Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651448 times)

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #510 on: May 22, 2008, 04:13:20 pm »
A few days ago I wrote to Rachel...to try to find out about her upcoming performances...aside from her scheduale on her web site etc...(Since we all knew most of these are confirmed as cancelled etc I wanted to hear it from her)...I claimed to be an interested fellow new ager....this is the reply I received.

Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:54:25
From: "The Whirling Rainbow Foundation White Eagle" <thewhirlingrainbowfoundation@gmail.com> 
To: "Fry Bread" <fry_bread_72@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello

Hi,

Thnak you very much for your letter and words. Our 2008 USA tour schedule is just about wrapped up for the year so we will not be doing a prayerformance in the states. However you are free to meet up with us in South Dakota at the Spiritual Unity of the Tribes Gathering at the end of June 2008. I appreciate whatever you have to share.

We are aware of the AIM group and met with many of them in a Peace Circle in Michigan. Most of the "issues" and website blogs are made by people who have never attended our work nor have any understanding. We are clear in our hearts about our international healing work and have had tens of thousands over the last seven years feel the same. We are respectful of the difference people feel in practicing their own spiritual path and we appreiciate that same respect to practice the path our organization has been guided to follow. We are clear about our place in the unity of the hoop and look forward to more bringing more peace and understanding.

Many blessings of peace dear sister,

White Eagle

There are no leaders in Unity

Offline mtig49

« Reply #511 on: May 22, 2008, 04:31:43 pm »
wow just about done for the year. i guess thats good news. I'm glad she will remember Michigan for a very long time. but i have a feeling SD will have the same welcome for her.
"Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have."

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #512 on: May 22, 2008, 04:48:03 pm »
I was there in Michigan.  Her animosity was obvious, so much for a peace circle.  As for AIM she said she wanted to speak to us when we attended (contrary to what she says, we did attend one of her sessions on May 9th); but then she didn't, although many of her followers took the time to speak to us and find out what we had to say, some of them left when they heard the truth.  So again we see her lies showing up.  We would have spoken to her had she taken the time to speak to us.
I personally did not find anything to understand.  They did a Mayan Fire Ceremony where they threw Hershey's kisses, sugar, candles & corn kernels in the fire along with herbs and medicines.  I found this all very disconcerting as my knowledge of Hershey's Kisses is that they are processed and therefore not anything of nature.  I have never heard of throwing anything processed into a fire.  I somehow think that would chase away the ancestors.  She was pouring some kind of liquid onto the fire to keep it burning and it would then leap out with tongues lashing at her.  They had to read the ceremony from a book, as Samatha Elliot had only been involved with Mayan Fire Ceremonies for 9 Months and this was her 4th.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #513 on: May 22, 2008, 04:50:30 pm »
Well...Im figuring that since this seems to be the only venue left...all efforts can be put into this...to make sure Rachel gets a similar greeting.

Im thinking since she's continuing with the songs...ceremony...etc...the SD Nations now need contacting...the elders....local AIM chapters etc...all with a view to representing our people there....and letting the ndn voices be heard above the twinkie drum banging.

We've got the Cheyenne River Sioux, Crow Creek Sioux, Lower Brule Sioux, Oglala Sioux, Rosebud Sioux, Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux, Yankton Sioux, and the Flandreau Santee Sioux Nations in South Dakota...

Contact info:

Gregg Bourland, Chairman
Cheyenne River Sioux Tribal Council
P.O. Box 590
Eagle Butte, SD 57625
P: 605/964-4155
F: 605/964-4155
(Cheyenne River)

Duane Big Eagle, Chairman
Crow Creek Sioux Tribal Council
P.O. Box 50
Fort Thompson, SD 57339
P: 605/245-2221
F: 605/245-2470
(Crow Creek)

Richard P. Allen, President
Flandreau Santee Sioux Executive Committee
P.O. Box 283
Flandreau, SD 57028
P: 605/997-3891
F: 605/997-3878
(Aberdeen Area)

Micheal B. Jandreau, Chairman
Lower Brule Sioux Tribal Council
P.O. Box 187
Lower Brule, SD 57548
P: 605/473-5561
F: 605/473-5606
(Lower Brule)

