Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651726 times)

wanbli

Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #285 on: April 28, 2008, 11:36:42 pm »
What i actually think is a word broken is a word never heard again .
 wicahcala

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2008, 01:03:10 pm »
The events for michigan relating to this woman are posted on the calendar, along with a poll.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2008, 08:34:56 pm »
i see that talking to her and her band of blind flowing the blind is usless
the only thing is a law suite, and a rit of cease and disist
get someone to file a injuntion against her, some one she clames to repersent.
only thing they under stand is money make it a cost to contiune
and why has not the game board gone after her for the feathers,
she got them out of this country and then brought them back
we need to do things in the old way, the shure way

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2008, 12:37:22 am »
Anyone checked her site lately?  Notice the paragraph at the end of her newsletter (which we have already all seen)

"GrandMother Drum Activates Michigan
Dear Community,

Since our Prayerformance in Weymouth, Massachusetts April 4, 2008, we have received numerous emails from some traditional Native Americans regarding our international healing work. Our hosts around the world have also received phone calls and emails.

The common questions that have been raised are in reference to the heritage of members of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation, concerns about the funding of ceremonies and events, use of ceremonial items, as well as questions regarding the origins of the teachings, ceremonies, and songs of The Whirling Rainbow Foundation and GrandMother Drum International Peace Project.

We acknowledge that many of these comments contatian anger and pain. If we all choose to look deeper within, we can discover the roots of our feelings, allowing them to assist us all to move into healing and creative solutions.

After reading and listening to all comments, the Board of Directors and Advisory Council of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation and the GrandMother Drum International Peace Project takes this opportunity to respond, clarify and create deeper understanding.

To give respect to the questions and concerns of the Native American Community, we have opened Friday, May 2, 2008 at 6:00pm at the Troy Community Hall 3179 Livernois MI for a Community Peace Circle to address these interests heart to heart. We are honored to welcome all those that have voiced their feelings through emails or phone calls to come in a peaceful way to resolve these concerns. We also welcome all those who feel called and would benefit from this kind of circle.

We look forward to meeting with all of you.
The Board of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation

"Maybe this dialogue on race, an honest dialogue that does not engage in denial or superficial platitudes, maybe this dialogue on race can move the people of faith in this country from various stages of alienation and marginalization to the exciting possibility of reconciliation." -Pastor Jeremiah Wright of the Black Church speech to the American Press Club, April, 28, 2008."

If this was a quote regarding her , I am not sure he knows who she is.  I am hoping it was taken out of context.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2008, 12:56:28 am »
Found it!!  I didn't think it was about her.  It is about him and the Black Church.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/28/transcript-rev-wright-at-the-national-press-club/
-Helen Worischeck

Offline quicksilverwade

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2008, 03:52:09 am »
Here is some email transmissions between David Miller and I:

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "wade crowe" <quicksilverexpress2005@yahoo.com>  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert 
Subject: Re: Michigan Penal Code 750.348
To: "David P. Miller" <davemiller@sacc.com>

David,
     The inciters are all that I see who are all facilitating Rachel Holzwarth and her paid performances.  You are enabling the profit into her hands.  I see that you are blind but don't worry for we have our eyes open.
     Wade Crowe

"David P. Miller" <davemiller@sacc.com> wrote:

Hi Wade,
Who is the one inciting?
I desire to create a win-win and you have indicated that you want lose-lose for the white people.

"There is no doubt that elders will be present and there is no doubt that this will end up being a lose-lose situation for the white folk who take our culture and abuse it.  We will keep you in mind."

Warmest regards,
David Miller

At 04:25 PM 4/29/2008, you wrote:

David Miller,
     You are in violation of what we hold as being traditional:

MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
CHAPTER XLIX
INDIANS
750.348 Inciting Indians.
Sec. 348. Inciting Indians to violate treaty, etc.—Any person who shall incite, or attempt to incite any Indian nation, tribe, chief or individual to violate any treaty of peace with any other Indian nation or tribe, or with the United States, or to disturb the peace and tranquility existing between any Indian nation or tribe, and any other Indian nation or tribe, or the people of the United States, or who shall incite or attempt to incite any Indian nation, tribe, chief or individual to violate any law of the United States, or of this state, shall be guilty of a felony.

"David P. Miller" <davemiller@sacc.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please contact the person to whom you are aiming at directly.

A two way communication is necessary to create win-win and I have not

received a reposnse to my questions.

Warmest regards,

David P Miller.

