Author Topic: Walter Renz  (Read 148005 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Walter Renz
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2009, 07:00:06 pm »
This has gone on way too long. Nikki, if you spam anymore or get abusive again, you will be banned. Stick strictly to the topic, which is Renz.

I hope you see how your own behavior undercuts your causes. And that's truly a shame, because they are important. I can just imagine how Johnson and his supporters are watching this with glee and will use your misbehavior to discredit what you've said about him.

While posting emails without permission may be poor behavior, it's not illegal, and you also need to quit spamming and threatening the the moderators by claiming it is.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2009, 08:11:14 pm »
This has gone on way too long. Nikki, if you spam anymore or get abusive again, you will be banned. Stick strictly to the topic, which is Renz.

I hope you see how your own behavior undercuts your causes. And that's truly a shame, because they are important. I can just imagine how Johnson and his supporters are watching this with glee and will use your misbehavior to discredit what you've said about him.

While posting emails without permission may be poor behavior, it's not illegal, and you also need to quit spamming and threatening the the moderators by claiming it is.

And Renz should not be a topic here at all!  I certainly hope you have repremanded Keely for her not asking for permission to use my personal email responses to her in a public forum for the whole world to see. We will see what sort of action Renz does take on this, as Keely's action against him is not documentarily supported. And by you standing up for it and not ending this thread could also put you in a situation of allowing his name and reputation to be libelled. This is not a threat! It is a reality! Maybe there it is not illegal, but here emails are treated the same as mail, it is personal!

Oneh

Niiki from Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory

Offline Keely

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2009, 09:54:06 pm »

And Renz should not be a topic here at all!  I certainly hope you have repremanded Keely for her not asking for permission to use my personal email responses to her in a public forum for the whole world to see. We will see what sort of action Renz does take on this, as Keely's action against him is not documentarily supported. And by you standing up for it and not ending this thread could also put you in a situation of allowing his name and reputation to be libelled. This is not a threat! It is a reality! Maybe there it is not illegal, but here emails are treated the same as mail, it is personal!

Oneh

Nikki,

For the sake of argument, as this has been all along, me arguing that Walter is not who he says he is, and that he is not of the Longtail family, you wish to argue on his behalf.

I have posted documentation from the University of Oklahoma, those are offical Oklahoma records. There are all kinds of records that have information on the Lontail family.

I am not going to try and convince you, because you are set on seeing things only in one way.

I am sorry you are angry about this. But my family is very upset about what is happening to our family, and we will defend our family and our ancestors against this outside attack from a person who has never met us, and is not related to us. I do not ask for you to understand how we feel, only that you respect the Elders of my family, the Longtail family who cannot get online to post. Other family members have asked me to speak on our family's behalf.

None of this has really been about me, it is about my family, my love for my family and my love for my ancestors. It is about our need to protect our history and preserve what rightfully belongs to our children, grandchildren and the descendants who are yet to be born.

I wish you well Nikki. And I hope this all ends, I dont have the time for all of this, as I am sure you dont either.

Keely

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2009, 11:09:42 pm »
Nikki - once you put something in writing to someone they can do whatever they want with it, it is not illegal for someone to publish what you wrote as long as they do not misquote you  And DNA tests dont mean sh*t

Offline Niiki

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2009, 11:12:46 pm »
Nikki - once you put something in writing to someone they can do whatever they want with it, it is not illegal for someone to publish what you wrote as long as they do not misquote you  And DNA tests dont mean sh*t
DNA tests do mean s**t! Get real!  Emails can also be tampered with as I am sure Keely knows how to do since she works as a volunteer for the Sheriffs dept.

What doesn't mean s**t is on line genealogy without original documentation to back it up. Anyone can post anything on genealogical boards, it is no proof of anything!! Let's see the real proof!! Let's see the real documents!!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:15:20 pm by Niiki »

Offline Keely

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2009, 11:54:40 pm »
No one has messed with your emails Nikki. They read exactly as you sent them.

DNA, no one has contacted any member of the Longtail family to do DNA testing. You must have DNA to compare to. You cannot take DNA from one person and magically comes back to people who never gave DNA. It is just not possible.

I am sure Walter's DNA will match exactly to the Wallen family, but the Wallen family is not the Longtail family. I am sure you are being played by Walter himself, I am sure he is reading here and is using you in the worst way. He wont post because he knows what a mess things could be made for him... and thats how you got the email I wrote to Walter, he sent it to you, and there is a area of which was added and not part of the original email, and it is in Walters style of writing.

I am willing to give my DNA for testing, even told Walter that in a email, but he has declined my offer.

There are Longtail family members who will give their DNA.. none has been contacted.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2009, 01:31:47 am »

DNA, no one has contacted any member of the Longtail family to do DNA testing. You must have DNA to compare to. You cannot take DNA from one person and magically comes back to people who never gave DNA. It is just not possible.

