Odds and Ends > Test

Test Topic - FAQ - Kiesha Crowther AKA Little Grandmother

<< < (2/7) > >>

Spandex~Atom:
Fake claims of support from tribes/nations and elders

--- Quote from: educatedindian on October 19, 2010, 10:40:28 pm ---"she has been recognized as shaman of the “Tribe of Many Colors” by the spiritual elders of many indigenous tribes and peoples including the Cherokee, the Cheyenne, the Hopi, the Inuit, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori, the Maya, the Zulu, as well as the lamas of Nepal and Tibet. Gifts and medicine from these peoples began coming soon after she was initiated as shaman at age 30"

Then why can't she name even one alleged elder who supposedly supports her? .........................

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Lodro on October 20, 2010, 08:28:19 am ---It turns out she has spoken with Lakha Lama briefly, while in Sweden. And of course he said kind things to her, which is how Lamas are. If you ask for a blessing you'll receive it. This in no way means "recognition",...................
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Superdog on November 16, 2010, 08:34:48 pm ---"When I was 30 I received a call from the indigenous nations of North America and an elder told me it was time to become a shaman, a wisdomkeeper"

Gawd what a lie...at best a sincere misrepresentation.

I wouldn't doubt that someone called her and told her that (although that sounds dubious even of itself), but the idea that there is a collective "Indigenous Nations of North America" plays upon that old stereotype that we're somehow all the same and IT'S NOT TRUE!

Just to reiterate in case someone is browsing by and reading this thread and not a member of the board

There are over 500 different Native American tribes across the US and Canada each with cultures that are tribal specific and communal and DO NOT do things as a "collective".  Especially when it comes to spiritual matters as spirituality is once again communal, tribal specific and often tied to the land and is different on a case to case basis. 

She DOES NOT represent any indigenous nation in North America let alone all of them.

Superdog

--- End quote ---

Update:

--- Quote from: Saga on December 23, 2010, 08:37:16 pm ---..........................Who Recognizes Her as Shaman?
Kiesha was initiated into shamanism by Falling Feathers and Grandmother Lota in addition; she has been recognized as shaman of the “Tribe of Many Colors” and gifted medicine from the elders of indigenous tribes and peoples including Three Bears, Sister Wolf, the Cherokee, and Cheyenne individuals, (not the entire Nation of specific tribes. As well as Grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi, the Sami grandmother, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori, the Maya, the Zulu, as well as the lamas of Nepal and Tibet. These gifts began coming soon after she was initiated as shaman at age 30 and have been coming ever since.
Kiesha’s elders are not from just one tribe—She is being guided by the elders who comprise of indigenous people’s all over the planet, as well as receiving direct teaching from spirit guides and indigenous elders past of several different peoples from different traditions.....................
....................................Whether or not people know who Kiesha is on the Flathead reservation makes no difference, in fact she was not raised on the reservation and would not expect them to know her in the first place. Kiesha was made shaman under the guidance of a Native American named Falling Feathers but she does not represent any Native American tribe nor intends to.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on December 23, 2010, 09:39:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Freija on December 23, 2010, 08:48:10 pm ---"As well as Grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi, .......
--- End quote ---

What the... "grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi"...

--- Quote ---http://www.esowatch.com/en/index.php?title=Hopi_and_Pseudo_Hopi_Prophecies
John Kimney, a white man who calls himself Eesawu, was formally asked by the Hopi Nation to quit posing as a keeper of Hopi prophecy. The tribal preservation office was especially angered by Kimney making money off his claims about prophecy. Kimney at first agreed to stop, then reneged on his promise.
--- End quote ---

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2455.0

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: sky on December 27, 2010, 06:21:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: WineHippie on December 27, 2010, 03:44:29 pm ---"Very recently, Kiesha called the tribal council office to inquire about her official standing in the tribe. She was told that Falling Feathers had not acted with the permission of the tribal council—therefore she was not recognized officially by the tribe. You can imagine how shocked and dismayed she was to find this out."

has anyone any info on this "falling feathers" person?
does s/he exist even?

--- End quote ---

I checked the obits for CSKT back to the first of the year.  Kieshas handler claim falling feathers recently crossed however there is no mention of such a person.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kathryn on December 27, 2010, 08:21:13 pm ---.........And as Sky and Al have posted multiple times now: There is zero evidence that "Falling Feathers" ever existed.

