Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651398 times)

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2008, 10:18:35 pm »
What happen to the 19,000 people backing this protest. A dollar a piece could fly him around the world a couple of times.

We sent out a bulk message to our members...but as I have said many times...we do not deal with donations...nor do we ask our members for funds ever...which is why I asked members to donate a dollar each. I sent out a message to a majority of our members...those who are supporting this issue...but it's not for me to MAKE them donate....as that's not what we're about....it's peoples choice....and I pray many choose to help.

With respect,

Tsissy
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline tall wolf

« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2008, 11:31:55 pm »
Ive been on line all day and been making calls to get the word out about the scheduled protest agaist this Holzwarth woman in Michigan.
Please help me direct this to the right people.
The protest is supppose to be at the Troy community Center in Troy Mi. at 6pm Friday, the Center of Light Spirituality Center of Oxford Mi,(who are hosting her) has stated on their website that the appearance of the Grandmother drum has been canceled, but actually they are just moving the event to the Center in Oxford this weekend and  next weekend. so if the organizers of the Mich. protest could have the heads up on this it would be cool. this woman is whacked and is insulting to our traditional ways. Thanks for passing it on.

Offline Cat

« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2008, 12:03:53 am »
Hello all,

Bernard will not be attending the meeting.. to date he has told us that he has received 427.00 the problem that happened was that when the funds from pay pal were sent to the bank they would not release them immediately... they will not be available until tomorrow.  

Cat
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:40:02 pm by Cat »

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2008, 01:24:44 am »
The Phone call is already arranged.  The open meeting will be tomorrow at the Troy Community Center, 3179 Livernois, off I-75 and Big Beaver (16 Mile), they are still doing the expensive $333.00 weekend Saturday and Sunday, May 3rd and 4th in Oxford, 5898 Baldwin, we will be protesting outside that, we will also be protesting outside on May 9th in Oxford 5898 Baldwin.  I hope this clears up any confusion.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2008, 01:29:26 am »
OOPS!  Protest starts Sat. & Sun. at 9:00AM-7:00PM the show is 10:00AM-6:00PM.  May 9th Protest starts at 6:00PM-11:00PM show is 7:00PM-10:00PM
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Cat

« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2008, 01:50:13 am »
The Phone call is already arranged.  The open meeting will be tomorrow at the Troy Community Center, 3179 Livernois, off I-75 and Big Beaver (16 Mile), they are still doing the expensive $333.00 weekend Saturday and Sunday, May 3rd and 4th in Oxford, 5898 Baldwin, we will be protesting outside that, we will also be protesting outside on May 9th in Oxford 5898 Baldwin.  I hope this clears up any confusion.

Thank you for all your hard work
Cat

Offline Cat

« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2008, 02:46:00 am »
ps - this is Cat now lol - DO NOT send any more money!! After I posted the last message on money... he got enough for a ticket!!!!!!!! Good work people!!!!! Thank you!!!! Also  LOL Pay Pal only lets you take out 500.00 a month - does anyone know a way around this???? Is there a different account it can be changed to even if it has a larger fee??? I am clueless as to pay pal.
Cat

frederica

« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2008, 02:55:46 am »
yes, otherwise you have to link it to a bank account to have unlimited payments, if I am not mistaken.

Offline taraverti

« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2008, 03:25:39 am »
This is such good news.

I will be praying

Nona

Offline Cat

« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2008, 03:44:17 am »
yes, otherwise you have to link it to a bank account to have unlimited payments, if I am not mistaken.

As far as i know it is linked to his bank account.... I will ask what type of account w/paypal he has maybe that is the problem...?

Also... Sky - so are you saying for Cassie to start a pay Pal and for him to transfer to her???

