General > Frauds

Jose Arnaldo Rivera & Laralyn Davis AKA Joseph & Laralyn Riverwind

<< < (18/19) > >>

Piff:
They have legally changed their names in Minnesota:

Case No. 56-CV-18-2159
Case Type:   Change of Name
Date Filed:   07/31/2018
In the Matter of the Application of Joseph Haozous Riverwind, Laralyn Mariesa Riverwind for a Change of Name

Petitioner   Riverwind, Joseph Haozous  Now Known As  RiverWind, Joseph Rivera Israel         
  Perham, MN 56573

Petitioner   Riverwind, Laralyn Mariesa  Now Known As  RiverWind, Laralyn Mariesa Israel         
  Perham, MN 56573

DISPOSITIONS
08/30/2018
           Change of name granted (Judicial Officer: Knutsen, Dwayne)
Party(   
Riverwind, Joseph Haozous; Riverwind, Laralyn Mariesa)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
07/31/2018           Application for Name Change       Index # 1
07/31/2018           Proposed Order or Document       Index # 2
07/31/2018           Consent to Criminal Background Check       Index # 3
07/31/2018           Consent to Criminal Background Check       Index # 4
08/15/2018           Criminal Background Check - Name Change       Index # 5
08/15/2018           Criminal Background Check - Name Change       Index # 6
08/17/2018           Notice of Hearing       Index # 7
08/17/2018           Notice of Hearing       Index # 8
08/30/2018           Hearing  (2:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Knutsen, Dwayne)
09/06/2018   Reset by Court to 08/30/2018
Result: Held
08/30/2018           Order Granting Name Change       Index # 9 (Judicial Officer: Knutsen, Dwayne )
08/30/2018           Notice of Filing of Order       Index # 10
08/30/2018           Name Change Sent to Secretary of State

(search here http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/Search.aspx?ID=200)

----------------

On his Facebook:

--- Quote ---My full name is Joseph Arnaldo Rivera Israel Huertas Delgado Casillas de Nunez RiverWind. Dont you just love those long Spanish names-lol
My immediate family Relations are Rivera, Delgado, Huertas, and Casillas and am working on our family tree. Message me if you carry any of these names, especially the Sephardic ones..we might be related:)
--- End quote ---

https://www.facebook.com/amahura

This sounds like he claims that one of his actual heritage surnames is "Israel". This is false. He and Laralyn legally changed their names.

I've seen some of his genealogy record claims on Facebook. He either doesn't know what he is doing or does not care. Proper genealogy works backwards, step by step, from the current person. Every connection needs record proof.

--- Quote ---What a way to start Shabbat in Jerusalem. I just found my 6th generation grandparents Spanish Inquisition baptism certificate from 1683!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Sgt. Major Juan Hernandez de la Sierra and his wife Catalina Rodriguez de Hernandez
--- End quote ---

Along with this he posted a scan of a supposed 1683 baptism record from Tenerife in the Canary Islands, with no source given.

educatedindian:
Rivera's making a lot of obvious mistakes, and he's clearly doing it to appear to have a Jewish ancestor. 9 generations back would not be the 1680s, unless every mother had their child when she was in her 40s or older.

That "Spanish Inquisition baptism" is also suspicious. The church never recognized forced baptisms of Jews. They were usually done by angry mobs anyway.

His ancestor being a supposed sgt major? At the time in Spain, these were not high ranking sgts like in the US Army now. They were adjutants to generals. It was much more common that people were accused of being Jews in hiding than actually were. Jews had been officially expelled from Spain in 1492.

Shoresh:
@educatedindian

I have some questions about Jose Rivera for this forum. I have thoroughly read this thread as I have a friend that kept sending me things from the "Chief Joseph Riverwind" ministries, which just didn't seem right to me. I happened upon this thread.

My first question is: Is Jose really a chief? My understanding is that you either have to be born that title, or it is formally appointed by a tribe by agreement? Or Is this just another false claim by him?

2) In Jose book, "What the Old Ones Say," and also his affiliation with the LA Marzulli "ministry", he has made claims that in many Native American cultures, that they have legends of "giants" Is that true, are there stories like that or is this another falsehood?

