Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 616016 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #675 on: September 25, 2009, 12:54:20 am »

Offline outershell

« Reply #676 on: September 26, 2009, 08:10:31 pm »
Addresses and phone numbers of venues
(not the sponsors, but the landlords):

Appearing October 17, 2009 (10:30am-6:30pm), at:
Merrick Golf Course Clubhouse
2550  Clubhouse Road
Merrick, NY 11566
(516) 868-4650

a golf course?
what is that about?
those on the edge, can protect the center

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #677 on: September 26, 2009, 08:50:57 pm »
Merrick Golf Course Clubhouse
2550  Clubhouse Road
Merrick, NY 11566
(516) 868-4650

a golf course?
what is that about?

A country club on Long Island? You can hardly get more all-white, and historically racist, than that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick,_New_York :

"Demographics

"As of the census[1] of 2000 ....  The racial makeup of [Merrick, NY] was 95.2% White, 0.6% African American, 0.10% Native American, 2.24% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.94% from other races, and 0.98% from two or more races.

"The median income for a household in [Merrick, NY] was $93,132, and the median income for a family was $99,589 (According to a 2007 estimate, these values had risen to $111,536 and $122,319 respectively)."

Rich white people in a gated, valet-parking, all-white environment... dressing up and playing NDN. It's her perfect target market is what it is.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:28:15 pm by Kathryn »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #678 on: October 28, 2009, 06:34:26 am »
She's on Facebook now, as "White Eagle" http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1002852562

The funny thing? It says, "White only shares certain information with everyone. If you know White, add her as a friend on Facebook."

And under her picture it says, "Send White a Message"

*snerk*

Offline uktena

« Reply #679 on: October 28, 2009, 07:26:22 pm »
I was reading some of the post here from osira33.  Thank you, mtig49, for sharing them with us.

And of course, there's lots of stuff here to get me going.   8)  We've all seen this sort of thing before, long-winded laundry lists of assertions without proof, name-dropping from world mythologies, all of it somehow trying to tell the Indians what their culture really is, and what they should do about it.  Like some of the other modern mythologies,  this one seems to start from the point of view that globalization is several thousand years old, and that Hindu, Egyptian, and Native American cultures are basically the same thing if you look deeply enough at them.  Not to mention how we're all encouraged to give up our own customs and traditions for the sake of this really, really authentic, no-kidding-it-really-is, ancient globalized culture.  

And, man, where do they come up with these names?  It's like somebody pulled Scrabble tiles out of a bag at random, and inserted vowels where needed.

I know my bloodlines and consciousness back to the Sun Gods inAncient AMARAKA and OSIRIA which included North and South America all the way back 14,000 years from right now the Serapeum PTAH SOKAR OSIRIS, SHIVA VISHNU or SURYA and AMUN RA. I know the path of the Condor or actually Red Fire Phoenix for he is amongst us all now. These are and were his names for he has many more. Learn the truth know your history the land you are on is AMARAKA the ancient most powerful kingdom that will ever reigned. Before there were American Indians there was AMARAKA Land of The Immortal Sun Serpent Masters go and learn it. Your elders know...

My, my, where to start?

Well, how about starting with the idea, universal amongst Newagers, that the sun is always male? In our present culture, sun=male and moon=female largely comes from Classical mythology.  Even in Egypt, they had both male and female deities for the sun, moon, and earth.  Many indigenous mythologies had sun goddesses and moon gods.  This, along with the owl as a symbol of wisdom (a Greek idea), and the spectrum having seven colors (from Isaac Newton) that correspond to the seven chakras (mid-20th century), are sure signs of a contemporary goulash.

Osiris and Amun Ra were both Egyptian, but were not the same god, and in fact, did not really even move much in the same social circles.   Likewise, there was no Hindu god called "Shiva Vishnu", there was Shiva, and there was Vishnu. They were fundamentally related, but again, did not usually appeal to the same groups of worshippers.   Ptah-Sokar-Osiris was a real Egyptian god, where the three formerly separate gods came to be identified and worshipped together.  They were never, of course, associated with the Hindu god Surya, or for that matter, any of the Egyptian sun gods, because they largely had to do with the powers of the earth.

... the Serapeum PTAH SOKAR OSIRIS, SHIVA VISHNU or SURYA and AMUN RA.

