Author Topic: Walter Renz  (Read 145676 times)

Offline Don Naconna

Re: Walter Renz
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2009, 11:47:04 am »
I agree with you. These people are all frauds! I posted the information I found on Stewart Maracle, his obituary. Apparently Renz/Niiki have no respect even for the dead.
The British duo Linda-Lou and Zoi Lightfoot, have convinced Indians that they are real. You can see this is firstnations.com. It really is sad that some aboriginal people here in Canada are so gullible. I was attacked in that group and banned for exposing a black wannabee super Indian, Charles Thompson AKA Charles48141 AKA Chuck (Cherokee Freedmen, Black Olmec, Washitaw, Binay, Nuwaubian and lifelong welfare recipient). One sure sign of a fraud is to see how strongly they defend other frauds.
I also agree that one does not need to be Indian to fight frauds. I am a PODIA who believes strongly in protecting human and civil rights of all peoples, including aboriginal from exploitation. My activities have cost me dearly, but I believe it is necessary to expose these people and stop their abuse of native people ad culture.
I thank all those who have contributed to this thread, the "Treaty House" and TBE. Spread the word about all of these people,confront them in every forum and they will disappear, because they cannot live in the light of day once exposed...

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2009, 04:11:09 pm »
Someone who knows how to get the headers off an email send me an IM. Let's see where this email from "Stew" actually came from.

Offline bls926

« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2009, 05:52:10 pm »
Al, check your PM's.

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2009, 10:12:56 pm »
This is from ancestry.com

Stewart Maracle
Tammy LaForme  (View posts)  Posted: 10 Aug 2001 11:57PM GMT 

Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Maracle, Powless, Hill, Wable, rogozinski
MARACLE-Suddenly on Friday, March 23, 1966 Stewart Maracle of 4 Webling Street, Brantford, in his 57th year; beloved husband of Mary E. Powless; dear father of Mrs. James (Verna) Wable, Niagara Falls, New York; Mrs. George (Eileen) Hill and Mrs. Steve (Brenda) Rogozinski both of Buffalo, New York; Sherwin of Brantford; Kenneth of Ohsweken; Vivian and Marilyn at home. Resting at Styres Funeral Home, Ohsweken, for funeral service on Sunday from funeral parlor at 1:30 p.m. to Plymouth Brethren Hall, Interment in adjoining cemetery. Evening service Saturday, 8 p.m.

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2009, 09:35:52 pm »
Just found this in Frosty's group. This may sort out who these people are...

Attachment(s) from shawn

4 of 4 File(s)
 Chaliawa Letter of Direction to Stewart pg 3.pdf Chaliawa Duty to Consult & Land Rights Letter pg 1& 2a .pdf Chaliawa Letter of Direction to Stewart pg. 1 & 2a.pdf Chaliawa Duty to Consult & Land Rights Letter pg 3.pdf

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2009, 05:20:16 pm »
I think that Keely has proven her point, this person Renz AKA Nikki is a fraud and this thread should be moved to where it belongs, FRAUDS.

Offline bls926

« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2009, 04:32:41 pm »
Walter making news in Ohio.

Ancient graves ruined? Area man says gravel pit is disturbing tribal site
Historian weighs in

October 25, 2009

RICHLAND COUNTY -- If you think Walter Renz gets prickly when asked -- however discreetly -- for proof of his Native American heritage, he positively bristles when thinking about what he calls the rape of a burial mound at a northeastern Richland County gravel pit.

The owner of that gravel pit wants to see proof of that claim.

Renz, self-described Chief of the Chaliawa Nation, is trying to preserve what he says is a ceremonial Thunderbird mound on land once owned by his grandfather. Now it is the site of the Ganges Gravel Co.

The rural Butler Township man said he discovered the area was disturbed when he went there in July with ceremonial food offerings to honor his ancestors.

"I saw they had started getting gravel from the edge of the mound and found a large rock with crystal in it at the very edge of the mound," he said. Renz identified the rock as a mound boundary marker because of its size, the fact that it was worked into a typical wall block-type shape with rounded corners and because it had several red ochre etchings of animals and tribal symbols on it.

Renz also recovered bone fragments and a "staff stone" that he said traditionally would adorn the top of a ceremonial staff.

