Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651226 times)

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2008, 02:42:16 pm »
Has anyone checked with the Ostego Park in Ohio, lately, this is still listed on her site under her calendar.  See if this person's name comes up at the park.
Alchemy Productions Audrey Stone > > 419-478-6143 or email audreystone@sbcglobal.net
When we spoke with her (politely) she said it was moved to Whitehouse and they were trying to get it moved back to the Park.  It is shown on Sunday only at the Park though.

Mother Day Maumee River Water Blessing Ceremony
WhenSun, May 11, 2pm – 5pmWhereOstego Park, Stone Hall 20000 River Rd. Bowling Green, OH St. Rt. 65 & 235DescriptionMother Day Maumee River Water Blessing Ceremony > > Location: Ostego Park, Stone Hall > > 20000 River Rd. Bowling Green, OH St. Rt. 65 & 235 > > Cost $33 2pm-5pm. > > Children under 16 Free > > Host Sponsor: Alchemy Productions Audrey Stone > > 419-478-6143 or email audreystone@sbcglobal.net
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2008, 03:07:25 pm »
It seems this venue is going ahead from what we can gather...we did not have much success with Ms. Stone on the phone...and even though many spoke to her in a respectful good way...she became highly verbal on the phone and hung up.

But...there will be peaceful protests and media coverage outside any venues that go forward.
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline bls926

« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2008, 03:14:00 pm »
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2008/mar/02/mother-drum-keeps-universal-heartbeat/

Half-Wolf: Seems White Eagle is advertizing for her April 19th 'performance'...but there is an email option at the bottom of the page where many are now contacting.

Also...we've discovered this morning that White Eagle and Jacque Zaleski are in no way linked....so Im glad thats out of the way.

Someone has posted on a couple of the YouTube Grandmother Drum videos that Holzwarth and Zaleski are the same person. Zaleski's name is not given, but the information pertains to her not Holzwarth. Don't know who this is or if the comment can be deleted. Whoever made this comment should probably try to get rid of it. We don't want Holzwarth accusing us of slander or libel. It weakens our argument.

VoicesHeard (15 hours ago)
Rachel Holzworth aka Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman was once the secretary for WRCF - a wiccan orgnization. She stole money from them and opened Church of the Iron oak in Palm Bay florida, another wiccan church. Her husbands name then was Roger Coleman
The City of Palm Bay asked her to prove she was a church she sued them. It went all the way to the US supreme court. The City of Palm Bay won and she had to pay their legal fees $30,000.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2008, 03:34:57 pm »
It seems this information was circulated last night as 'FACT' by some... and not as it was...'something that was being looked into'.

I also hope they can remove their posting....I brought the issue here as I myself was not convinced the two were the same and needed to get other peoples take on the matter....and I agree with you 100%...slander or libel charges or allegations...will not help in any shape or form.

Added note:

Ive just circulated the following...(Im almost sure the poster of this is from MySpace)

If any reader here posted the following:

VoicesHeard (15 hours ago)
Rachel Holzworth aka Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman was once the secretary for WRCF - a wiccan orgnization. She stole money from them and opened Church of the Iron oak in Palm Bay florida, another wiccan church.
Her husbands name then was Roger Coleman
The City of Palm Bay asked her to prove she was a church she sued them. It went all the way to the US supreme court. The City of Palm Bay won and she had to pay their legal fees $30,000.

Could you please see if there is a way to retract the comment? As We are 100% certain Suraj and Zaleski are NOT the same person...it may hinder all our efforts if we were facing a slader/libel charge due to comments made.

With much respect,

Tsissy

Please Circulate.

Lets hope it can be retracted.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 03:40:43 pm by Tsisqua »

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2008, 03:38:03 pm »
I have a question now.  I have been looking at several sites where she previously had information listed and now it is gone from those sites, where does this put us?
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2008, 03:43:24 pm »
Since the info she is removing has already been documented....and much of it is still out there also...(Could she BE on any more sites??)...I dont think this will hinder our efforts in any way...any government/tribal body has been provided with links...BEFORE her changes were made...personally I think this just shows her in a very bad light...but that's just my opinion.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2008, 04:11:02 pm »
A good next move would probably to contact PayPal and let them know about her violations of their user policy (highlighted pertinent info in Bold):

