Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651513 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #615 on: August 06, 2008, 01:32:35 am »
Thanks, Superdog. On it.

Contact info:

ph: 417-886-1961

aubree@ozarksdrumanddancecommunity.org

And on this page http://www.ozarksdrumanddancecommunity.org/contact_us they also have a contact form.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #616 on: August 07, 2008, 03:24:01 pm »
Hard-Core Fraud

So, in Michigan she agreed to stop wearing her costume and claiming to be Native.

But on her website http://www.whirlingrainbow.com/ , and in all her promotional videos and photos, she still wears the costume, and she has worn it at subsequent performances and fake ceremonies.

Opening line on her website as of today: "Among the Navaho and Hopi, the Whirling Rainbow is a prophecy and a promise of peace for all Nations"

And her press release here: http://whirlingrainbow.com/text/aboutdrumkeeper.pdf still says: "She is an international performance artist of Seneca and Celtic
descent."

I have seen no changes except those she's been backed into a corner to make, and then she's only made those changes until she thinks she won't get busted again. If Fish and Wildlife and/or determined elders aren't in the room, I think she still thinks she can be as offensive as she wants. She's figured out she can make money off this fraud, and I don't believe she will stop until her audience/cash flow dries up. I think the only way this will happen is if we keep educating those who can be reached, and protesting/placing obstacles for those who don't care.

I wrote the Ozarks group on the evening of the fifth, and have not yet received a response.

ETA: This page http://whirlingrainbow.com/schedule.htm still lists some upcoming appearances. Do we know how many of these are still happening?

http://yukonisland.com/index_files/Page382.htm still lists her for August 14th-18th as for the other Alaska events... I'm not clear on where they're supposed to be held, as I thought she was not allowed back there. Probably found some other nuagers to take her in.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 04:01:07 pm by Kathryn NicDh? na »

Offline Cat

« Reply #617 on: August 07, 2008, 04:12:08 pm »
She is awfully determined to make her money isnt she.. regardless if she starts her tour next year we will be waiting..we are just as determined... we have asked her to respectfully stop what she is doing..that didnt help..a meeting was set up in Michigan..that didnt help.. she flat out doesnt care.. $$ is the bottom line for that woman....greed...
We will be awaiting her next schedule.

Cat

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #618 on: August 11, 2008, 06:03:12 pm »
Reply from The Ozarks Drum and Dance Community . They have removed her from their wish list.

Wanbli

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for you concern. Will remove from site.

Aubree

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #619 on: August 12, 2008, 12:59:30 am »
YES!!! Thank You!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #620 on: August 12, 2008, 01:16:33 am »
I suggest we keep on the organizers of the Alaska events. The one planned for last weekend at the Nuage store in Alaska was allegedly canceled or postponed, but word has it Ego Fraud is scheduled for some sort of "Spirit Fair" in Kenai in September. I haven't been able to find any info on this fair.

The one scheduled to start this Thursday, listed here: http://whirlingrainbow.com/schedule.htm appears to be taking place here: http://yukonisland.com/index_files/Page382.htm
August 14th-18th:  White Eagle and the Grandmother Drum Retreat.  See www.whirlingrainbow.com for more information.

Contact info for the conference center is found on this page: http://yukonisland.com/index_files/Page708.htm

ETA: Ah, yes... and if you need any more inspiration, check out this ad copy from her website (found, not on the calendar page, but buried in the News section):

http://whirlingrainbow.com/news.htm
Morning Dove Lodge: August 14-19, 2008 Homer, Alaska

Shamanic Womens Healing Ceremony and the launching of the Rainbow Fire Dream Lodge. This healing week for women is to nuture the teachings of the Morning Dove, the spirit and essence of awakening the receptivity of the Divine Feminine. You will be nourished over these five days with the GrandMothers Heart of One teachings at a beautiful wilderness lodge on Yukon Island, http://yukonisland.com/ a ferry ride across from the pristine glacier carved bays of Homer, Alaska. Recommend course teachings: Heart of One: Wisdomteachings of the GrandMothers online course

http://whirlingrainbow.com/online.htm

As has been requested by the Grandmothers in the Heart of One Course, this workshop is exclusive to women over 16. All other workshops of the Rainbow Fire Dream Lodge are open to both men and woman.

Total cost including all food, lodging, ferry, and workshops and ceremonies from Homer, Alaska.
Cost $1111.00.

Gah.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 01:42:40 am by Kathryn NicDh? na »

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #621 on: August 14, 2008, 06:48:39 pm »
2008 USA Tour Next Stop

September 13, 2008 GrandMother Drum Prayerformance

Kenai Landing, Kenai Alaska 7pm

Join us in a unforgettable evening of interactive drumming, song, primal rhythms, prayer, dance and celebration for the whole family. The largest drum of its kind in the world, the seven foot crystal inlaid GrandMother Drum was built by Alaskans and is traveling the world as the symbol of the Universal Heart, uniting all races and cultures of the human family. GrandMother Drum just completed her fifth "Ring of Fire" World Tour traveling 36,000 miles across the USA, Canada Israel and Egypt awakening the Global Heart of One Family, One Earth.  Following this prayerformance, will be the culmination of our 2008 Healing Waters Tour with a special ceremony on Sunday at the Kenai River. Join us for an dymamic evening and a inspiring humanitarian project Alaskan's can be proud. Bring your drum and an open heart!

