Author Topic: Thundersaunt introduction  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Thundersaunt

Thundersaunt introduction
« on: February 22, 2012, 01:18:14 am »
Howdy All

I was Thunder's Auntie.  He was a great, big, fluffy, Newfie who thought he was a puppy even while crushing your legs to hop on like a lapdog  ;D
I used to belong to the forum with the name Teacher, but when the hackers got into the site last year, I lost my account info and couldn't make it work though the moderators tried like crazy to help me out.  After a lengthy illness that made it difficult to be on the computer, I'm back.   :D 

I live in New England and am sick to the back teeth of all the hocus pocus / Culture Vultures that are around that harm people that are too weak or ignorant to avoid these folks.  They need to be shut down.  They need a light to shine on them to expose the Truth.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the group again  :)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Thundersaunt introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 01:52:29 pm »
He was the best dog EVER :)  Welcome back!!!!

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 06:56:41 pm »
Welcome back!

I used to belong to the forum with the name Teacher, but when the hackers got into the site last year, I lost my account info and couldn't make it work though the moderators tried like crazy to help me out.

Just a clarification: Hackers never got into the site. As far as we know there was no breach of our data, and no one has reported that their personal account was compromised.

Someone did attempt a brute force password hack: they repeatedly tried to log in as different people, simply trying to guess their passwords.  In making the site more secure, it became a bit harder to log in if you forgot your password. There are a few threads in the Computer Issues section about it, but here are two of them:

"Got notice" - http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3213.0
"logging out" - http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3268.0

Offline Thundersaunt

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:30:06 am »
D'OH! that's right!  I'm such a dolt.  Thanks for the reminder - no hacker, just a full frontal! Didn't that come right around the time things got really hot for Little Grandmotha?  ::)

and yep - he was a sweet doggie!  Thanks for the welcome back Ladies!   :)