John Yellow Bird Steele, President
Oglala Sioux Tribal Council
P.O. Box H
Pine Ridge, SD 57770
P: 605/867-5821
F: 605/867-5659
(Pine Ridge)

William Kindle, President
Rosebud Sioux Tribal Council
P.O. Box 430
Rosebud, SD 57570
P: 605/747-2381
F: 605/747-2243
(Rosebud)

Andrew Grey, Sr., Chairman
Sisseton - Wahpeton Sioux Tribal Council
P.O. Box 509
Agency Village, SD 57262
P: 605/698-3911
F: 605/698-3708
(Sisseton)

Darrell Drapeau, Chairman
Yankton Sioux Tribal Business & Claims Comm.
P.O. Box 248
Marty, SD 57361
P: 605/384-3804
F: 605/384-5687
(Yankton)

The AIM Chapter in South Dakota:

Mike Wicks
P.O. Box 232
Peever, SD 57257

Mike.Wicks@mindless.com

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #514 on: May 22, 2008, 04:57:37 pm »
May 12th - June 15, 2008- Israel and Egypt

I dont recall the above being on her site before? Perhaps I simply didnt notice it?

June 26 -  29, 2008

SPIRITUAL UNITY OF TRIBES – GATHERING OF EAGLES

Black Hills, South Dakota

Bear Butte Lodge area.

Northwest side of Bear Butte, outside the city of Sturgis.

Coming Together in Unity

The Spiritual Unity of Tribes is a gathering of all people from all nations uniting spiritually through sharing and respecting each other's traditions and philosophies of life. 

Lodging / Meals

Primitive camping is available on-site.  Limited showers are also available this year.  If you require electricity, the Free Spirit campground is available just past the Bear Butte Lodge.  Elders will be housed in the Bear Butte Lodge itself.

If you prefer a motel/hotel/B&B, there are many to choose from in the Sturgis area.  Call the Sturgis Chamber of Commerce, 605.347.2556 or go to their website at http://www.sturgis-sd.org  One potluck meal each day.  Contact Arlis, the Kitchen Coordinator, at 605.578.3796.  Bring all other food and supplies.  We would like to assist as many Elders as possible with their transportation expenses.  Please contact us if you are able to help with the "Sponsor an Elder Program."

Gathering of Eagles, P.O. Box 1162, Hill City, SD 57745

Mary Ellen and Clay at 605.341.0724  dcu777@rushmore.com

Gena at 605.673.5946  moebius2012@hotmail.com

http://www.spiritualunityofthetribes.org.au/

http://www.sdgfp.info/Parks/Regions/NorthernHills/BearButte2.htm

Many voices need to contact the above also.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 05:55:25 pm by Tsisqua »

Offline bls926

« Reply #515 on: May 22, 2008, 05:41:33 pm »
Wait a minute! Did y'all forget about her relocated Yellowstone Event? Are we just going to let this one happen? I know they aren't advertising this one; it's supposed to be a "private" affair. Thanks to Cat, we do know about it. From what Holzwarth says in her e-mail, it's going to take place on sacred land. There's got to be something we can do about this.

CHANGES to GrandMother Drum In Yellowstone, Montana June 17-21, 2008

IMPORTANT

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:51:36 -0400

Beloved Family,

THE GLOBAL EDEN EVENT HAS CANCELLED GRANDMOTHER DRUM INTERNATIONAL PEACE PROJECT PARTICIPATION THE JUNE 17-21, 2008 GATHERING:

PLEASE READ THE DETAILS OF THE CHANGES!

As many of you know we have been working with challenges from the Native Community throughout our 2008 Healing Waters tour. Our GrandMothers and Grandfathers have been clear in their guidance to us about this and we feel this is all happening perfectly to move us and prepare us for a much grander global work of promoting the TRIBE OF ONENESS.

The Healing of the Waters has begun!

Yesterday May 7th, Global Eden Event Director Joe Crane called us to cancel our contract for The GrandMother Drum International Peace Project participation in the 2008 Global Eden Event in Yellowstone, Montana.