3) Jose, is very involved with the LA Marzulli . Riverwind is featured as a keynote speaker at the 2020 Nephilim Mounds Conference.
For those who don't know what a Nephilim and the angle Riverwind is selling, in this case with Joseph Riverwind and LA Marzulli, they are referencing from the Book of Enoch, specifically the Watchers. In that Jewish fable, there are claims that Evil Angels ( aka as aliens from the Pleades system), came to Earth and mated with human women. The offspring then grew into 4,500 foot giants which were destroyed by the flood of Noah, hence the purpose of the flood. (The 4,500 feet tall is not a typo either! It is a measurement in the Watchers that would calculate out to that) So, after the flood, the angel-human hybrid souls are now floating around looking for current humans to inhabit.
So that is the story in a nutshell that Joseph Riverwind teamed up with LA Muzulli is pushing. They have my friend doing all kinds of crazy things trying to "protect" herself from evil hybrid spirits floating around.

I will publish below the actual text from Joseph Riverwind's website as proof.

3) During this Nephilim Mounds conference LA Marzulla I assume with Joseph Riverwind -  is actually taking a group of people (who paid for this garbage) to the Indian Burial Mounds located in Ohio. (they have done this before) Is there someone who can get a hold of the Native American group associated with this burial ground, and warn them of intruders with terrible intentions on their property coming fall?
The conference has now been moved to Fall of 2020 sometime per LA Marzulli. And maybe whatever tribe reservation Joseph -  Jose is currently residing, to have an elder set this guy straight?

Here is documentation from Riverwind website, text pulled 4.26.2020:
Time & Location
Mar 27, 6:00 PM EDT – Mar 29, 12:00 PM EDT
Historic Cherry Valley Lodge, 2299 Cherry Valley Rd SE, Newark, OH 43055, USA

About The Event
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED!! GOVERNOR OF OHIO CANCELED ALL EVENTS

Tickets $89- no live stream, on demand and DVDs later.. The fallen ones, giants, 'the old ones' the ancient gods behind the Nephilim, the battles of Nephilim and tribes, Nephilim architecture, their global reach, the occult goal to reproduce them, the ancient Babylonian rituals to become one, the reappearance, what biblical prophecy says about their return... and their connection to the armies of antichrist and the coming artilects. Gene splicing and Nephilim replication, the new age DNA activation to homodeity…. and so much more. A conference workbook will be given to each one attending .  4 main speakers  Russ Dizdar, L A Marzulli, Chief Joseph Riverwind and Drew Graffia. The newest content, info that impacts current and near future history. see the website" Text from Joseph Riverwind web site.

https://www.firekeepersinternational.org/events-1/nephilim-mounds-hybrids-artilects-prophecy-ohio
https://lamarzulli.net/2020/01/11/nephilim-again-conference/
https://lamarzulli.net/2020/03/07/nephilim-again-conference-soon/

educatedindian:

--- Quote from: Shoresh on April 26, 2020, 02:05:49 pm ---@educatedindian

I have some questions about Jose Rivera for this forum. I have thoroughly read this thread as I have a friend that kept sending me things from the "Chief Joseph Riverwind" ministries, which just didn't seem right to me. I happened upon this thread.

My first question is: Is Jose really a chief? My understanding is that you either have to be born that title, or it is formally appointed by a tribe by agreement? Or Is this just another false claim by him?

2) In Jose book, "What the Old Ones Say," and also his affiliation with the LA Marzulli "ministry", he has made claims that in many Native American cultures, that they have legends of "giants" Is that true, are there stories like that or is this another falsehood?

3) Jose, is very involved with the LA Marzulli . Riverwind is featured as a keynote speaker at the 2020 Nephilim Mounds Conference.
For those who don't know what a Nephilim and the angle Riverwind is selling, in this case with Joseph Riverwind and LA Marzulli, they are referencing from the Book of Enoch, specifically the Watchers. In that Jewish fable, there are claims that Evil Angels ( aka as aliens from the Pleades system), came to Earth and mated with human women. The offspring then grew into 4,500 foot giants which were destroyed by the flood of Noah, hence the purpose of the flood. (The 4,500 feet tall is not a typo either! It is a measurement in the Watchers that would calculate out to that) So, after the flood, the angel-human hybrid souls are now floating around looking for current humans to inhabit.
So that is the story in a nutshell that Joseph Riverwind teamed up with LA Muzulli is pushing. They have my friend doing all kinds of crazy things trying to "protect" herself from evil hybrid spirits floating around.

I will publish below the actual text from Joseph Riverwind's website as proof.

3) During this Nephilim Mounds conference LA Marzulla I assume with Joseph Riverwind -  is actually taking a group of people (who paid for this garbage) to the Indian Burial Mounds located in Ohio. (they have done this before) Is there someone who can get a hold of the Native American group associated with this burial ground, and warn them of intruders with terrible intentions on their property coming fall?