Cat
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 03:47:25 am by Ponshe Humma »

Offline matt e

• my site
« Reply #310 on: May 02, 2008, 04:10:13 am »
to lift the cap, the account has to be verified. log in and click on the verify link. they will deposit a couple small amounts(just a few cents) into the account, then you have to get those amounts and enter them on the paypal site. this can take 2-3 business days.

also, paypal is notorious about suspending accounts that get a large amount in a small time, and then is all withdrawn at once. they just assume you are ripping people off, and it can take months to get it out. take a little out at a time, or CALL paypal and let them know why you are taking it out. If you let them know first, then all should be well.
feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline bls926

« Reply #311 on: May 02, 2008, 09:36:57 pm »
My thoughts and prayers are with y'all this weekend.
Sure wish I could be there.

Offline Cat

« Reply #312 on: May 02, 2008, 11:48:11 pm »
Well everyone suraj has agreed at the meeting to hand over her feathers... not wear her fake regalia at her Prayerformances... and to not do any in Michigan....I got cut off from the conference call - I am sure Half Wolf will come on here and let us all know later what happened.
Wow...what a day...
cat

frederica

« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2008, 12:11:09 am »
Very good, hope she keeps her word.

Offline Cat

« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2008, 01:23:56 am »
The following is Suraj's closing statement from the meeting... She did not address the peoples Questions that were asked.. The meeting went from 4:30  to 7:00.  Everyone had a chance to speak and ask questions....
It has been said by her that she is turning over her feathers to Fish and Wildlife...That she will not wear her ?"regalia"? to her Prayerformances anymore...and that she will not play her drum in Michigan.... This does not cover the rest of Turtle Island.... Be aware people....
Suraj and her followers stated that the drum is not "Native American" that it is from many cultures.... and that was followed by responses from the people that they have seen her advertisements in the paper and she is calling it Native American!!!!! Her and her followers also stated that what htey do is Not Native American but soemthing they put together....???....
She can no longer say that she is unaware that what she is/was doing is unacceptable to the Native Peoples on this Continent.... She has plainly been told "to find your own way and to not take from others.".... (PLease be aware that I did miss a few sentences....I am not a fast typer but I got down 97% of her statement....)
So here is her lame closing.... I pray that what happened today touched her heart and that she will change her ways....
We at the Fraud Board are not done yet and will continue to watch what she is doing.. The Native communities and others across this continent are aware of her now...... It wont be easy for her to resurface... lets watch for her.. and we're not quitting on Yellowstone yet either.... stay tuned people!!!!!!
Cat

Meeting with Suraj May 2 2008
Surajs response

Thank you for all of the education that you have shared with us about who you are and how this is important to you…

Yes – I have spoken to a fish and wildlife officer the feathers are from Australia – I have offered to give them back…I also wish to say that there are many other people in this room and I stand here as a human being not as a native person or a WHITE person.. I DON’T LIKE THE NAME WHITE! I am Suraj and a human being…There is no question In my heart…

I believe the teachings of earth based spirituality are the right of every person to practice!
And there are people from every race who are lost right now…and many who know where they are going…

And I respect that this is the way you practice your way with God it is your right and it is not for me to judge but there are others in this circle who have the right to practice what they want and they are not lost and not confused… and we are at the threshold of an amazing opportunity for an amazing discussion…
(Then something about respecting her way)

It hurts me to hear your stories it hurts me to hear my peoples stories and that means all people. Darfur, Iraq everywhere and we are at a pivotal moment….

I have heard your incredible stories…
And I am deepfully sorry that that ever happened…
I am deeply sorry It ever happened to you.. by people who are lost confused disconnected

And I feel we are all working from different places for the same goal for honor respect communication….and for me ... tonight has been a prayer…
All the people …

And I think this is an awesome opportunity. And I am humbled on how far you have come and how you feel for truth understanding for healing.

For education….

We were here to really listen tonight thank you very much.  I thank the Grandmothers’s especially  Mona…
I want to thank you for the love you showed me tonight…

And the honor

I am young on that road.

And I appreciate the wisdom I got to hear tonight from all of you..
Suraj….

Closing prayer