Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 651736 times)

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2008, 11:05:55 pm »
OOPS, sorry, I meant to also say that Metatron is the Arch Angel of ANger and Vengance, he is very hard to find and is thought to be Enoch as mentioned in the Old Testament.  Definitely not the person I would want someone going into a trance to offer me guidance but for $222.00 (strange she uses numbers in multiples) she will lay on the floor and go into a trance to have Metatron give guidance.  OK so the Arch Angel of Anger and Vengance is the one giving guidance, yeah that is what I want for sure.  NOT!!!!!!
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2008, 11:07:29 pm »
White Eagle Medicine Woman aka Suraj Holzwarth, aka Rachel Holzworth, is 'illegally' using Golden Eagle feathers in her costumes and performances. She is also shown in her video's 'smudging' with Hawk feathers.

You can view these video's via Youtube link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iO66TQlY7Ok

Another illegal activity....posted by a protester...this is the whole message:

Date:  Apr 13, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject:  UGENT AND ATTENTION - REPOST AND EMAIL!! 
Body:  *Thanks to Wanbli for doing the footwork on this one, Pearl for the Gov't link!*

Go to this link:

http://www.fws.gov/le/ContactUs.htm

Send Fish and Wildlife a message and let them know:

It has been brought to my attention by the Native American community that this woman who calls herself 'White Eagle Medicine Woman' aka Suraj Holzwarth, aka Rachel Holzworth, is 'illegally' using Golden Eagle feathers in her costumes and performances. She is also shown in her video's 'smudging' with Hawk feathers.

You can view these video's via Youtube link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iO66TQlY7Ok

You can contact her people @

The Whirling Rainbow Foundation c/o Suraj Holzwarth
Po Box 2822 Palmer AK 99645
907 745 5636 Office
thewhirlingrainbowfoundation@gmail.com

Her next appearance is scheduled is April, 20 2008 10am- 1pm

Walter Reed Army Medical Center

6900 Georgia Ave.

NW

Washington, D.C.

20307-5001

Phone: 202-782-3329

Thank-you for looking into this matter

Is there ANYTHING real about this woman?? I fail to see how she has been permitted to continue this injustice for so long.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 11:14:27 pm by Tsisqua »
There are no leaders in Unity

frederica

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2008, 12:05:00 am »
You need victims, like people to complain that they have been defrauded.  The rest of it is difficult. Maybe Wildlife. They got one in Mississiippi fairly recent who was selling herb mixes on the internet advertized to cure all ills + some.  Well they didn't work, people complained  to the Better Business Bureau, after enough complaints it was turned over to the FDA. And they finally got him. The stuff was very pricey also from what I heard. It's harder to get these people investigated as many do not many complain and then they have to do their own investigations. This woman has been looked at for at least 4 years or more. If there wasn't a market for it, she wouldn't be around. We know she is a fraud, apparently the ones paying the money to see don't, or they just see it as entertainment. And that may be the people that are attracted to this don't want to see it. That's what makes it a problem as far as stopping them.

Offline D.J.

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2008, 01:12:08 am »
You can join up at www.myspace.com/istealfromndns

This is a site created for people to join up and gather in a voice.  Then the moderator will take the site directly to this white woman and show her what the Native people are trying to get her to hear.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2008, 09:12:55 am »
The problem is she has been told.  When she was in Weymouth she stated to the audience that it has happened before "She said that she had been challenged before, more than once, by medicine men and chiefs who don’t view her drum, and her rituals as authentic. She talked about being confronted by an aborigine fighter in Australia (I’m not making this up)." Yet still she goes on and the g0vernment does nothing to stop it, of course this is what we have seen for generations now. 
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2008, 09:37:10 am »
By the way if you check into her fee schedules you will find she diverts the money from her 501 c 3 (where she gets tax right offs and matching grants for her travel, etc. you have to break even at the end of the year to be a non profit 501 c 3 and with what she charges she couldn't do that) to her Alaska Wellness Organization or one of her other organizations. I would imagine she then puts in enough to cover half her expenses so our taxes pay the other half and she travels the world filling her pockets with the money she gets paid to the tune of $2500.00 or 60% of the door take whichever is greater + 100% of the merchandise sold.  Pretty good take I would bet, cinsidering the Host organization has to pay the expenses of the performance.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2008, 01:16:44 pm »
From what I gather...this is already being looked into by many concerned people...

Many are questioning the validity of White - - Woman's non-profit 501(c)(3) which raises the question - if she's raking all this money in, where is it going? Let's keep close tabs on this one...does anyone out there privy to the fine details of tax law - or better yet, do we have a tax lawyer in the house...?

The above is taken from the bulletin post of the MySpace Protest Group/page 'White Fraud Eagle'...  www.myspace.com/istealfromndns  which is a group of people...including the original protesters (Deetz etc) who have thus far worked immensly hard to stop White Eagle in her tracks....and are succeeding!

We'll keep an eye this one, I've been told that all functions in OHIO have been shut down (thanks Kim), next stop is at Walter Reed - That's Fed territory - now is the question: will she or will she not bring her feathers to her ice capades show....

Through many people pulling together.... White Eagles venues are being cancelled one by one... many calls are being made...many emails are being sent in protest..and to raise awareness to those who are 'hiring' the services of White Eagle.