Though we have put in many hours, contacts and meetings and have been deeply dedicated to the vision and mission of the Gathering of One since Dec 07, it seems that the issues and threats that the Eden Event is having with the native american community has now been more focused at our peace project. They simply do not want to have the tension at their gathering.

We were disappointed as we felt we had developed a deep and trusting relationship with the committee over these months and and they deeply know our hearts and our work.

Additionally, we just recently met with the Native Community here in Troy Michigan in a Peace Circle Friday night. What is happening is extremely powerful and we feel monumental in all that is happening towards a deeper understanding of unity, peace and the Tribe of Oneness. As the light grows, so too does that which needs healing. We are clear that we are all in the Portal Activation of a much larger hoop of work. Aho!

We, including our hosts (Ed and Annette Jones at The Center of Light and Gail and Ted Miller of Consious Mind Magazine) and their community here in Michigan also felt our work here went very well and was a huge breakthrough. We are continuing with another GMD Project event here in Michigan this coming weekend.

GRANDMOTHER DRUM PROJECT NEW YELLOWSTONE EVENT:

As one door closed, another one opened immediately! We have, within the same day been contacted by Monica Ravenhart of Bison Vision and we will now host our work near Livingston, Montana during this same period. We are honored as this feels so much more in alignment to our hearts work.

We had a session with Metatron and the Grandfathers this morning which was very clear in guidance. We will share more of this during the Summer Solstice work.

Monica has done extensive work on the songlines, especially working with the issue of the atrocity of the slaughter of Bison and the disruption to their migration from Yellowstone to the Black Hills of South Dakota.

Please also read about the Gathering of the Eagles in South Dakota that we will be attending after our work in Yellowstone, Montana in case you want to stay on for this Spiritual Unity of the Tribes Gathering: http://www.sut-gatheringofeagles.org.
(Contact Mary Ellen Uptain for details

DETAILS:

EVENTS:
JUNE 17th Metatron Graduation Ceremony and Teachings
June 18-21, 2008 Yellowstone Portal Activation Ceremonies.

These five days will be held outside of Bozeman on private sacred lands.

Costs: All five days $444.
( if you have already paid for the June 17th, your balance is $333.

Addtional details of food and lodging will follow this email by the weekend.

FLY IN LOCATION:
Bozeman, MT

These five days will be held outside of Bozeman on private sacred lands. This work is being announced ONLY to our immediate family. This is not a public event and we will not be listed on our website.

OUR HOST: Monica Ravenhart
Monica has worked extensively with the healing and dimensional work of the Bison. Bision Vision is a center for cultural and environmental enrichment, offering unity-based teaching for all ages around the social structure of an intact bison herd--to show the importance of place and purpose for each individual in today's society. They strive to bring peoples of all walks of life into the fold of a new and bonding culture--the culture of the Heart. Bison Vision is based in Livingston, MT but our cultural enrichment center is located in eastern Montana on 3,000 acres of pristine prairie land.

This land sings of buffalo hooves and moccasined footsteps of a pre-war minded peoples. You may view some photos of this land at www.walkswithburros.com

PLEASE NOTE: If you are registered for the Global Eden Event you will need to contact their office directly yourself if you chose to cancel and join us.

We trust that Spirit will guide all hearts in truth and where they need to be to work for unity and peace to open and anchor this Portal for the Star Seeding.

We will be in contact with more details by this weekend.

Blessings,

--
White Eagle Medicine Woman
Director, International Healer and DrumKeeper
The GrandMother Drum Intl.
Peace Project
The Whirling Rainbow Foundation
Po Box 2822
Palmer, Alaska 99645
011-1-907-745-5636
http://www. whirlingrainbow. com

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #516 on: May 22, 2008, 05:58:51 pm »
And that's exactly why I sent the email to Rachel in the first place...to try and find out where this will be held....but no dice....she's not giving nada.

We need to find out where it will be held in order to do something about it...and yes many are working on it...it's certainly not been forgotten about....there is no info ready to post just this minute until some facts have been varified....once its cleared up... the info will be posted.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 06:01:16 pm by Tsisqua »

Offline bls926

« Reply #517 on: May 22, 2008, 06:28:29 pm »
May 12th - June 15, 2008- Israel and Egypt

I dont recall the above being on her site before? Perhaps I simply didnt notice it?