September 13-14, 2008

Kenai Spirit Festival. come visit our booth at the festival and support our 2009 upcoming tour! 11am-6pm. both days. Kenai Landing Alaska. Come listen to White Eagle's free lecture, Renewing the Body with Healing Waters

September 27-28, 2008 Alaska Whole Life Festival

Anchorage Coast International Inn, Anchorage

come visit our booth at the festival and support our 2009 upcoming tour. 11am-6pm. Come listen to White Eagle's free lecture, Renewing the Body with Healing Waters.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #622 on: August 14, 2008, 10:04:49 pm »

September 13-14, 2008
Kenai Spirit Festival. 11am-6pm. Kenai Landing Alaska.

Anchorage Coast International Inn, Anchorage.    11am-6pm.

Hey, you found it. Excellent. Where is this from? I couldn't find it on her site or Googling.

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #623 on: August 14, 2008, 10:32:40 pm »
Someone myspaced it to the group there.

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #624 on: August 26, 2008, 05:17:21 pm »
Oh guess who is friends with MEMF Brook. There is some suspicion that both of them are friend with Mary Thunder also.. wouldn't surprise me actually.

Offline chiefytiger

« Reply #625 on: September 05, 2008, 01:40:30 pm »
sounds pretty hokie to me,and traveling w/a coffin drum.yeah makes one wonder why she is still doing what shes doin,maybe now joined up w/the other goofy women who walk the road of stupidty ...Spirits should nail her ....

Offline SouthwestSkeptic

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #626 on: September 09, 2008, 07:54:58 am »
Just got my Newsletter -

She's at it again and she's offering online classes!

Join us in a unforgettable evening of interactive drumming, song, primal rhythms, prayer, dance and celebration for the whole family. The largest drum of its kind in the world, the seven foot crystal inlaid GrandMother Drum was built by Alaskans and is traveling the world as the symbol of the Universal Heart, uniting all races and cultures of the human family. GrandMother Drum just completed her fifth "Ring of Fire" World Tour traveling 36,000 miles across the USA, Canada Israel and Egypt awakening the Global Heart of One Family, One Earth.  Following this prayerformance, will be the culmination of our 2008 Healing Waters Tour with a special ceremony on Sunday at the Kenai River. Join us for an dymamic evening and a inspiring humanitarian project Alaskan's can be proud. Bring your drum and an open heart!

September 13-14, 2008
Kenai Spirit Festival. come visit our booth at the festival and support our 2009 upcoming tour! 11am-6pm. both days. Kenai Landing Alaska. Come listen to White Eagle's free lecture, Renewing the Body with Healing Waters
Anchorage Coast International Inn, Anchorage
come visit our booth at the festival and support our 2009 upcoming tour. 11am-6pm. Come listen to White Eagle's free lecture, Renewing the Body with Healing Waters.

September 21, 2008 UN International Day of Peace /Fall Equinox. The GrandMother Drum hosts a special worldwide drum ceremony at every equinox and solstice. The International Day of Peace is on September 21st of each year and calls for a full day of peace and ceasefire throughout the world. www.internationaldayofpeace.org Join us with your Community Drum in your local area. (You have to email her to find out the location)

Rainbow Fire Mystery School
ONLINE COURSES Begin Next Wave:
September 2008
The Heart of One: Wisdom Teachings of the GrandMothers: Part 1: Spirit of the Waters. If you are interested in the extended teachings we are  sharing on this tour about Mother Earth’s Waters and the renewal of our bodies as  we receive the new octave of consciousness from the center of the Milky Way. This course contains profound instructions for moving through the last five years into 2012 and how we can assist ourselves, others and the earth.
See our Workshop page for details.
Includes monthly conferencce calls with White Eagle Medicine Woman.

The Language of One:
The 64 Lessons of Metatron
Next Wave September 2008.
See our Workshop page for details.
Join over 250 people online around the world working with the full activation of the 22 chakras of the Prismatic Fire Light Body. These lessons give precise guidance through sound and light meditations, fire light codes and teachings of self mastery to move through this amazing time with ease and grace. Includes monthly conferencce calls with White Eagle Medicine Woman.

AUTUMN SPIRIT WALK SESSIONS
"Spirit Walk" Sessions
White Eagle will be available for a limited amount of private sessions
in August and September.

Woman White Eagle is known by indigenous cultures as a "Spirit Walker", medium that the Ancestors, the Ancient Ones, GrandMothers, Grandfathers and Masters in the Spirit World use to bring direct guidance for individuals and groups. Her individual and group sessions provide extensive spiritual teachings and practical detailed guidance from those in the Spirit World regarding your Higher Purpose (what you are here to receive) and your Life Purpose (what you are here to give) in order to take the next step on the path of your Soul Purpose (your path this lifetime). These guides and teachers are known to bestow a divine grace that is transforming. Two hour recorded sessions. Contact our office for details: 907-745-5636.