I am sure Walter's DNA will match exactly to the Wallen family, but the Wallen family is not the Longtail family. I am sure you are being played by Walter himself, I am sure he is reading here and is using you in the worst way. He wont post because he knows what a mess things could be made for him... and thats how you got the email I wrote to Walter, he sent it to you, and there is a area of which was added and not part of the original email, and it is in Walters style of writing.

I am willing to give my DNA for testing, even told Walter that in a email, but he has declined my offer.

There are Longtail family members who will give their DNA.. none has been contacted.

You are wrong again! There is what is called x DNA and Y DNA. His mother can give the DNA to prove who he is. Which would also prove the fact he is Mohawk. As he showed us already. You have no proof of what you are saying whatsoever.

As I said before do not contact me again about this subject and until you have talked to him directly, meaning not on the internet through a blog board. Get a life woman! And you stop attacking Walter on the interent until you do!

Oneh!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 03:27:13 am by Niiki »

Offline bls926

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2009, 06:23:05 am »

You are wrong again! There is what is called x DNA and Y DNA. His mother can give the DNA to prove who he is. Which would also prove the fact he is Mohawk. As he showed us already. You have no proof of what you are saying whatsoever.

As I said before do not contact me again about this subject and until you have talked to him directly, meaning not on the internet through a blog board. Get a life woman! And you stop attacking Walter on the interent until you do!

Oneh!

Comparing Renz' DNA to his mother's will prove only one thing . . . Whether or not she's his mama. It won't prove whether or not he's Mohawk. I don't care what DNA test y'all use, it isn't going to show what his Nation is. There is no test available that will give that much detail. As for proving Renz is a Longtail descendant, Keely's right. You're going to need DNA from an actual member of the Longtail family to compare Renz' DNA to. I really don't see Renz taking a DNA test. When his results come back European, what's he going to do? He's been playing Indian too long. Is he going to give up his imaginary tribe; quit being a chief? He won't take the test.

Shawnee or Mohawk????

Doesn't Walter Renz claim to be Shawnee, a Longtail descendant?

This is Walter's mother. Niiki posted his full genealogy a few pages back.

Re: Arkansas and Ohio Wallens 
Posted by Walter Renz - Date: February 17, 2008

Virginia Carol Wallen /Mother Buffalo Longtail Shawnee full blood born 7/19/1940 married to Arnold Renz in 10/7/1956
http://genforum.genealogy.com/wallen/messages/983.html

Now Niiki is saying that his mother is Mohawk, Wolf Clan. That would make Walter a member of the Mohawk Nation, as the Haude are matrilineal.

. . . And also because they are under our protection, and Walter has identified himself to us as Mohawk, Wolf Clan, because that's what his mother is, he makes himself our business and no one elses.
That's the way it works within our house.

Oneh

If Walter Renz is really Mohawk, why did he form the Morning Star Shawnee Nation? Why did he publish his genealogy as Shawnee?

MORNING STAR SHAWNEE NATION NATIVE BLOOD
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/r/e/n/Walter--T-Renz/PDFBOOK1.pdf

I guess if your ancestors all came from Europe, it really doesn't matter which Nation you claim. One's as false as the next.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2009, 10:54:34 am »

Oneh!

Comparing Renz' DNA to his mother's will prove only one thing . . . Whether or not she's his mama. It won't prove whether or not he's Mohawk. I don't care what DNA test y'all use, it isn't going to show what his Nation is. There is no test available that will give that much detail. As for proving Renz is a Longtail descendant, Keely's right. You're going to need DNA from an actual member of the Longtail family to compare Renz' DNA to. I really don't see Renz taking a DNA test. When his results come back European, what's he going to do? He's been playing Indian too long. Is he going to give up his imaginary tribe; quit being a chief? He won't take the test.

Shawnee or Mohawk????

Virginia Carol Wallen /Mother Buffalo Longtail Shawnee full blood born 7/19/1940 married to Arnold Renz in 10/7/1956

Now Niiki is saying that his mother is Mohawk, Wolf Clan. That would make Walter a member of the Mohawk Nation, as the Haude are matrilineal.

. . . And also because they are under our protection, and Walter has identified himself to us as Mohawk, Wolf Clan, because that's what his mother is, he makes himself our business and no one elses.

Oneh

If Walter Renz is really Mohawk, why did he form the Morning Star Shawnee Nation? Why did he publish his genealogy as Shawnee?

I guess if your ancestors all came from Europe, it really doesn't matter which Nation you claim. One's as false as the next.