--- End quote ---

1. Yes, he's no chief. He's not from any tribe, only a heritage club that even its leaders don't have any ancestry in the people they claim. You can't declare yourself chief. Others do, or they did for your parent. While the title can be passed down, you could also lose the title for anything dishonorable.

2. There are some tribes with accounts of giants. An actual Native traditional wouldn't call them legends or myths. But I don't know of any accounts saying they were nearly a mile high. Some accounts like the Paiute say still human sized, 6.5-7 ft sized. There are other accounts of creatures in the 50-100 range who weren't really human. They were giant animals or stone.
http://www.native-languages.org/legends-giants.htm

3. There's been lots of problems with numerous dubious groups using the mounds to make false claims. Local tribes have been complaining for decades. I'll pass this along to some I know.

educatedindian:
https://www.pppdetective.com/ppp/tn/elizabethton/firekeepers_international
Firekeepers International
1815 Gap Creek
Elizabethton, TN 37643

Firekeepers International is a Other Individual and Family Services Non-Profit Organization located at 1815 Gap Creek Elizabethton, TN 37643 with 1 employee.

# of employees 1
Average salary $33,331.00 /yr
Business type Non-Profit Organization

Loan Details
During round 1 of the paycheck protection program, Firekeepers International requested a PPP loan for $6,944.00. They were approved on 6/26/2020 by the SBA for an amount of $6,944.00. The loan was facillitated by Eastman Cu. Of the approved amount, Firekeepers International has received 100% of the approved amount.

Approved $6,944.00 Disbursed $6,944.00

Originating Lender Eastman Cu
Servicing Lender Eastman Cu

SBA Code 474

Demographics
Race Unanswered Ethnicity Unknown/NotStated Gender Unanswered Veteran Unanswered

---------
https://hi-in.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=453362469124950&id=346096246518240
https://www.facebook.com/The-RiverWinds-a-case-for-fraud-101535405503226/?fref=mentions&__xts__[0]=68.ARA4PYE8h7j-78f6m6oDxbAgI_3Eg7pGhKKfbhlSw9ZIO7K_mRqEKOhIqdHCJAUR5NkPsrMiJwYTCNJ-jmNOjJ19T_Q-SDzsyVofwdhNHmHq0WS0DkEdYe6e2PhbfHkWfZAHfwUJil2BXerf1BjFi7ElbuevTG-ilGd3chwxoz4Ba9i-qRoydRLeZRtd_C7Jeexe0SUrO3sPGwrXmGS7EOnF8SZvrrV0bJBMuSfOOzSjl1z2WCs6DRm-o-fXTzQWsPL25E3q0fJYCwVUOe5iqfJrlEhVB2VYJnkwoR1whbNhEYD5qpw

---------
https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/eziava/800_ancient_stones_with_hebrew_writing_in_puerto/
daemos360
·
2 yr. ago
Yeah... this source is incredibly spurious. Before buying into anything on their website, including this article, you might be interested to find out that the site runners, "Chief Joseph & Dr. Laralyn RiverWind" have both been long considered frauds.

For one, "Chief" Joseph RiverWind was born Jose Arnaldo Rivera, and has claimed a variety of indigenous tribes as his own over the course of his lifetime while his wife, "Dr." Laralyn RiverWind received her doctorate from a known diploma mill. They've been at the forefront of numerous failed enterprises and and subsequent rebranding efforts, including two name changes each as far as I've discovered, partly in an attempt to suggest descent from a lost tribe of Israel.

In addition to fluffing up his military record, claiming a MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) that has never existed, they have a history of close relation with a variety of far-right organizations.

For anyone more interested in their colorful history, here's a link with years of compiled efforts to discern the truth surrounding the couple.

level 2
sobakablack
OP
2 yr. ago
Thanks daemos360, I'm rather skeptical about this particular claim. I see this story crop up too many times in my search for stuff about native americans both in Canada and the U.S. I didn't really trust the website but I did get this info from a credible source.

level 1
bananafishandchips
2 yr. ago
So actual reporting and quoting of researchers in the Miami Herald explicitly state they are not Hebrew, nor even writing:

Christopher Rollston, a professor of Hebrew, Phoenician and Aramaic at George Washington University:

“[T]here aren’t enough [symbols] to think of it as an alphabet or even a complex non-alphabetic writing system.

My sense is that these [symbols] are not Mesoamerican writing — they’re not Aztec or Mayan — they’re definitely not that,” he said.

And later, from Rollston:

And contrary to what Father Nazario believed, the symbols aren’t Hebrew or Phoenician brought to the New World by one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

The story: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/article235714732.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version