He said he had been watching the gravel pit since April from his parents' property, which was not part of the original land sale, after he noticed a path had been cut across the mound to get trucks in and out of the dig area.

Renz said the man who bought the 120-acre area from his grandparents was aware of the mound -- and while Renz thought the owner desecrated the area by stripping it of trees, he said the man respected the 3-acre mound.

Not so the current owner, Renz said.

Renz said he approached Ganges Gravel Co. owner Don Daugherty in June to discuss the taboo back-and-forth trips across the mound and digging that was beginning to encroach on land previously understood as off-limits. Daugherty said he had heard nothing of a mound from the previous owner.

Daugherty said in a statement released by his attorney, Eric Miller of Mansfield, that he first met Renz when he bought the Ganges Gravel Co. 16 years ago, and has talked with him many times in the years since. He said Renz is the only member of his family to make any claim that the property is sacred Native American land.

Renz said he presented Daugherty with a proposed agreement in late August that would restore the site and ensure its safekeeping.

The simple contract, which Renz drew up with guidance from similar documents registered by tribes concerned with other sites, calls for a halt to all digging within 25 feet of the mound area, replacing all dirt that has been removed and prohibiting vehicles from running over or within 25 feet of the site. It also calls for the Chaliawa Nation to take full control of the designated site, to place fence posts and pine trees around the area and to prevent desecration or further damage.

"He can still stay in business and operate around the area," Renz said. "If he persists in driving over the mounds, I will fight him."

Daugherty said that when he was presented with the proposal to essentially hand over three acres of his property, he asked Renz to supply solid evidence, which has not been done.

"I have been shown no historical or archaeological records with regards to the claims Walter Renz is making on our land," he said. "My company will now begin its own search of historical records to see if this claim has merit."

Renz said the Thunderbird Mound is one of the oldest in the area, dating back 8,000 years.

He picks up shards of a clay-fired pipe or rudimentary spear tip, even several small bone fragments he says he's found at the site, and explains their origins and uses to visitors. He noted that the mound in question was included in a federal survey in 1887. About 100 similar burial sites lie within a 30-mile radius, that were either part of the survey or noted in oral histories passed down through generations of his extended family.

"It's important that we protect these mounds because people are starting to sell off farm land," Renz said. "The Creator gave us these spots for our mounds and we have to protect them at all costs."

Scott Schaut, director of the Mansfield Memorial Museum, said the Ohio Archaeological and Historical Society did a study of Native American sites in 1914 and 1915 that surveyed Ohio's counties and inventoried all known sites. The survey mapped, among other things, burial mounds, full and partial earthen enclosures, village locales, petroglyphs, flint quarries, caches and rock shelters.

According to Schaut, a mound exists just outside Plymouth and another lies along the old railroad line between Shelby and Mansfield -- but the 95-year-old survey doesn't note remains in the area of the gravel pit. "That's not to say there aren't any," Schaut said. "It could be they missed them, although they did an incredible job for 1914 and 1915."

The early 20th century survey also shows major native historical sites in and around Mansfield as well as near Savannah and just east of Ashland. Also, in Green Township, near Perrysville, is a site where the tribal village of Greentown once stood. Recently, a group out of the Munsee Delaware tribe has begun an effort to develop a historically accurate reproduction of the village, which at its peak in the 1830s contained up to 150 dwellings. A burial site also lies in the Bellville-Butler area; on private property, it remains undisturbed as far as he knows, Schaut said.

"There probably are other sites in Richland County that officials have not been alerted to because people are afraid they'll be looted," he said.

Schaut said the area is rich with artifacts because prehistoric and historic native people lived here or migrated through seasonally. He said Ohio also has rich veins of flint, which was used for arrows, weapons and trading. "You can go through farmers' fields between Mansfield and Plymouth and find things all over the place."

By law, construction projects must be stopped if human remains or important objects or relics are found. Police and the coroner are called in if the remains are suspected to be human. If the artifacts or remains are determined to be prehistoric, all work on the site must be stopped until the Ohio Historical Society determines whether they have historic value.

Schaut emphasized that having a site listed on an historic archaeological register does not necessarily protect it. He noted that several years ago, construction on Ashland's Super Walmart store was briefly delayed until it was determined that artifacts found at the site were not historically significant.