Response to :Bonnie Singleton <bls926@msn.com>

Why because many people who identify as Shawnee really aren't Shawnee. If you you know anything about the Shawneee, which apparently you don't, many Shawnee intermarried with others such as Mohawk, Seneca, Erie, Delaware, Cherokee, and etc. Many were forced to identify as Shawnee and really aren't Shawnee. The Morning Star Shawnee are really Erie who were froced to identify as Shawnee, by birth through his mother, Walter is Mohawk Wolf Clan, which as little and nothing to do with his Renz side of the family. So go put that up your pipe and smoke it!!
And in Keely's case she says she is Shawnee but is a registered Cherokee! Maybe you ought to be asking her how that happened??? AH

Oneh

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:10:13 am by Niiki »

Offline bls926

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2009, 12:30:50 pm »

Why because many people who identify as Shawnee really aren't Shawnee. If you you know anything about the Shawneee, which apparently you don't, many Shawnee intermarried with others such as Mohawk, Seneca, Erie, Delaware, Cherokee, and etc. Many were forced to identify as Shawnee and really aren't Shawnee. The Morning Star Shawnee are really Erie who were froced to identify as Shawnee, by birth through his mother, Walter is Mohawk Wolf Clan, which as little and nothing to do with his Renz side of the family. So go put that up your pipe and smoke it!!
And in Keely's case she says she is Shawnee but is a registered Cherokee! Maybe you ought to be asking her how that happened??? AH

Oneh

That's screaming fraud so loud I can hear it all the way down here in Texas. Think that's the best one I've heard so far. Thanks for the laugh.

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2009, 01:53:22 pm »

I have been following this thread and I must admit that I'm very confused. Going back to the TBE thread where this began, it appears that we all accept that TBE is a fraud, correct. Renz has appeared to have presented a false family history to claim Shawnee heritage, which is fraud.
What bothers me is that this has turned personal and very nasty, which is counterproductive. I agree with educatedindian, there has to be some order in this thread. Please explain why you have changed your mind about Renz, Niiki.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2009, 03:10:29 pm »

I have been following this thread and I must admit that I'm very confused. Going back to the TBE thread where this began, it appears that we all accept that TBE is a fraud, correct. Renz has appeared to have presented a false family history to claim Shawnee heritage, which is fraud.
What bothers me is that this has turned personal and very nasty, which is counterproductive. I agree with educatedindian, there has to be some order in this thread. Please explain why you have changed your mind about Renz, Niiki.
Then you should ask the US government why they forced many Erie, Seneca, Mohawk, Cherokee, Delaware , Chippewa, Ottawa, etc. to identify as Shawnee??? It would appear that US government and their agents are at fault for listing people under certain nations not necessarily their birth nation, to build a certain's ranks, maybe for a land claim, or to create a large of number Shawnee's who were never that large in numbers in the first place. Check your facts before you start throwing arrows at people who know who they are by nation and clan.

And  by the way what nation and clan are you Don?
Are you Mohawk? if not, then the Renz issue is not anyones business except the Mohawk Nation and that of the Six Nations Confederacy.

Oneh

Offline Keely

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2009, 03:44:36 pm »

Oneh!

Shawnee or Mohawk????

Oneh

Oneh

I am going to keep this, here it is finally addmitted that Walter is not Shawnee, this goes against every claim Walter has made.

Thank you Nikki.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2009, 05:34:59 pm »

Oneh!

Shawnee or Mohawk????

Oneh

Oneh

I am going to keep this, here it is finally addmitted that Walter is not Shawnee, this goes against every claim Walter has made.

Thank you Nikki.

And we know Keely you are not Shawnee! You are Cherokee! You are a registered Cherokee, therefore not Shawnee. legally you can't be registered by one nation and claim to be another. All ties to that nation are relinquished, when you accept enrollment into another nation. Also as you say you were adopted by the Cherokee, therefore once you are adopted by another nation, whatever you were before you are no longer. And that is even in accordance to Wampum 44 under our Great Law of the Six Nations Confederacy. The Cherokee have the same traditional law as we do when it comes to adoption and acceptance. I also know that the Lakota practice the same law when it comes to adoption and acceptance. Therefore Keely you are not Shawnee, but you are Cherokee!! Bingo ! Gottcha!!

Oneh

Offline Keely

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2009, 06:21:09 pm »
Nikki,

I am going to tell you again, because you dont seem to understand. When the Shawnee were forced into Oklahoma, they were made a part of the Cherokee Nation, at one time, ALL people of my tribe were enrolled through the CNO, Bill Clinton signed into law separating the Shawnee and the Cherokee (do a search on the Loyal Shawnee) I decided to keep my enrollment in the CNO, but what you dont know is that my CDIB card reads Shawnee, not Cherokee, and my CNO card reads that I am Shawnee... so for all you think you know, you really dont  :)

I am also going to let you know for several days, I have been in contact with the Tyendinaga tribal government, this is mainly due to some of the claims you have been making here, along with threats on their behalf. I sent them not only some of your posts, but gave them a link to this disscussion. In my emails back and forth to the tribal government, seems no one knows you or a Stewart Maracle. You can go in and change your posts and other things, but the facts of what you wrote will remain in replies to you, and since this has been going on for several days, it would be useless to you to change anything right now.

Most importantly, I think you should know that the tribal government of the Tynendinaga has stated they dont know a Walter Renz, that he has not been there to help with anything, nor has he been there to cause trouble, which is totally different than what you claimed.

What tribe did you say you were with??

I am going to edit because I made a mistake... with a person within the government, they told me there are a few women they know of with the name Nikki, so I was wrong when I wrote that no one knew anyone with that name.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:29:41 pm by Keely »