Uhm, no.  She seems to think a "serapeum" is some class of divine being.  It is not--it is, in fact, the name of a certain kind of temple dedicated to one of the syncretic Graeco-Egyptian gods.  She seems to be pushing syncretism to the Nth degree,  but she has no business trying to pretend it's "ancient" in any way.  For that matter, this variety of syncretism only goes back to Alexander the Great's time.  Technically ancient, but nowhere near 14,000 years old.   I suspect she's confusing "serapeum" with "seraphim", a class of angels in Judeo-Christianity.  They are described as fiery in appearance, so I can see how she would mistake them for solar gods, I mean, who wouldn't?  ;D  Remember, names don't matter, getting it right doesn't matter, only love and consciousness do.  ::)

I'm sure all the Indians here are happy to learn that their ancestors called their land "Amaraka" and "Osiria" 14.000 years ago.  ;D  Actually, there was never a land called "Osiria", a name clearly based on the name Osiris,  which is not even that particular god's real name.  It's actually the Greek mispronunciation of "Asar" or "Usir".  They can't be listening to these gods' messages very closely, if they can't even get the names right.  Osiris was, in any case, entirely unknown outside of the Mediterranean area.

"Amaraka"--do I have to say anthing about that one?  ;D  Other than, I'm an Amarakan and damn proud of it, so I guess that means I, too, channel  the powers of the fire phoenix or condor.  Oh, wait a minute.  The condor is an actual, documented South American bird, and the phoenix is a mythical creature in Graeco-Egyptian lore.  Never mind.

It always tickles me how these people think that altering familiar names make them sound more "ancient" or "authentic" or something

Learn the truth know your history the land you are on is AMARAKA the ancient most powerful kingdom that will ever reigned. Before there were American Indians there was AMARAKA Land of The Immortal Sun Serpent Masters go and learn it. Your elders know...

I just bet they do.  So what do you say, your elders are really holding out on everybody by not telling them all this stuff about the Immortal Sun Serpent Masters, which they certainly know about, it says right here.

In the middle of all this nonsensical goulash of Greek, Egyptian, and Hindu scraps, and right before suddenly going off to Hawaii, we have this little gem, having nothing whatever to do with what comes before or after it"  My grandfather is full blooded Cherokee just so you know  Oh, well, that settles the matter, doesn't it?  All the full-blooded Cherokees I know, talk all the time about Osiris and Shiva and the phoenix and AMARAKA-OSIRIA and the Immortal Sun Serpent Masters, so that gives her the right to spout off as much nonsense as possible   ::)

I am the direct bloodline of the FIRE PHOENIX and the PELE temples here in HAWAII or AMARAKA to be correct

So now AMARAKA (don't forget the all caps!) is really Hawaii, and not North or South America.  Or maybe since Hawaii is now one of the AMARAKan states, it counts as an honorary part of North AMARAKA.

... but we should not judge unless you know you have authority to. If you do judge then remember you assume the responsibility of the judgment and remember we are all being watched by much higher forces so we must make good decisions if we want to ascend.

Oh, man, she should NEVER have given us an opening like that one!  For once, I agree with her 100%.  Anyone who has the authority to judge what she says, which would be anyone with a high-school education, is welcome to do so, just be reasonable about it, and remember that your Higher Power is keeping an eye on you.  Have at her, y'all!  ;D

All the stuff about Surya is correct, but only because it is copied directly out of Wikipedia.  Surya Namaskar is a genuine practice in Yoga.  In its full form, it is a spiritual practice of "homage to the Sun" (which is what the name means); in the West these days, only the 12 physical postures are practiced, purely as a form of physical culture, without the religious aspects.   As a matter of fact, there are dozens of versions of Surya Namaskar, not all of them have 12 postures, and few people today learn the mantras that go with them.   I still don't know what any of this has to do with Hawaii, since Yoga was not practiced there until introduced in the 20th century, and still less what it has to do with AMARAKA or 35-foot-tall Suryas.  And speaking of that....

Surya the real savior of humanity was 35 feet tall. He stopped the fallen angels the Atlantean Druids the Titans from destroying the world and humans in the great war in Sinai which there is also pictures of in the slide show

Say whut?  ???  The Hindu sun god Surya stopped the Christian fallen angels who were really the Atlantean Druids, who we all thought were Celts, and were also the Titans, who were Greek, from destroying the world in the great war in Sinai, which is part of Egypt, a war nobody ever heard of until now, and oh yes, it's all right there in our slideshow.  And just when some of it was starting to make sense, too!