At 07:05 PM 4/28/2008, you wrote:

> From: wade crowe - (quicksilverexpress2005@yahoo.com)

>

> realize that the drum will be taken away

> from rachel holzwarth. realize that her regalia will be taken away

> from rachel holzwarth. we are bound by this tradition, no one will stop us.

Warmest regards,

David P. Miller SACC

davemiller@sacc.com PO Box 967

586-264-5632 Sterling Heights, MI 48311-0967

http://www.ChooseGreenPower.com - Adopt green energy in your home

without having to make a huge investment.

http://www.sacc.com/ - Internet Content Management and Database Solutions

http://www.metrodine.com/ - Find your next dining and entertainment experience

http://www.ConsciousMindJournal.com - The Journal of Personal Growth

and Spirituality

http://macomb.circleofchange.org/ - Creating a world where every

child feels safe, loved and celebrated.

http://www.virtualnewsnet.com/ - Electronic Publishing for Newspapers

and Newsletters

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2008, 06:53:37 am »
I feel that some things should be kept under the hat as we have been doing with the myspace site dedicated to stop this woman... we have alot we are working on but it is not public knowledge...

Oh, agreed completely! I was mostly agreeing that anything that's being posted online will be read by people you don't necessarily want to read it, so, yeah, if you want it private, don't post it.

As for PayPal - I've only sent money with it, but my understanding is that to have people send you money, you have to have an email address you're fine on making public. The account will be registered to that email, and with or without the PayPal button, you can just give people that email address, they can sign in to PayPal and use a credit or debit card to transfer the money to your online account. Uh, I'm not sure how you get it out of the account, but hopefully they explain that.

If people don't want to use computers or plastic, I think a lot of us understand. At the same time, it's the quickest way to get money from people with Internet access. *shrugs* To make sure nothing goes wrong with it, some people only keep a small amount of money in the account they link to it, just in case.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #292 on: April 30, 2008, 09:00:23 am »
I know that to get money into an account you must have your paypal linked to an account.  Just like when you pay.  I would suggest not keeping the money there long either.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2008, 12:18:33 pm »
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2008, 03:38:40 pm »
Does anyone have Air Miles they would be willing to donate to get him to Michigan.  He already has meals and lodging donated, he just needs the air fare.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Superdog

« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2008, 04:42:04 pm »
Just more information for those collecting for her.  This one may be of special interest to those following the IRS inquiry.

This is an old announcement from from an Australian organization called World Peace 2000. 

The home page link is here:  http://home.vicnet.net.au/~wp2000au/home.html

There's an update for the Whirling Rainbow Foundation and the Grandmother Drum project for their "Gathering of All Nations" event in 2002.  In the update there's a letter from Holzwarth where she talks about all their accomplishments and then asks for donations for the trip.  The letter states that they wish payments be made out to their non-profit...The Alaska Women of the Wilderness Foundation.  We all know the Wilderness foundation was dissolved in March of '99 and this letter was written in 2002.  Also if you do a check with the IRS website and do any searches for Whirling Rainbow...it doesn't come up there either.

here's the link for the update page with the letter:  http://home.vicnet.net.au/~wp2000au/GrandMother%20Drum.htm

and a copy and past of the text in the letter:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Letter to Australia from Suraj Holzwarth...

Beloved Friends...

GrandMother Drum is on her way to Australia!

It has been the most amazing week, watching a dream come alive before our very eyes. Life is certainly magic when we listen and act from the heart, following the guidance we receive. We are blessed that the GrandMothers are touching the hearts of so many people around the world. I thank you for your letters, your donations and sharing your personal healing stories.

Thanks to all the help this week, (check out this list below because it's awesome) the GrandMother Drum is now safely on her way to Australia!

Emery Worldwide Cargo- has offered their assistance with the air freight of the GrandMother Drum by giving the freight to us at cost. This cuts our costs in half.
Cook Inlet Regional Corporation- financial donation towards air freight
Eklutna Traditional Council, Kenaitze Tribe, Nondalton Tribal Council- financial support, letters of support, gifts to bring to Elders.
Ulrick Vedel- for the building of GrandMother's Drum's traveling crate.
Joyce Laine, Dee Pieplow, Nancy Lee Evans, Kathy Farley and Jennifer Staley- painting our eight-foot tour banner.
Alaska Serigraphics- discounted price on our new "Ring of Fire" Tour t-shirts!
Kathy Farley- assembling the photo journal of the GrandMother Drum Building.
February Full Moon "Ring of Fire" Drum Ceremony Participants- donated over $400 that evening to the "Ring of Fire" Tour.
Nova Travel and Angie Skinner-discounted airfare.
US Customs, Australian Customs and Australian Quarantine Service- for making the way smooth for the GrandMothers!
Randy Lucas, Eleanor Wilde, Alutiq Creations, Anna Sansom, Stephanie and Sharon Curbow, Nancy Lee Evans, Eileen Shute, Native Village of Eklutna, Native Village of Nondalton- gifts for the Elders.
Baby Drum Makers- thanks to you we have sold nearly 200 Baby Drums this year.
Alaskan Hearts Ignite the Sacred Flame

