Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651285 times)

Offline bls926

Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2008, 03:53:17 pm »
This is yet more great news. I imagine the promoters feared going to a metro area (Dallas Ft Worth) with over 40,000 urban NDNs, now that word of what she does has spread so far and wide. I'd even thought about going up there myself to confront her.

Someone before said she charges I believe 3600 bucks a "prayerformance." The protests must be starting to really hit her in the pocketbook.

I'd seriously been thinking about going up to Dallas/Ft Worth too. Guess we won't get a chance to confront her here at home this year. Hopefully by next year she'll be out of business.

She was charging $3,666 per person to travel with her entourage and attend every event on her schedule. Of course you still had to provide your own transportation, lodging, and meals. Not sure what you got for the $3,666. Guess just the privilege of attending all her shows; or as she puts it "particpate in all the ceremonies, workshops and healing sessions".

Offline bls926

« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2008, 04:28:38 pm »
Originally they were scheduled to be in Ohio twice.

April 25, 2008 - Rocky River, Ohio
GrandMother Drum Prayerformance

April 26-27, 2008 - Rocky River, Ohio
Shamanic Sound Healing and the Power of the Drum

May 11, 2008 - Bowling Green, Ohio
Mother Day Healing Waters Ceremony

Current schedule doesn't list the Rocky River performances; doesn't show anything between Walter Reed on April 20th and Michigan starting May 1st.

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2008, 04:57:01 pm »
Yup....I imagine White Eagle is dreading the thought of any more venues being cancelled...maybe someday she'll get a taste of what its like to grow up on commodity food...have a real taste of the daily struggles of our people.
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2008, 06:27:26 pm »
Michigan info:

Please call and email Gail Miller to speak with her about fraud woman... contact info below...

Shamanic Sound Healing and the Power of the Drum with Community “Mother Drum??? Initiation Ceremony

Sat May 3 10am – Sat May 3 6pm (Daily at 10am until Sun May 4 10am)

Daily at 10am until Sun May 4 10am

Oxford Michigan

Description
Shamanic Sound Healing and the Power of the Drum
with Community “Mother Drum??? Initiation Ceremony
www. centeroflight. us 248-236-0432
Weekend Cost $333 (10am -6pm both days)
Host Sponsors: Center of Light- Annette Jones 248-236-0432
Conscious Mind Journal- Gail Miller 586-264-5457 gailg8@yahoo.com

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2008, 01:49:22 am »
Please watch the following regarding White Eagle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEChaNnvaWc

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2008, 12:17:28 pm »
OK,  :o She is a MIRACLE WORKER!!!!  She can be in two places at one time by her own accord.  I was trying to figure out why everyone says she is going to be in Tel Aviv when her calendar shows her in South Dakota, Montana and Oklahoma.  I found it!!!!  Her schedule shows her in Tel Aviv while on the same page her calendar shows her in SD, MT and OK.  So if she can do that maybe she is  ??? Seneca/Metis as well as  ::) Seneca/Celtic as well as J :P Jewish/Irish as well as  :P German/Italian :-X.  I guess she learned how to do this from her Strega Wican teachings.
In my humble opinion   "NOT!!!" >:(
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2008, 12:31:41 pm »
I dont think anything this woman claims makes any sense at all....makes me wonder how she's got away with it so long.

Here's another video to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9nptu77IQ

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2008, 01:34:33 pm »

http://whirlingrainbow.com/schedule.htm

May 13-17, 2008- Spirit Film Festival
Tel Aviv, Israel
GrandMother Drum Film Premiere

June 6-9, 2008 - Lev Tahor Sacred Music Festival
Tel Aviv, Israel Sound Healing and the Power of the Drum

Also:

Red Earth Festival- tentativeWhenJun 6, 2008WhereOklahoma City, OklahomaDescriptionRed Earth Festival- tentative- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Festival Contact: 405-427-5228 www. redearth.org

Red Earth Festival- tentativeWhenJun 7, 2008WhereOklahoma City, OklahomaDescriptionRed Earth Festival- tentative- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Festival Contact: 405-427-5228 www. redearth.org

Red Earth Festival- tentativeWhenJun 8, 2008WhereOklahoma City, OklahomaDescriptionRed Earth Festival- tentative- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Festival Contact: 405-427-5228 www. redearth.org

Strange eh!

frederica

« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2008, 01:44:48 pm »
If I'm not mistaken Red Earth has always required proof of membership in a Federal or State Recognized Nation. I don't think she has that.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2008, 01:49:41 pm »
Well I see she marked it down as 'tentative'...but its very confusing.

But on a better note...Texas has also been cancelled and removed from her scheduale!

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2008, 08:50:17 pm »
Which doesn't mean she won't go to a private venue like she is in Ohio.  Someone needs to be nice nice to her hosts and act genuinely interested, as hard as it is to do this when your heart burns, it is the only way to trap her.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2008, 10:45:31 pm »
Pure speculation here, but my guess about all the double/triple-booking and schedule conflicts:

She probably tries to set up multiple events for the same day, labels them all "tentative" and then cancels the lower bids and goes to the one that has pre-sold the most tickets. Sets up her options then picks the bigger money maker.

Of course now she's probably also multi-booking because she knows an event may be canceled due to protests and she wants a fall-back position. I expect to see continued double-bookings as more and more of these things get shut down.

frederica

« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2008, 11:47:22 pm »
I think the double booking is right, as she will not be able to get into so of them. Like Red Earth, and I wondering about Bear Butte, is that the same Bear Butte PowWow near Sacred Ground?

Offline bls926

« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2008, 06:07:43 am »
From what I've seen, her schedule changed some time around April 11th. The events in Texas and Oklahoma were dropped and Israel was added. As Al stated, she's probably hesitant to go to areas where there is a large Native population. After the demonstration in Weymouth on April 4th and the protests we've all been making, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to know there would be much larger demonstrations in urban areas like Ft Forth or Dallas or at the Red Earth Powwow. Looks like they're still planning to go to Bear Butte, just on a different date. Instead of the Community Healing Ceremonies on June 12 - 15, they're planning to attend the Spiritual Unity of the Tribes Gathering on June 26 - 29. Holzwarth and her entourage shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Bear Butte. Maybe AIM can be contacted to help with that.

Offline bls926

« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2008, 06:14:45 am »
Which doesn't mean she won't go to a private venue like she is in Ohio.  Someone needs to be nice nice to her hosts and act genuinely interested, as hard as it is to do this when your heart burns, it is the only way to trap her.

As I posted on April 16th . . . When I spoke with Audrey Stone, she stated that Grandmother Drum was not coming to Ohio this year and it's doubtful for next year. When I asked "why?", she said she really didn't want to get into it, but there are "some internal problems".

Edit to add: My original post about my phone calls on April 16th to Rocky Ridge Community Center, Otsego Park, and Audrey Stone is on page 6.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 06:22:18 am by bls926 »