Author Topic: Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle  (Read 22372 times)

Piff

Re: Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 09:19:56 pm »
Here's a 1961 article about the murder he committed when he was 14 years old, includes photo of him.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 10:30:01 pm »
Finally some justice:
After 26 years, woman confronts the father who raped her

PORT ORCHARD — In an emotional statement that detailed the horror and betrayal of her rapes, the grief that plagued her and the labor to accept herself, the daughter of Ronald Paulson finally confronted her father in court on Friday.

“You are not a man, you are a monster,” Kasey Paulson said before Ronald Lee Paulson, 71, was sentenced to 12 years in prison. “I spent all of my life running from the things you did to me.”

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/11/17/after-26-years-woman-confronts-father-who-raped-her/876663001/

And yet he has supporters. One messaged me on Facebook urging me to visit him because he is a "wonderful "man, No, he raped his own daughter. He is not a wonderful man. Rapists aren't wonderful men. People who rape vulnerable children are not wonderful. So t the person who message me: rot in hell and go f*ck yourself. You support a pedophile.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 08:51:12 pm »

Paulson sentenced to 12 years for mid-1980s statutory rapes

Regarding the rapes, “Although Paulson admitted committing the alleged crimes during the original interview [in the mid 1980s], he adamantly denied having broken any laws during this interview.” the corrections officers reported. “It seemed as if Paulson felt his last 30 years of being crime- and drug-free excused his past behaviors. This includes him murdering his foster mother when he was 14 years old.”

“Paulson has a dark side which he now chooses to repress,” the officer wrote the pre-sentencing report. “Until Paulson can come to terms with his past behavior, he will not fully be capable of understanding the pain, hurt, and suffering he has inflicted on people that trusted, cared and loved him.”

In an earlier interview with the North Kitsap Herald, Paulson’s current wife defended her husband as “a good, honest, hardworking man” who “very much loves the Lord.” She added, “People have a right to change. The man who is accused is not the man I’ve spent my life with. It’s not the same person.”

His victim in the mid-1980s rapes, recounting how the crimes affected her life, told the court she feels Paulson “should go away to jail forever.”

http://www.kitsapdailynews.com/news/paulson-sentenced-to-12-years-for-mid-1980s-statutory-rapes/

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 08:52:56 pm »
What his wife apparently doesn't understand is that just because you have changed does not give you a get out of jail free card. You do the crime, you do the time.

Offline Sparks

Re: Does anyone know Warren or Warron Big Eagle?
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2019, 04:21:12 am »
And here is one fron Oklahoma with pics:
https://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/media/rape-fugitive-on-the-run-for-nearly-30-years-arrested-in-oklahoma

I got this warning when trying to get there:
Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
Hmmm, didn't get anything like that, Sparks. But the majority of what was in the article, minus the pics, was what was in the first link. If they put the ones that have pics on the website, I will link the Herald's new article.

I can read all that stuff now, so I guess they fixed the page. Those two posts I quoted, and this one, is superfluous by now, then.