On Monday, March 4, 2002 Ulrick Vedel (GrandMother's Crate Mastercraftsman), Mark Schoenard (GrandMother Drum's Master DrumMaker) and I gathered at the Whirling Rainbow Center to do a test run of fitting GrandMother into her 85"x 85"x45" shipping crate. She fits perfect! On Tuesday and Wednesday we had several volunteers assist us in the painting of GrandMother Drum's eight-foot touring banner. Thanks to all the artists, it looks gorgeous!

On Friday March 8, 2002, the GrandMother Drum was loaded in her crate with over 500 lbs. of percussion instruments, Baby Drums, GrandMother Staffs, a huge 8ft banner and three huge duffles of gifts for Elders. Thanks to Emery Worldwide and World Cargo International, the GrandMother Drum is now safely in route to the land of the dreamtime of the Ancient Ones.

As visions and dreams have guided us and many hands are manifesting, our first international tour with the GrandMother Drum will take place in Australia March through May 2002.

The "Ring of Fire" Tour was launched in Alaska at a four day, round-the -clock drumming vigil in June 2001, the weekend the GrandMother Drum was born. Now, six months later, the worldwide request for her community healing work has literally spread like a wildfire of love! Bless all of your hearts.

The tour involves a series of personal and community healing ceremonies and workshops, interactive performance concerts, and drum making workshops that will focus on the activation of what the GrandMothers refer to as the "Ring of Fire." This ring is a key site in the opening of Mother Earth's womb and the tremendous healing about to take place for Earth peoples in the next ten years. We have been given guidance from the GrandMothers that we will be doing several activation's in sacred sound chambers (caves)and volcanic areas throughout Mother Earth's Ring of Fire.

To our Australia Family:
Thank you for the beautiful letters and the passion in hosting the GrandMother Drum Project. Our Australia organizer, Deb Nanschild is doing a simply astounding job at coordinating such a tour. Peter Raffety, who heard about the project recently, has volunteered to transport the GrandMother Drum for the entire tour with his own truck!

To bring a sacred drum of this nature and this size to any community will take passion and commitment from the whole community to come together in many ways. The local indigenous tribes have been contacted and have blessed all ceremonies where the project will be hosted. Please contact Deb Nanschild or others in your area that have volunteered to help organize and sponsor the GrandMother Drum Project. They cannot do it alone and need your help. This is a community project whose mission is healing and unity!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
The GrandMother Drum Project has been funded solely on love from the world community. This feels right for a world drum whose vision is to heal separation, bringing people together around one heartbeat, one family, and one earth. It takes many people working together to transport a sacred drum of this unique size to any location! We know that the wisdom of the GrandMothers was behind this design. The "Ring of Fire" Tour is estimated to cost over $20,000. We have another $6,000 to raise in the final weeks.

Donations for traveling expenses
Donations toward Airfreight for the GrandMother Drum
Participation in our local Drumming Circles and Drum Making Ceremonies ( see below)
Purchasing a Baby Drum- see below
Your love and prayer!

PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE to our non-profit foundation:
The Alaska Women of the Wilderness Foundation and mail to: The Whirling Rainbow Center 1620 Shore Dr. Anchorage, Alaska USA 99515. And yes, we do take credit cards!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2008, 03:19:35 am »
Sent. Keep us updated on the total, in case we need to go persuade more people.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #297 on: May 01, 2008, 09:52:48 am »
The last I heard, he was still WAY short of funds.  That was at about 9:00 PM EST
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #298 on: May 01, 2008, 05:18:30 pm »
What happen to the 19,000 people backing this protest. A dollar a piece could fly him around the world a couple of times.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #299 on: May 01, 2008, 05:34:52 pm »
Excellent question, my share is there as he well knows, and is considerably more than $1.00.
-Helen Worischeck