Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651807 times)

Offline Cat

Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2008, 10:29:41 pm »
I heard/read (cant remember right now) that she is sponsoring it.... I have someone looking into it but when i find out fer sure will let you all know.

cat

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #241 on: April 24, 2008, 05:49:39 am »
Fish and Wildlife in Ann Arbor MI have been notified, usually they are quite zealous. But the more e-mails they get the better the chances of them going to the event and citing her; the e-mail contact is craig_tabor@fws.gov

Offline Cat

« Reply #242 on: April 24, 2008, 02:35:31 pm »
Fish and Wildlife knows what is going on - There is also  a meeting set up with them with a Spiritual Leader to discuss all of this about White... ... Woman.  It's looking good.. The man who owns the venue does not care if she is a fraud.."his words" she paid for the space...she can use it (paraphrase) But it is good that she is "landing" so that F&W can locate her:)
Cat

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2008, 03:02:25 pm »
The protestors for Michigan are bringing a Native American Church Road Man (a Certified Spiritual Advisor) with them to the Protest to ascrtain the authenticity of her "prayerformance"
The Community Center in Troy is actually owned by the city of Troy, so this man who said "she paid for it" is not the final recourse.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2008, 03:05:36 pm »
BTW Ponshe
Who is the Spiritual Leader being consulted?  What Nation is he from, since this is in Michigan it should be either Chippewa, Oddawa, Wyandotte or Pottawatomi since they are the traditional and current people of the area in question.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2008, 04:20:55 pm »
Just got this from the head of enforcement for Fish and Wildlife

Thank you. I am away from my office today, but I will look into this.
Craig Tabor

----- Original Message -----
  Sent: 04/23/2008 10:35 PM MST
  To: Craig Tabor
  Subject: illegal possession of eagle feathers

There is a non-native woman, Suzanne Holzwarth, who is going around performing "native" ceremonies for a fee of course. And she is using eagle and hawk feathers in her "ceremonies. As a native person I feel highly offended by this and as she is in violation of the Migratory Bird Act perhaps she could be cited for that. She will be in Oakland County the first weekend of May

GrandMother Drum Prayerformance
When Fri, May 2, 7pm – 10pm
Where Oakland County, Michigan
Host Sponsors: Center of Light - Annette Jones 248-236-0432
Conscious Mind Journal - Gail Miller 586-264-5457
www. centeroflight.us

As far as bringing a NAC Roadman, well they certainly are not the only spiritual advisors; the NAC is not traditional in this part of Turtle Island (or some may argue any part - and I am a NAC member so dont want to argue the point). The traditional ways here are kept by the 3 Fires medicine people, the Mdewin (spelling?).

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2008, 04:25:07 pm »
Oh trust me there will be many spiritual advisors there from many locations.
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #247 on: April 24, 2008, 06:05:59 pm »
Going back to West Yellowstone. Jim Tree is suppose to be there. We have a couple of threads on The Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipe Makers.  http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=31msg60#msg60   and http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=332.0     And here is Sequoyah Trueblood or whoever he is. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=619.0
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:45:12 pm by frederica »

Offline Cat

« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2008, 06:59:26 pm »

The Community Center in Troy is actually owned by the city of Troy, so this man who said "she paid for it" is not the final recourse.
interesting.. thank you for that info..we were told that it was his...
Has anyone approached the Mayor yet??? I called and left a message... still waiting for a return call..
Cat

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #249 on: April 24, 2008, 07:30:06 pm »
I did not realize she was doing pipe cermonies too.  I will have to look into this further.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2008, 08:37:15 am »
More people are finding out about this White EGO ... Woman.  Here is a site where the owner learned of her antics and decided to do something about it in her way.
WWW.GETJACKSONOFFTHE20.NET check it out.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2008, 08:09:59 pm »
This was posted earlier by Wanbli.. The whole idea just sounds very off to me.

Dear Community,

Since our Prayerformance in Weymouth, Massachusetts April 4, 2008, we have received numerous emails from some traditional Native Americans regarding our international healing work. Our hosts around the world have also received phone calls and emails.

The common questions that have been raised are in reference to the heritage of members of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation, concerns about the funding of ceremonies and events, use of ceremonial items, as well as questions regarding the origins of the teachings, ceremonies, and songs of The Whirling Rainbow Foundation and GrandMother Drum International Peace Project.

We acknowledge that many of these comments contatian anger and pain. If we all choose to look deeper within, we can discover the roots of our feelings, allowing them to assist us all to move into healing and creative solutions.

After reading and listening to all comments, the Board of Directors and Advisory Council of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation and the GrandMother Drum International Peace Project takes this opportunity to respond, clarify and create deeper understanding.

To give respect to the questions and concerns of the Native American Community, we have opened Friday, May 2, 2008 at 6:00pm at the Troy Community Hall 3179 Livernois MI for a Community Peace Circle to address these interests heart to heart. We are honored to welcome all those that have voiced their feelings through emails or phone calls to come in a peaceful way to resolve these concerns. We also welcome all those who feel called and would benefit from this kind of circle.

We look forward to meeting with all of you.

The Board of the Whirling Rainbow Foundation

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2008, 09:02:09 pm »
Strange they have arranged it to be the same time as the protest is supposed to start.  Sounds like they are trying to get the protesters inside so the paying audience doesn't see them, or have a chance to speak to the protesters about the REAL concerns she is performing.  I also notice they did not mention anything about who has status; even though that is a specific topic they brought up and then did the politician sales think and double talked/skirted/changed the subject.
If she is bringing the indians inside, is she going to offer free admission to actually witness her "Prayerformance"? 
If she offers it for free to the protesters, then what about all the paying audience.  She must be fair to EVERYONE!!!!
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2008, 10:39:01 pm »
Yep, it's an end  around run, she will bring everyone inside, show she is not the bad person said to be, and "heal" everyone at the same time.  She still don't get it. She is mixing Wiccan and American Indian and hasn't the slightest notion of what is going on. Looks pretty narcisisitic to me. She trying to maintain control of the situtation.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #254 on: April 26, 2008, 11:54:09 pm »
She already does those "Mass Healings", after all in Feb. she "healed the souls on the "Trail of Tears"", yet I have felt no relief from my great grandfather who died on that trail. 
The piper must be paid; for the music has played and we will not have our children led away by him.
-Helen Worischeck