Schaut said claims against a company for destroying an archeologically historic site generally will not hold up in court unless the site is confirmed and documented.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20091025/NEWS01/910250314

Offline Keely

« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2009, 04:42:33 am »
Looks like a great opportunity for me  ;D I am going to contact this gravel company and inform then that Walter Renz is not even Indian, and as much as a fake as he is, I highly doubt that there is a burial ground anywhere on that property... I would be happy to stand up against Renz... he screwed with the wrong person and the wrong family  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2009, 01:43:41 pm »
Renz should be moved to frauds. I believe that Keely has proven that he fraudulently stole her family history. "Niiki" is clearly a non aboriginal who has misrepresented him/herself and used this group to slander members and demonstrated that he/she is mentally unbalanced, and probably involved with other frauds.

Offline Keely

« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2009, 10:32:13 pm »
Renz should be moved to frauds. I believe that Keely has proven that he fraudulently stole her family history. "Niiki" is clearly a non aboriginal who has misrepresented him/herself and used this group to slander members and demonstrated that he/she is mentally unbalanced, and probably involved with other frauds.

Poor Walter is upset... boohoo Walter... he sent me some weird email with a phone number claiming it to be Don Naconna's LOL, thats ok, he seems to think he has the scoop on me too, which is hilarious! Nikki was a better researcher than Walter is..

But, Walter's dad has said his son is crazy (I think most of us knew that) and his mom said she is not Indian nor is her family Indian... Uhhh I knew that already too! Their family is not related to the Longtails, well DUH, I knew that too! 

I spoke with the owner of the gravel company, a super nice guy, I have assured him my help and the help of the Longtail family to put this matter to rest.

Oh Walter.... since you are reading.... I think that you should stop while your ahead, cuz right now your making false claims, dont let your lies get into a public record where it will always be used against you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2009, 02:06:34 am »
Thanks for the heads up. Now this is about stalking and I will take appropriate action.

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2009, 02:27:30 am »
Keely has done a great job, I also think that she has established that Renz and his alter ego Niiki should be moved to the fraud section. This thread, the TBE, Moorish Science and Camel Eye Treaty could all be merged into one thread. The one common element is Niiki who has demonstrated that he or she is not mentally well.
I understand the mentally ill and delusional people are often paranoid, and this appears to be the case with these people, Renz and Niiki, but stalking is illegal in Canada and in the US. I will protect myself and family from anyone I perceive to be a threat, whether they are or are not responsible for their actions.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2009, 03:09:27 am »
Don
This thread, the TBE, Moorish Science and Camel Eye Treaty could all be merged into one thread.
Don, I agree that Nikki's writting style is similar to whoever is promoting that Crazy Camel Eye (nonexistent ) Treaty.

Nikki obviously doesn't like Tecumsah Brown Eagle and has rather irrationally defended Walter Renz , but I really don't see these people as all belonging in the same thread...

I do see you are repeatedly suggesting these people are all connected.
With the exception of Nikki's obvious loyalty to Walter Renz, I don't think there is a lot of evidence of that. What are you seeing that makes you think Nikki who obviously doesn't agree with Tecumseh Brown Eagle now belongs in the same thread ? Or that TBE has anything to do with the Nutty Non existent Camel's Eye Treaty ? Or that Walter Renz has anything to do with TBE or the CET ?

One thing I have learned participating here is that just because one group of people is making a false claim, it doesn't mean that all the bogus claiments in the same general area support each other, or that everyone denouncing that person is legit.   

Sometimes frauds fight with each other wanting to defend what they see as their own turf.

And some people just seem to be in it to create chaos and confusion...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:25:40 am by Moma_porcupine »

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2009, 02:26:23 pm »
Moma Porcupine,
Niiki started the TBE thread because he and his fraudulent activities was getting in the way of Renz's fraudlent activities. What we have here is "Fraud Wars". When we throw mental illness and delusional behaviour into the mix we get a real circus. To make sure that these people can't do any harm to me, I have taken steps legally to protect myself and family after receiving Renz's semi literate rant. Renz couldn't even spell Mohawk in his threatening rant.

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2009, 02:59:51 pm »
Al,
We have established that Renz has fraudulently misrepresented himself and family, tried to slander me and Keely and should be declared officially a fraud. This thread should be moved and members should put the word out about him and his fraudulent tribe...