Discussion about the changes in her schedule on pg 19.

I'm still wondering if she's really in Israel/Egypt now.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #518 on: May 22, 2008, 06:50:35 pm »
The IP number on the mail header is definately in the US...I wont post it...but I have it on the email..I can forward it to anyone who needs varification.

So according to the scheduale May 12 - June 15th.....Rachel shouldnt be anywhere near the US eh?

Offline bls926

« Reply #519 on: May 22, 2008, 07:26:30 pm »
The IP number on the mail header is definately in the US...I wont post it...but I have it on the email..I can forward it to anyone who needs varification.

So according to the scheduale May 12 - June 15th.....Rachel shouldnt be anywhere near the US eh?

From the ISP and IP, you should be able to tell exactly where she is, anywhere in the world.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2008, 08:14:20 pm »
Yup...that's why I said she's definately in the US

Offline bls926

« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2008, 08:50:46 pm »
Holzwarth's e-mail said the Yellowstone Event would be "near Livingston" in one place and "outside of Bozeman on private sacred lands" in another. I'm not familiar with Montana, so I looked it up. They're only 25 miles apart. I wonder if Monica RavenHeart would listen to reason. Joe and Robbie Crane did, and that surprised me. 

frederica

« Reply #522 on: May 23, 2008, 12:12:00 am »
Livingston is not far rom West yellowstone. That is most of thoses towns claim to fame is the Park Yellowstone. Lots of tourist.  There is some around that area that are DrystalReaders, Astrologers, in Livingston or near,   But I don't have any names as yet.

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #523 on: May 23, 2008, 03:57:54 pm »
Manifest Destiny; the New Age version - Letter and Statement from Monica Ravenheart

Okay, it all started when I contacted Bison Vision (Monica Ravenheart) regarding bringing Suraj to do there to do her thing.  This is the response we got:

I appreciate you offering me the opportunity to clarify with you several of your concerns.  First let me state that neither Bison Vision nor Walks With Burros organizations are hosting any such event.  I contacted Suraj after viewing her website in regards to a personal question.  I sent her a personal email and in that email I shared information about Bison Vison and gave her the website address to show her pictures of land near where I am from, as a bit of history about myself.  Now it would seem that that information has been misused not once but twice.  In defense of those two organizations, I take full responsibility for any misperception your group may have, as I can certainly see why you have sited that information.

In light of my right to privacy, I will share with you my intentions and perspective connection to Suraj in hopes that it will dispell any fears you may have of misrepresentation of Native American traditions and ceremonies.  A dear friend of mine passed away two years ago.  It was her wish that when the time was right, that I hold a specific ceremony for her on her land.  We had both studied sacred geometry, which is a universal language in itself, and she had hoped for me to use the Metatron configuration on her small acreage before it would be released for sale.  When I came across Suraj's website (on her work with sacred geometry) I felt in my heart that she was the one to help me do this work.  Contrary to what you are saying, this woman has a gift to be shared and her work for global peace and unity is very much in attunement with my own, and with the need for peace on earth right now. Thus this "event" that it seems to have now become, has been blown way out of porportion. It was not intended to be made public nor presented in the way in which it was.  I received that bulletin and promptly corrected it, but it would seem that it was not before it lit a fire.

I am greatly sorry that the Native Nations are still fighting to retain what you feel belongs to you. I was with a Lakota Sioux man for over nine years and I stood beside him in his pain and in his journey to overcome the constant need for freedom he internalized. I have held your ways sacred since I was very young.

I must however, honor my committment to my friend, as I assure you that your battle would be better fought elsewhere.  This ceremony is not about anything Native American.  It has everything to do with my friend and her wishes.

I humbly ask that you step away from this space as it has absolutely nothing to do with your specific fight.  You may continue to condemn Suraj's work if you feel you must, but you do not have the right to condemn the woman and her friendships.  This is a private ceremony on private land and I will ask that you respect and honor that just as you wish your space to be respected and honored.

