Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 652024 times)

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #585 on: June 25, 2008, 03:12:09 pm »
Michigan called the Board of Health and the Center for Communicable Disease.  There are no laws in place for her circumstance.
We tried hard to stop her using ALL available ways and were stopped from using some that were available, by people from Ohio.
I don't think she is letting anyone know she has them in there.  The link to the newspaper in Australia that published the obituary is on a previous page on this site.
If she were telling everyone everything she is transporting her feathers would have been taken away LONG before she got to Michigan
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 04:42:31 pm by Half-Wolf »
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #586 on: June 25, 2008, 04:05:44 pm »
They all have different laws or regulations. That's what makes it so hard. Still  your doing a good job. There are so many of these people I can't keep up with them.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #587 on: June 25, 2008, 10:45:34 pm »
The ashes are upsetting, but personally I think the blood is even worse.

Offline chiefytiger

« Reply #588 on: June 28, 2008, 03:51:04 am »

hope she never shows her face & drum back west ,cos we give her a floater real quick
Chiefytiger

Offline FRYBREADGURL

« Reply #589 on: July 02, 2008, 06:07:39 am »
SURAJ HOLZWARTH, WAS IN MASSACHUSETTS RECENTLY, AND SOME OF OUR WAMPANOAG BROTHER AND SISTERS WENT TO HER EVENT AND PROTESTED AGAINST HER USE OF NATIVE AMERICAN REGALIA AND OBJECTS USED IN HER CEREMONIES.

WORD HAS SPREAD THROUGH INDIAN COUNTRY, AND SHE'S BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!!
THANKS TO REAL NATIVES STICKING TOGETHER TO END THESE FAKES FROM PROFITING ON OUR SPIRITUALITY!

IF YOU GO TO MYSPACE AND SEARCH "WHITE EAGLE MEDICINE WOMAN" YOU'LL FIND A WHOLE LOT MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PHONEY WOMAN!

frederica

« Reply #590 on: July 02, 2008, 07:59:34 pm »
She is more like a work in progress, going more to private land. She has Wildlife and maybe the IRS to deal with. But she is not gone by a long shot yet.  There are about 25 pages and links here on her and how Hal Eagle, mtig, and Michigan AIM and more dealt with her.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #591 on: July 02, 2008, 08:06:14 pm »
Fyi, mtig is a part Michigan AIM and we have not forgotten her yet.
We will be in DC to meet up with our Wampanoug Warriors on the 11th
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #592 on: July 02, 2008, 08:25:41 pm »
I thought that's what I said, sorry.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #593 on: July 02, 2008, 08:58:31 pm »
No problem, AIM is all one big happy family and we share one ideal to stop the abuse of our people and culture by standing for what is right and doing what must be done to get the job done.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Cat

« Reply #594 on: July 02, 2008, 10:58:28 pm »
here is a bulletin i just posted for the fraud site...Helen can you call me at 5:30 my time??
Thx , Cat

I got a call from an anonymous source who had gone to the Gathering of Eagles.  She told me that Suraj had shown up there and had brought her drum.  She was told to not play it by the organizers and what followed was a camp fight over it.

The person who was there who contacted us, overheard her talking to two Elder women from the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers Council who were there. In the course of their conversation she asked them to bless her drum which happened according to our source… she was also discussing “going on tour with them???

Now I do not know these two women at all so I will not say here that they are sell outs or talk bad about them…apparently she was giving them her spiel about being Native and about the “evil??? people who are shutting her tour down. (That’s usJ)

To me she is using them for a leg up and validation….

Now… In the course of my calls I spoke to one of their relatives up there… he is a known spiritual leader and had quite a few words to say… he also said he was taking it to the council.

Needless to say the family knows and I don’t feel it is my place to stick my nose in it. Suraj will be exposed for who she is once again.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled everyone..let us know if you hear anything.

Thanks
Cat

frederica

« Reply #595 on: July 02, 2008, 11:14:47 pm »
http://www.grandmotherscouncil.com/   Go to Grandmothers and their work on the site

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #596 on: July 03, 2008, 03:41:31 am »
We have a thread on the "13 Indigenous Grandmothers" group here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1216.0

and a brief mention here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1009.msg7956#msg7956

frederica

« Reply #597 on: July 03, 2008, 04:06:01 pm »
I think it was that the 13 Grandmothers were window dressing for a sort of newage fluff thing.  Never made a lot of sense.  But I can see Holzwarth trying to tie to them. She will believe it gives her a sense of being legitimate,

Offline KIS

« Reply #598 on: July 03, 2008, 04:16:52 pm »
I believe the 13 Grandmothers and their supporters are aware of the controversy surrounding Suraj.  Just remember that the Grandmothers are spiritual leaders and pray for all  -- new age fraud or not. That does NOT mean, however, that they bless or endorse Suraj and her efforts. 

frederica

« Reply #599 on: July 03, 2008, 05:47:16 pm »
I don't have a problem with the Grandmothers, but I think  Holzwarth will try to exploit anything or anyone she thinks could make her legiltimate. I think she will use anyone she can.  She's the one not to be trusted.  My question would be are the Grandmothers the ones actually running the organization?