Kathryn, would you care to comment on the idea that the Druids were actually Atlantean Titan fallen angels?  This is a bit out of my league, but I'm sure you know all about it.  ;)  Right now, I think I'm in need of a Marx Brothers film.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:32:06 pm by uktena »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #680 on: October 29, 2009, 08:43:28 pm »
Kathryn, would you care to comment on the idea that the Druids were actually Atlantean Titan fallen angels?  This is a bit out of my league, but I'm sure you know all about it.  ;)  Right now, I think I'm in need of a Marx Brothers film.

*sigh*  ::)

I second the Marx Brothers suggestion. They probably know more about this than the author does.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:29:17 pm by Kathryn »

Offline goozih

« Reply #681 on: October 29, 2009, 10:49:53 pm »
I  accidentally saw a thumbnail on youtube of this lady and the mother of all drums so I clicked on it and Bamm! first I burst into laughter, then I threw up a little . It is scarey what people will fall for.

Offline Sizzle Flambé

• Google profile
« Reply #682 on: November 01, 2009, 01:24:50 pm »
And just when some of it was starting to make sense, too!

If it made sense, you could get on top of it.

If it were completely senseless (blibbetty-blibbetty), you wouldn't bother listening at all.

So it's been the perfect mixture to hold your attention all this while, hasn't it?

Mission accomplished.

Further reading:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 02:19:33 pm by Sizzle Flambé »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2010, 07:33:14 pm »
All the frauds, pretendians and predators are attempting to resurface on Facebook:

The Grandmother Drum International Peace Project [sic] Profile: This includes the schedule of her upcoming racist debacles. Time to call and email the venues and get her canceled (again).

"Wall" of her group where you can see the fools who've fallen for her schtick, and the ignorant newage crap they post.

White Chicken Fraud's personal profile you'll notice she's still wearing her fake regalia.

Ego Fraud's "Wall" where you can see the foolish lies she posts and the fools who believe her.

In the lower left corner of every page, facebook content can be reported for fraud, racism, or other violations. People are reporting her pages, commenting on her pages, and messaging the people who've friended her to alert them she's a fraud.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #684 on: March 11, 2010, 04:43:29 am »
Her personal profile is still up, but it appears her "Grandmother Drum" group page is gone. No idea whether it was removed due to complaints to Facebook, or if she's feeling the heat and going semi-underground again.

Offline NDN_Outlaw

« Reply #685 on: March 11, 2010, 11:12:01 pm »
47 pages . This must be a new record.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #686 on: March 12, 2010, 10:50:35 pm »
Her Hawaii event. Per usual, have barf bag at hand: http://www.kalani.com/workshops/2010/igniting-rainbow-fire

Contact page for the Director and other employees of the resort: http://www.kalani.com/contact?edit[cid]=9#cform  (You may have to copy and paste that url into your browser)

All you have to do is fill in the report on that page. Fast and easy. Phone numbers included, if you're feeling vocal. I linked them to online articles about how she's been denounced by all the groups she claims to represent. How no one has given her any teachings to pass on, let alone sell. Maybe people should also be reminded of how James Ray has done similar things, and look where it got him.

Offline bls926

« Reply #687 on: March 13, 2010, 05:27:19 am »
Letter written to the Kalani Resort. I included the link to this thread; mentioned that Fish and Wildlife confiscated her eagle and hawk feathers in 2008; told them that many venues have uninvited her over the past couple years once they discovered the truth about her. Also compared Holzwarth to James Arthur Ray.

Hope it does some good.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #688 on: March 14, 2010, 12:32:35 am »

I don't know who made this one, but it's brilliant.

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #689 on: March 14, 2010, 03:04:47 am »
sent this to Hawaii authorities

alert blood born contamination
this person in question has a over-sized drum that has human blood smeared on the out side face of the hide, please test hide for contamination
She noticed that his blood was puddled on the floor. I watched her put her right hand down on the hard wooden floor, wet with his blood, and then deliberately rub her hand around on the little, red puddle. She paused and then rubbed both hands together. She went to the drum and rubbed the blood off her hands and onto the drum skin.
http://jayfulton.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/grandmother_peace_drum_and_pepper-spray/

this over-sized drum also has human remains in it do not know if it is contained or loose
Cremations are considered movable property. Have to be in a sealed container with no chance of leakage. Have to have permission from Country Consulate to cross International Borders. Many companies such as UPS and FedX will not ship due to possible leakage. I still can't figure how she has this in the drum, either it is in a container or she is not telling people it is there. So all you can do is notify.

she is currently in your jurisdiction, if she is in position of feathers , she is not native and has no rights to them, she is breaking federal laws
http://www.kalani.com/workshops/2010/igniting-rainbow-fire

Rachel Holzwarth - Suraj Holzwart?