The passing of an honoured Elder, heck, the passing of any member of a close-knit tribal community like we are discussing, would not only be noted in their records, it would have been discussed openly. It would be noted in the tribal newspaper and probably the local mainstream papers, as well.  The death of elders is not the part of tribal ways that is kept secret.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Superdog on December 28, 2010, 11:22:43 pm ---Ok, we can at least put together a much more real picture of the Council of Continental Elders.  Just as educated alluded to, there's a bit of a mistranslation of that particular title, it's not completely off, but not completely correct either....
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: revealer on December 29, 2010, 11:24:45 pm ---Well, it's good that Kiesha may be rethinking her approach by taking down the tribeofmanycolors.net site.  By reading through her latest statements I am dubious this is really an awakening............
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on December 27, 2010, 04:42:28 pm ---RETURN TO INDEX

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
Alleged channeled messages in 'Sioux', and direct teachings from alleged Ancestors

--- Quote from: C_from_Wpg on October 20, 2010, 01:57:57 am ---http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/response-to-misinformation-on-the-web.html
Here is a quote from that website:
"I personally have witnessed Kiesha receive teaching messages in Sioux (which she does not speak) from ancestors past." (under subtitle:Who Recognizes Her as Shaman?)

--- End quote ---

How is this person able to identify the language Crowther is "receiving teachings" in?  Does (s)he know this language?  Is it recorded and then played back for someone to translate?
[/quote]

--- Quote from: Crescent on November 21, 2010, 12:19:40 am ---....Who exactly are these spirits and elders that she's laying claim to (other than Alejandro Cirilo Perez, which is simply not true)? If she receives messages from them it would be great for her followers to know who and what these sources are exactly, right?....
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on December 27, 2010, 04:42:28 pm ---RETURN TO INDEX

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
Kiesha allegedly guides several hundred elders in ceremony

--- Quote from: educatedindian on December 09, 2010, 09:59:48 pm ---"....this first day of ceremony the heavens truly opened and a these pillars of light I had been seeing for some time began to grow outwardly... until soon they were one large pillar. Many people felt when it happened-- there was a gasp or an intake of breath........."

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
The unfolding belief in a FAKE White Buffalo Calf Woman

--- Quote from: Crescent on October 25, 2010, 01:17:48 pm ---In this 'Response to misinformation on the web', the anonymous writer talks about how their group thinks Kiesha Crowther is the incarnation of something very important. Also, i've heard this story some time before about how she would be the fair-haired child from some alleged prophecy. A friend of mine suggested the possibility that they might actually be talking about "White Buffalo Calf Woman". I do know that the site admin Veetkam has recently put a video about White Buffalo Calf Woman, on the Tribe of Many Colors Facebook page (which only has 6 select videos), and also on his own Facebook page for his own 'Crystal Sun' spiritual therapy thingy (which has a lot of different videos). Perhaps he hears more about what goes on behind the scenes, so there may be a connection.........................

Anyway, this is the same video as the one Veetkam uploaded on Facebook.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrpZi33gnI

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: earthw7 on December 06, 2010, 02:47:13 pm ---Oh this post get more comical each day,
No the Lakota/Dakota have no propecies of a
a fair haired girl, no there is no connect to our
white buffalo propecies.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Superdog on December 24, 2010, 02:48:36 pm ---Here we go...more people starting to believe this crazy idea that she's White Buffalo Calf Woman "returned"..............
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: revealer on December 26, 2010, 06:01:19 pm ---Actually from LGs pages here (this page has been changing at least daily since the 24th as the truth is coming out)  
http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/urgent-message-concerning-misinformation-campaign-in-the-internet.html

Kiesha herself says "These people regard her as the incarnation of something very important—which Keisha has never wanted to make public or to give weight to. Frankly, the weight and responsibility of what many of these peoples regard her as frightens her."..........
..............then she can make a video and say  'so they are calling me White Buffalo Calf Woman returned, and who am I to argue with the elders in the Continental Council'...........  

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
People Kiesha 'quotes'

--- Quote from: Ingeborg on September 03, 2010, 01:26:35 pm ---Don Alejandro - Wandering Wolf
http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/de/events/categoryevents/7-don-alejandro-wandering-wolf.html
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on October 07, 2010, 06:42:30 pm ---.......I have often heard of Perez Oxlaj, actually he recently said in a Eso.tv interview that nothing will happen in 2012. I haven't seen the interview but have read a review about it, which i think is good. You can find it here: http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2010/08/wandering-wolfs-esotv-webcast-message.html

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on November 17, 2010, 12:31:26 pm ---http://www.vimeo.com/16830337
....This is an excerpt from one of her talks where she talks about 2012. Starting at 00:55 she talks about the Mayans and a minute later she mentions grandfather Alejandro. Now this grandfather Alejandro Cirilo Perez recently said in a pay-to-watch broadcast (at https://en.esoguru.com/2012-and-the-maya ), which really tens of thousands of people have watched, that all these New Age pundits who claim to know the Mayan calendar have got it wrong, and that there will not be some kind of 'shift' in 2012.
But yet, she still mentions him as if he's a key proponent of the 2012 movement.....

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version