General > Non-Frauds

List of Authentic Shamans etc.

(1/4) > >>

moon:
Hello, do you have a list of Authentic Shamans? And is there any way to actually find an authentic shaman who does actual soul retrevial of a persons immortal soul? If a soul has been trapped will a journeying Shaman be able to locate that soul?

Defend the Sacred:
Moon, you either haven't been reading people's responses or you are trolling.

This is not a "shamanism" site. Re-read the main page. You've already been gently warned that the Internet is not the place to find someone to help you with the type of problems you are describing. As you persist in asking for "shamanic" referral anyway, and not answering the questions that might lead people to be able to help you, I tend to think you're here to troll.

earthw7:
I think you need to contact Russia

frederica:
Would such a list even exist?  I don't think so.  They are commerical, most not licensed, and I don't think they register with the Better Business Bureau.

moon:
I have no idea what trolling is and I have been warned of nothing. The way in which you reply to my posts would suggest to me that you may be aware of who I am and what has been done to me. And my understanding of this site is that it was to help people weed out the frauds. (new age frauds and plastic shamans) WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version