There were also pictures of her and the  GrandMothers of the 13 Indigenous GrandMothers Council give a blessing to Grandmother Drum, Bear Butte, South Dakota.  What's the deal here? These ladies look legit? How can they be fooled by this stuff?

Grandmother Drum staff at the Great Pyramids of Egypt, Cairo. A phenomenal sonic healing bath with the seven foot diameter GrandMother Drum, the voice of the Universal Heart. Primal... enchantinG... mermerizing

I can't believe what she charged for this on August 19th!
Morning Dove Lodge: Shamanic Womens Healing Ceremony and the launching of the Rainbow Fire Dream Lodge. This healing week for women is to nuture the teachings of the Morning Dove, the spirit and essence of awakening the receptivity of the Divine Feminine. You will be nourished over these five days with the GrandMothers Heart of One teachings at a beautiful wilderness lodge on Yukon Island, http://yukonisland.com/ a ferry ride across from the pristine glacier carved bays of Homer, Alaska.

Total cost including all food, lodging, ferry, and workshops and ceremonies.

The cost was $1111.00.!!!!!!!

She's not going to stop. She honestly believes she spoke to an entity named Metatron, the Archangel of reflection, for 13 weeks in her sleep, who told her to do this.  She honestly believes she was called by an angel to save the planet.

She's was off her gourd when she was interviewed here on Live at the Edge

http://www.newvoices.info/audio/mm/edge39.wma

White Eagle and Grandmother Drum Project
White Eagle is an international spiritual healer, the Director and Drumkeeper for the GrandMother Drum International Peace Project and the Founder and Director of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation in Alaska. Click here to learn about White Eagle and her Grandmother Drum Project.

http://live-at-the-edge.blogspot.com/

Click here to listen to Dr. Doris Jeanette interview White Eagle on her free internet radio show, Live at the Edge.

She' also switched over to youtube United Kingdom to spread her 'wisdom'
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h7n6LQfNAhQ

This video needs some comments!

Rose

I'm not a bird, I'm not a plane, I'm super NDN skeptic -
Debunking non-NDN bunk, one nut at a time!

Offline C_from_Wpg

« Reply #627 on: September 10, 2008, 04:38:30 am »
(I'm quoting the parts of the above post that I want to comment on.)
There were also pictures of her and the  GrandMothers of the 13 Indigenous GrandMothers Council give a blessing to Grandmother Drum, Bear Butte, South Dakota.  What's the deal here? These ladies look legit? How can they be fooled by this stuff?
She's not going to stop. She honestly believes she spoke to an entity named Metatron, the Archangel of reflection, for 13 weeks in her sleep, who told her to do this.  She honestly believes she was called by an angel to save the planet.

She's was off her gourd when she was interviewed here on Live at the Edge

http://www.newvoices.info/audio/mm/edge39.wma

White Eagle and Grandmother Drum Project
White Eagle is an international spiritual healer, the Director and Drumkeeper for the GrandMother Drum International Peace Project and the Founder and Director of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation in Alaska. Click here to learn about White Eagle and her Grandmother Drum Project.

Click here to listen to Dr. Doris Jeanette interview White Eagle on her free internet radio show, Live at the Edge.

At the edge, indeed!  I actually listened to the whole 40 minutes of that interview.  She mentioned
things like the "photon belt" and the "human energy field" and a bunch of other stuff I've only
ever heard in New Age settings.  Oh, yeah, and we're "about to pass through the eye of the
Milky Way" or some such nonsense.  I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that our solar
system is very, very far from the galactic centre and is not about to pass through it.  Of course
the "eye" might not be the centre - well, whatever.  When she talked about water and Masaru
Emoto, I wasn't surprised.  I was reminded of a conversation I had with a friend who is into a
lot of the New Age stuff.  I tried to tell her how dangerous it is to believe that just sending love
to polluted water would somehow make the water pure.  It's all wishful thinking.  The
underlying belief seems to be, "If we just hope and pray and believe strongly enough, we'll
solve all the world's problems without actually having to take any kind of action out in the
real world."  In the interview, Holzwarth came across as having a similar attitude.
I think she is using the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers to lend herself the air of legitimacy.  I
wonder what they would think of her pricey workshops? 
I wonder, though - does she really believe in the angel she spoke to for 13 weeks? 
Thanks for posting the links, SouthwestSkeptic.
Just one more comment - when I first saw the word "prayerformance" on this site, I assumed
it was coined by someone who wanted to bash pay-to-pray scams.  I think it's ironic that
Holzwarth refers to her own performances this way.   "Prayerformance" sounds to me like the
perfect derogatory word to be used when someone's spiritual sincerity is called into question!

Offline Cat

« Reply #628 on: September 10, 2008, 02:57:39 pm »
hmmm.. alot of people havent gotten their newsletters yet.. wonder what is going on... welp - she still isnt getting away with it..
Cat

Offline Mia

« Reply #629 on: September 11, 2008, 07:33:13 pm »

Amazing...she talks and talks and talks and still doesn't say anything...

She's educated herself well - she knows exactly what words to drop to make a New Ager think shes totally tapped into all things Native.