were medicine people and healers.

Has trained extensively underneath spiritual and medicine Elders, from the Washoe, Shoshone, Piaute, and Miwok nations since 1960. Spiritual Leader/Advisor, Ceremonial Leader and Healer. It has been shown that nine chiefs work with him. These chiefs are Black Elk (Sioux), Sitting Bull (Sioux), White Buffalo Calf Woman (Sioux), Tecumsch (Shawnee), Sequoia (Cherokee), Kooteni Chief (Canada), Black Hawk (Sauk and Fox), Chief Joseph (Nez Perce), and Red Cloud (Sioux).

Ceremony leadership encompasses leading persons and spirits through birth, joining in marriage, death and beyond. Ceremonies include blessing of homes and sacred sites such as petroglyphs, ancient ruins and burial sites. "

----------------------
Holay!....hard to get any holier than that....White Buffalo Calf Woman is even listed there....seems like picking and choosing anyone who made it into the history books as a famous historical NDN leader.  Hard to attribute this info to Marshall himself...I'd put that on the website, but you might note that some of these figures are not Chiefs even though they are listed as such.

You might also notice the Spirit Mountain Ranch at the bottom of the page with several pictures of white buffaloes.  The site says the latest one makes 9 born at the ranch.  So much for all the hubbub about the others. 

Superdog
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:16:13 pm by Superdog »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #704 on: June 16, 2010, 05:39:49 pm »
An interesting link...she's doing a lot of blogging and advertising in other countries this one contains a request from none other than William Burchett (aka William Jervis aka Turtle Winds Firewalker) on the bottom of the page to book her.

http://palenque2012.ning.com/profile/WhiteEagleMedicineWoman

Superdog