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention before taking any unnecessary action.  I send my heartfelt wishes and prayers that the battle you are fighting will come to an end in peaceful and unified solution, so that the next generations can use those very traditions and ceremonies you hold so dear to teach community, rather than war, and the importance of oneness to all peoples in times to come.

In honor and In peace,
Monica RavenHeart

So Monica and I exchanged a couple back-and-forth mails, talked about the Bison et al.  She's a very sweet woman, as is Robbie from Global Eden Event.  And I understand what they're doing to save the planet.  But I still find it frustrating that the issue continues to be skirted...do not do native ceremony (I'm preaching to the choir here at this point).

We requested Monica to write us a statement to explain (or rather, iron out for us) who all this "misinformation" came to be - like what Robbie from Global Eden did.  She sent this:

My heart is open:

I have been asked to make a statement to you regarding my connection to Suraj, and so I shall.

It is the chaos of conflict that has brought us to this moment in time and I give thanks for the opportunity to speak with all of you.   If Suraj has made this moment peak, than I thank her for the sacrifice of her reputation so that you and I may be reunited.  Always, it is from the highest point that one can see the farthest reaches of all sides of anything.  And so it is necessary for conflict to reach its peak, its highest destination, in order for those who are in it to stop and look around them, even for just a moment........and this is where true healing begins. I will humbly ask that you take that moment now to hear what I have to say as I am taking this moment to say it:

I will share with you a vision that I had sometime ago. This vision came to me soon after my work began with the Buffalo in Yellowstone Park.  In my vision I saw a great Buffalo herd running to the Black Hills.  I herd their hooves thundering and I felt the Earth reverberate.  Next I saw a great herd of Elephants far across the sea on another continent stand still. They had been listening and waiting for this time.  Elephants have extra sensitive pads for feet.  Through these pads they felt the pounding of the Buffalo hooves come through the Earth and into their great beings. The Elephants then trumpeted their vibratory sound loud into the Air in celebration. The Air carried the Elephant's vibrating sound out over the deepest part of the ocean where the great Whale pods were waiting for this moment in time. And the Whales came up and breathed in the vibrating Air and took it down into the depths of the great Waters where it was released through their sonar song, back into the firery Heart of the Mother, the core of the Earth.

As I watched and felt the harmony of these things happening, I asked, What is the purpose of these animals working together like this? And I saw from above, the globe of the Earth, and I saw her spin faster, and I understood this to mean that it is our primordial record keeper animals that keep this Earth moving on her axis.  When we put boundaries around their movement they cannot do their work, thus, the Earth slows and the Earth must compensate by releasing her energy through what we would call natural disasters.

Returning to this vision I saw these things happening around a great wheel, and I recognized that the Buffalo were in the North, the Elephants were in the East, and the Whales were in the West, and I asked, Who was supposed to be in the South?  Then in the South I saw a two legged Human being of no specific color, gender, or label.  And I asked what was the role of this Human standing in the South.  And I was shown that this Human was all of us, the whole Human species as we were intended to be--Stewards of this Earth-- as if we were a herd or a pod--a unit, feeling and doing as One in order to balance the wheel of our great Earth Mother.

Who am I to have such a vision, who am I to tell all of you this story?  Quite simply, and in my highest truth, I am each and every one of you and You are every part of me. There is no separation except for what we carry in our minds.  The Earth sees us as one equal unit, and ultimately, She does not need us for anything.  In a blink of an eye the proud, indignant, self-indulgent, self-pitying Human species could be wiped from the face of this Earth, and not one living thing would miss us or the mess we have created.  Humbling? Yes indeed. It is our privilege to be here.

Long before Indiginous peoples walked this Earth there walked the Woolly Mammoth and the Bison, and long before them there was dust, before dust, there was just a Pulse. This Pulse (the Universal Language of all Life) originated within the firery core of the Earth as her heart beat.  This Pulse made the dust play and bounce until over aeons of time its particles took on many forms. As the Pulse set these new forms into motion, it also encoded them with an individual Pulse that beat in harmony with the original heart beat of their Source. This Pulse then became the foundation for the Circle of Life, the never ending connection of all Living Things.   The bones of the Ancient Mammoth and the Bison have since resurfaced and they speak to us of Ancient Wisdom.  They speak to us of a time when Humans moved among them as predator and as prey; they too lived in herds and moved together to survive.