From their user agreement:
-------------------------------

9. Restricted Activities.
9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, or the Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, a User or a third party, you will not:

Breach this Agreement, the Card Processing Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy or any other agreement that you have entered into with PayPal (including a Policy);
Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
Infringe PayPals or any third partys copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
Attempt to double dip during the course of a dispute by receiving or attempting to receive funds from both PayPal and the seller, bank, or credit card company for the same transaction;
Use an anonymizing proxy;
Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities.
Conduct your business or use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to PayPal, a User, a third party or you;
Have a credit score from a credit reporting agency that indicates a high level of risk associated with your use of the Services;
Use your Account or the Services in a manner that PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover reasonably believe to be an abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card association rules;
Allow your Account to have a negative Balance;
Provide yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or help others to do so);
Access the Services from a country that is not included on PayPals permitted countries list.
Disclose or distribute another Users Information to a third party, or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the Users express consent to do so;
Send unsolicited email to a User or use the Services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties;
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information;
Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
Use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with our website or the Services;
Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
Use the Service to test credit card behaviors.
-----------------------------------------------

If anything with enough inquiry her account can get suspended while they investigate. 

I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in surrendering $25.00 to test and see if the "smudge feathers" she's selling are actually Eagle feathers as the picture on her site would indicate.

nighthawk

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2008, 04:52:17 pm »
- removed by author -
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:11:36 am by nighthawk »

Offline bls926

« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2008, 05:21:06 pm »
It seems this venue is going ahead from what we can gather...we did not have much success with Ms. Stone on the phone...and even though many spoke to her in a respectful good way...she became highly verbal on the phone and hung up.

But...there will be peaceful protests and media coverage outside any venues that go forward.

Called The Center for Conscious Living this morning and spoke with Connie. She was under the impression that the event was still taking place at Otsego Park. In fact, she'd received an e-mail from Audrey Stone within the past couple days stating this. She was planning to put the announcement in their church bulletin. I told her that the Park website stated that the event was cancelled. She suggested that I call Audrey Stone.

Decided to call Otsego Park to make sure. Spoke with Mr Munger. He confirmed that the event will not take place at Otsego Park. The Park pulled their sponsorship a while ago. He also confirmed that after they cancelled Holzwarth's reservation, the facility had been reserved under a private individual's name. When he'd discovered this, he cancelled that reservation. I thanked him.

Just got off the phone with Audrey Stone. She confirmed that the event will not take place at Otsego Park. I told her I'd heard that it might be held at the Rocky Ridge Community Center; but when I called and talked to Connie, I'd been told it wasn't going to be there. Stone confirmed that it wasn't going to take place at Rocky Ridge and wanted to know where I'd heard that. I told her I couldn't remember who told me. She said that the Grandmother Drum is not coming to Ohio this year and it's doubtful for next year. Aghast, I asked "why?" She said she really didn't want to get into it, but there are "some internal problems".

nighthawk

« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2008, 05:43:04 pm »
- removed by author -
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:11:24 am by nighthawk »

Offline bls926

« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2008, 05:51:38 pm »
That's what I thought, nighthawk. Don't know anyone who uses Iroquois, not even when speaking of the Confederacy. Haudenosaunee, Haude, Six Nations, 6Nay, but never Iroquois. That ranks right up there with the Cherokee Metis and Seneca Metis.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2008, 06:55:23 pm »
I actually just got into that with someone last weekend and had to explain the Iroquois is a confederacy made up of 6 different nations, the Seneca, the Mohawk, the Cayuga, the Onondaga, the Oneida and the Tuscorora.  These are the people whose confederacy  was used as the model for the original US democracy.  Now their nations are used by a scam artist and her entourage.
-Helen Worischeck

nighthawk

« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2008, 07:02:12 pm »
- removed by author -
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:11:10 am by nighthawk »

Offline bls926

« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2008, 07:07:45 pm »
Half-Wolf: Seems White Eagle is advertizing for her April 19th 'performance'...but there is an email option at the bottom of the page where many are now contacting.

What April 19th performance?

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2008, 07:12:32 pm »
It is on her website as a private function at Walter Reed Memorial Hospital on APril 20th now actually, check it out pn her calendar.
www.whirlingrainbow.com/schedule.htm
-Helen Worischeck