Author Topic: To educatedindian  (Read 5809 times)

To educatedindian
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:53:51 pm »
"Thanks for proving yet again our points about Castaneda followers"

--educatedindian

MY RESPONSE:

You are either a liar or you don’t know what you are talking about. There is no other option!

What makes you think I am a Castaneda follower? You didn’t even read anything I wrote before you passed judgment against me, did you?

[Al's note: Actually I did read it, and found it just as boring and childish as I do now.]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 10:21:08 pm by educatedindian »

Re: To educatedindian
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 09:04:02 pm »
I had tremendous respect for the Jews. I used to think of them as ‘prince’s and princesses of Israel’…until I met enough of them and realized they truly earned the disdain of the world.

Now I say to you that the greatest Native Americans died fighting the white man and the cowards who gave up survived and bred the Native Americans who are alive today. You’ll be hard pressed finding any great warriors among the mostly overweight, alcoholic genetic stock that now survives.

It’s similar to America and other countries. They send their most fit to die in battle and leave the wimps and cowards to breed. The best die and the cowards breed the next generation. Because of this America is not what it used to be and getting worse all the time!

I say ALL THOSE WHO CAN QUALIFY TO BE MARINES SHOULD EARN THE RIGHT NOT TO HAVE TO FIGHT! All those who cannot make the cut should be thrown on the front lines of the fighting. This will guarantee that America’s finest will breed a strong new generation.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 11:28:34 pm »
Since Al has a job, I will lock this thread until he can answer. Meanwhile everyone can view your racist antisemetic drivel.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 02:18:18 pm »
Sheesh, madder than a wet hen. He's banned.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 07:35:22 pm »
And very childish. He sent me an IM wanting me to unlock the thread so he could tell me what he thought of me. As if I care ;)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 10:25:43 pm »
Not much to respond to, is there? Silly Sid the Semite-Hater is making himself look far worse than anything we could say.

I'll only take a brief moment to note that he's over here, and not in Iraq. So much for him being a brave warrior. What a hypocrite. As trolls go, he's more boring than most.

Let us know if the docs ever get the mix right on your medications, OK Sid?

As for the rest of us, we have work to do.