In these times of great change We Are All Being Called To Remember Who We Have Been and Who We Are Now Here To Be.

Much of what we call "our history" has come and gone and the one thing we are led to believe that we all have in common, is our separateness.  But if we remember that we All originated from the same place and time, before there were words and mindsets to distort our unity, we would remember our Pulse, and the Pulse in one another.  Unless we are physically dead, that Pulse connects each and everyone of us because it originated before ANYTHING else.

Buffalo Wisdom speaks of social order, family structure, culture, and tradition.  As a Human species we once not only walked among them, we learned from them how to move as one unit.  We learned that if we weren't a functioning part of the whole Circle of Life, we didn't survive. And we evolved, and all hell broke loose. The Buffalo that leave Yellowstone Park hold the genetic encoding of their ancient prairie ancestors, their Pulse has not been dumbed down by domestication. They know they must move, together, in order to do their work.  They come out of the park to help us remember..........and they are literally stopped 'dead' by forces who do not want us to remember. Our memory bonds us and it makes us a stronger force--together.

It is in our remembering who we once were together that will bring us to who we are here to be today.  Each and every one of us not only has the same innate Pulse, we were also given a gift, a piece of the puzzle of our continued, higher existence.  Each of us has a responsibility now more than ever to find and bring our gift 'peace' to the grand puzzle. Some of us do this individually, some of us are part of a group that makes up a quarter or a third of the whole puzzle.

And it is here that I see the American Indian of this moment in time, not the wounded of the past, not the hero of the future, but the key to the great healing of the planet right now.  I once heard that if a person has a great idea, he should give it away, pass it out to all those he comes in contact with, and in doing so he will be successful in whatever it is he wishes to accomplish. He will succeed as the most looked up to and most sought after for his knowledge and his wisdom and his generosity.  If You were to share Your tools of connection--the gifts of the Sacred Ways in the most purest way of Your hearts, no one could take them from You.  But we could all learn from You.  No one could misrepresent them or you, because you were already out there sharing them the right way, the way they were intended----to bring the people together, to hold Sacred the Earth, and our place upon her. No one would want to seek out a person who you might call a "plastic shaman" or potential fraud-----there wouldn't be a market for them because the real authentic Medicine Men and Women were available. You as a Nation have the power to heal the world and yet you fight rather than teach and share.  Battles waste precious time and resources, imagine what you could accomplish with the energy of the huge network you have, if you turned from a fighting cirlcle to a healing circle.  Imagine all the lives you would touch.  ALL of Our children are suffering hate, war, drugs, alcohol, TV, loss of family culture, poverty--- while your most useful healing energy is tied up in a battle that does not have a means to an end.  This continent is hungry for what YOU have to feed them.  That is a tremendous and powerful opportunity, AND, responsibility.

I say these things to you all because my heart is pure and my heart is open, and I am one of the hungry who wishes to be fed by the gift of your Sacred Wisdom.  If we could stand together, shoulder to shoulder, heart to heart, I would beam with the highest respect and honor for you, and you would know me and have the same honor and respect for me,  And we would be good friends because we would share the same Sacred Ground beneath our feet. This whole Earth is our Common Ground.  All of us are searching, trying desperately to remember and hear our own Pulse again.  All of us are worthy of the love of the connected Heart.

Long ago I read something that gave me such hope for the future, I never forgot what it said because it touched me deeply, and I've been waiting for the real thing ever since:

"There will come a time when the Red Skinned People will come forward to teach the White Skinned People, and the White Skinned

people will be grateful for this wisdom and all will thrive."

It is with humble appreciation for who you all really are that I say these things to you. This is my statement.

One seed can start a garden,

One drop can start a sea,

One hurt can start a hating,

One dream can set us free.

Let it be so,

Monica RavenHeart

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #524 on: May 23, 2008, 04:10:25 pm »
I was just contacting Cat to see if she was going to post this information...interesting read eh?