Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651514 times)

Offline mtig49

Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #375 on: May 07, 2008, 02:45:45 am »
I have sent them one just now! One of the best ways to get her to stop is though her source of money.
"Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have."

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #376 on: May 07, 2008, 04:32:19 am »
i to have sent target a email and this weekend i will go to my nearest store and complain in person , loud enough for all to hear.

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #378 on: May 07, 2008, 10:29:47 am »
To use the Walmart link you MUST copy both lines together and paste it into the address bar it is too long to link on this site so it looks like they have removed it from the list if you just click on the link.  They HAVEN'T yet.

Barnaby's note: link fixed. To make a looooong url work properly, do one of these things:

• select the whole url in the 'compose message' window. Then in the row of buttons above, to the right of 'Add BBC tags:', click the one that looks like a little globe, third from the right on the bottom row
  • add the url tag manually by typing the square brackets and what's inside them like this:
Code: [Select]
[url]http://www.myloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonglink.com[/url]
    « Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 11:04:02 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »
    "Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
    -Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #379 on: May 07, 2008, 10:42:00 am »
    OK, for those who prefer to paste and copy here is a more generic copy of the letter above written for internet sites that may be found.  If anyone contacts you for this documentation you may contact me through messages and I will send it out to the appropriate people.

This letter is regarding your corporate policies.
    I have recently been made aware you are selling CDs created by a fraud, who sells herself as Native American although she is not.  She is selling our religion, this practice would not be allowed by any other religion, and we are actively pursuing her on this.
    Her eagle feathers and the eagle wings shown on her CDs have been confiscated by the Fish and Wildlife Service, where she is still currently under investigation.  I consider her imitation of an eagle included in her DVD to be denegrating to the entire country of the United States of America.  She is using our national symbol for monetary profit!
    If she were Native American she would have been able to obtain the correct permit to posess these feathers.  This simple fact proves her to act in felonious/criminal activities.
    Most of her "prayerformances" have been canceled by their sponsors upon discovery of the defrauding scam, before she came to their location and caused any issues for their comunity members with her fraudulent activities.
    Her stories have changed (as has her website) to suit her purposes. 
    There is documented proof available!  There is documented proof of these facts availble.
    I am contacting the Native American Community across the United States and Canada and telling them of this situation. 
    I personally will not shop at your organization again until all of Rachel Holzwarth(her real name filed with Fish and Wildlife), aka Suraj Holzwarth, aka Ma Anand Suraj, aka White Eagle Medicine Woman's CDs are taken off your website and no longer offered for sale by your corporation!  I am requesting this boycot action of all my friends and family.  I will make your actions public knowledge.
    « Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:55:10 pm by Half-Wolf »
    -Helen Worischeck

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #380 on: May 07, 2008, 04:03:41 pm »
    Ok ex pats take note,Walmart AKA ASDA,in europe,I am already checking what are you all waiting for?you need an invite to 'jump in' or something?.

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
    « Reply #381 on: May 07, 2008, 07:26:21 pm »
    Half Wolf...we've spread the info as far as we can...and asked others to do the same....if everyone involved contacts each address...we should have results.

Also we just received this from one of our members Elaina.

no more yellowstone for her =) just got this email now. hope you're doing well Trissy. have to go to work now.

To Whom It May Concern:

As of this day May 6, 2008, White Eagle Medicine Woman is no longer participating in the Global Eden Event: The Gathering of One. We were completely unaware of the controversy and issues around her. We were told by her and others that she would be able to bridge the cultures and assist us with different cultures coming together. It was never our intention to do something quit the contrary to our event and its mission.

We, at the Global Eden Event, are about bridging cultures through education to assist the world in coming together in peace and harmony. We do have others from different cultures coming together to educate us on their cultures at this event. However, this is not a Native American event and we will not be doing or performing any ceremonies. The Dance of Oneness we have been doing for the last 3 years without any Native American influence. It is a circle dance to assist us in our oneness. We were instructed by the angels this year to have the First People teach us the philosophy of dance because they dance with their whole body and spirit.

Please except our apologies for our ignorance. We wish you all the best.

Joe & Robbie Crane
    There are no leaders in Unity

Offline bls926

« Reply #382 on: May 07, 2008, 09:10:17 pm »
    It's pretty bad when you're so controversial that the rest of the Twinkies don't want to be associated with you! This Global Eden Event is a veritable Fraudfest: Bennie Lebeau, Jim Tree, Sequoyah Trueblood. There's also a Mayan Elder and two Hopi Elders scheduled to attend; Don Alejandro Oxlaj, Grand Elder of the Mayan People, Milland Lomakema, Hopi Spokesman of Second Mesa, and George Nasafotie, Jr., Hopi Keeper of the Secrets and Prophecies. Not sure how they fit in with the rest of the New Age line-up.

frederica

« Reply #383 on: May 07, 2008, 10:53:52 pm »
    I know nothing about being instructed by angels, but I bet it more that they do not wish to be picketed, that they have dropped her appearance. But either way, that is a good thing.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2008, 02:16:54 pm »
    I have been told that I am attacking Ms. Holzwarth, (not by someone I consider an elder or grandmother).  I however have tried to be open and honest even pleading for her friends to speak to her and try to explain the situation so she does not get into trouble with other communities.  I do not honestly think this represents attacking.  Can someone tell me if I am mistaken.
    -Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #385 on: May 08, 2008, 02:17:18 pm »
    I have been told that I am attacking Ms. Holzwarth, (not by someone I consider an elder or grandmother).  I however have tried to be open and honest even pleading for her friends to speak to her and try to explain the situation so she does not get into trouble with other communities.  I do not honestly think this represents attacking.  Can someone tell me if I am mistaken.
    -Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #386 on: May 08, 2008, 02:24:04 pm »
    I think there is a difference between exposing and attacking. You don't have to misread anything with her. She has put it all in print.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #387 on: May 08, 2008, 07:51:18 pm »
    We need to keep the following in mind....Rachel is still selling:

Medicine Pouches

Plain Sm. $7
    Plain Med. $20
    Plain Lg  $35
    Fringed Sm. $12
    Fringed Med. $35
    Fringed Lg. $50

Rattles
    Small $15
    Medium $30
    Large $50
    Kits $30

Staffs
    Talking Moon Rainbow Staff $175
    Talking Sun Rainbow Staff $175

Other Ceremonial Items
    Medicine Bundles $30
    Smudge Feathers $25
    Alaskan Sage Bundles/Bag $8
    Drum Sticks Plain $10
    Drum Sticks Decorated $25

Incidently.... one of our members purchased the 'Smudge Feather'....which happens to be an Eagle Feather...all info and feather has been turned over to Fish and Wildlife...these items are STILL for sale on Rachels site.

Also she's going ahead with her teachings...the ceremony she is offering for a price...is Native American in nature.

Rainbow Fire Dream Lodge Workshop

Women's Morning Dove Lodge
    Yukon Island, Homer, Alaska August 14-19, 2008
    Morning Dove Lodge: Shamanic Womens Healing Ceremony and the launching of the Rainbow Fire Dream Lodge. This healing week for women is to nuture the teachings of the Morning Dove, the spirit and essence of awakening the receptivity of the Divine Feminine. You will be nourished over these five days with the GrandMothers Heart of One teachings at a beautiful wilderness lodge on Yukon Island, http://yukonisland.com/ a ferry ride across from the pristine glacier carved bays of Homer, Alaska. Total cost including all food, lodging, ferry, and workshops and ceremonies. Cost $1111.00.
    Recommend course teachings: Heart of One: Wisdom Teachings of the GrandMothers online course (see above)

As has been requested by the Grandmothers in the, Heart of One Course, this workshop is exclusive to women over 16. All other workshops are open to both men and woman.

Also lets keep in mind her upcoming performances in Alaska....

BACK HOME IN ALASKA!

August 9, 2008- Homer, Alaska
    GrandMother Drum Prayerformance

August 10, 2008- Homer, Alaska
    Illuminating the Sacred Heart Teachings

We are in the process of protesting the sale of Rachels CD's etc as are many other people....but we also need to keep in mind all of the above...and keep making those calls to hosts...media etc.

Half Wolf....You have not attacked anyone...and I agree with Frederica 100%....keep in mind...Rachel is not under hynosis....she is not incapable of making her own choices...she is the only person who can be held responsible for the theft and sale of our ceremony and ceremonial items...and she does so to make a profit. I read today how many feel sorry for Rachel now...that she is a broken woman....not too broken to stop the sale of all of the above I might add eh? When she made the choice to take from another culture their ceremonies etc and charge a fee....she did wrong....and she's been doing wrong for years. Any healer...any person who truly wishes for healing through prayer, music, song, through a combined effort....DOES NOT CHARGE...nor do thy only offer it to THOSE WITH MONEY! She has been exposed for what she is...and you have done some awesome work on this Half Wolf...you and many others have worked so hard....so much effort has been put forth...and I for one am proud of how our people have stood up side by side and worked on this issue. Its not over yet....please dont allow other peoples comments to cause disheartenment...you have done the right thing...and its called 'Justice'. Just my opinion.

Tsissy

Offline mtig49

« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2008, 10:43:43 pm »

[.she is the only person who can be held responsible for the theft and sale of our ceremony and ceremonial items...and she does so to make a profit.

Tsissy

I with you 100% but this WEF is not the only one thats responsible for theft doing on here! Her little minions do the same thing right beside her. The people that have ask her to come (so they too can make a buck) and do so inform of her are also responsible for the theft.
    "Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have."

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2008, 10:49:37 pm »
    Absolutely....without those willing to pay for her services...she would have no business...and without those willings to host her performances...well...she wouldnt really be an issue eh....by my saying only she is responsible...I was speaking of the fact that some others are claiming she is a 'poor misguided thing'...but...Im not buying that...she is a calculating woman...fully aware of her actions...and should be held accountable for such....not only should she...but she WILL be.