Also since White Eagle is in possession of Eagle feathers....many reports have also been passed on to Federal Fish and Wildlife....which is also still ongoing..

There are so many things at question...White Eagle may have been told she was in the wrong before..and she may have met up with protesters before...she too may feel she is above being held accountable for her actions by our people for the sale and theft of our ceremony...and perhaps in those previous situations, the right actions were not taken...it is difficult to know what to do for the best...and we all learn something new daily on dealing with these matters....but I am in hopes that through a combined effort of many people...action will be taken against her this time.

With respect,

Tsissy

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2008, 01:47:14 pm »
Getting tax write offs and matching grants through fraud is something the IRS would be very interested in knowing about, and would affect her nonprofit status. I suggest as many people as possible contact IRS investigators.

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=136337,00.html
"Persons who suspect tax fraud can call the IRS at 1-800-829-0433."

Also
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html
How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

Name and address of the person you are reporting
The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and daytime telephone number
Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.

Frequently Asked Questions - 1.13 IRS Procedures: Reporting Fraud

How to Report Abusive Tax Promotions and/or Promoters:
Complete the referral form which documents the information necessary to report an abusive tax avoidance scheme. The form can be mailed or faxed to the IRS address and fax number on the form.

How to Report Abusive CPAs, Attorneys or Enrolled Agents:
Report suspicious actions by tax professionals to the email address of the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility.

--------------------

If anyone knows of any other ways to report, please post them.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2008, 01:53:07 pm »
I hope you dont mind....but Ive just passed this info on to many people who are trying to stop this woman...

I also just read the following...

Just an excerpt and question from this previous post..... Don't you just wonder what the $3666 covers if you have to pay for transportation, food & lodging? Tell me someone isn't making a fortune here.....

We have received numerous requests from people wanting to travel the entire USA Tour with us and particpate in all the ceremonies, workshops and healing sessions. The GMD USA Tour begins February 8, 2008 in Loveland, Colorado and will close in Vancouver Island, Canada on July 6, 2008. A discounted cost to join this transformational journey with all venues, weekends and healing sessions of our five month tour is $3666 if paid before Febraury 8, 2008.

You must provide your own transportation, food and lodging. Contact our office for details.

This woman is literally raking it in!...Im sure the IRS have much to do here.

frederica

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2008, 02:05:33 pm »
Yep, it takes a long time to shut these people down. I well know she is aware, as people have been on her from the beginning.  Has anyone talked with Walter Reed? Has Wildlife (DOI) been notified  about the feathers. Does anyone have some files or records that can be turned over to the IRS about her funds?  The problem that is frustrating to everyone is you can shut them down here, and they pop up again elsewhere. It's good to so-call hit them in the pocketbook.  Has anyone written their Congressional Representatives or even talked with them about these people? The long term solution is long and hard and very slow. If you look at Brook Medicine Shield, she even has a statement from the Crow Nation disclaiming her, but someone put up a post again that a Congressional website opens with a quote from her. How many responded to that post and wrote the Feds? Al put up a post on Harley Swiftdeer about his military background and a site for fraud, and the FBI to notify. How many followed through with that? If any did it can still take forever for them to investigate, and that is if they chose to do this. Probably depends on how many actual complaints they receive. Then you have to think how much do you want the Government drawn into our affairs? Maybe you can use what is already there, but that is complicated and drawn out. There is no instant answers, is all I am saying, and that is just my opinion.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2008, 02:19:29 pm »
Has anyone talked with Walter Reed?

From what I am aware from the postings of others...yes...although I do not have details...but I can obtain them

Has Wildlife (DOI) been notified about the feathers.

Yes...via many people....this is still ongoing and constant reminders are being sent out via many groups etc

Does anyone have some files or records that can be turned over to the IRS about her funds?

I have no idea about that...but its an idea that needs to be put out there and worked on if the IRS are to take this seriously.

Has anyone written their Congressional Representatives or even talked with them about these people?

Yes...this I have also seen posted...on Saturday this was raised I believe and many took on the task.

Probably depends on how many actual complaints they receive.

I would like to think that if all people are following through...then action will have to be taken.

There is no instant answers, is all I am saying, and that is just my opinion

I appreciate your words and your very valid points made...and it helps put things into perspective...there is still much to be done...and persistence is key...thank you.

Offline D.J.

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2008, 04:00:39 pm »
PLEASE NOTE:

THE OHIO SHOW HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED, IT HAS BECOME A PRIVATE EVENT - so protesters must stay outside, but PROTESTERS MUST STILL MAKE A SHOWING!!

thank you

nighthawk

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2008, 05:22:27 pm »
- removed by author -
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:03:01 am by nighthawk »

frederica

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2008, 05:36:07 pm »
PLEASE NOTE:

THE OHIO SHOW HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED, IT HAS BECOME A PRIVATE EVENT - so protesters must stay outside, but PROTESTERS MUST STILL MAKE A SHOWING!!

thank you
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Has anyone spoken with the local newspapers to tell what the protest is about?

Offline Raven2

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2008, 05:38:23 pm »
One of the things I do IRL is powwow drumming, and all that entails - the cermonies, powwows, singing, staying clean of drugs and booze, respecting and caring for the protocols involved, ... - I consider myself a "newbie" still, going on 3 years of doing this, and from what I know, that drum would have to be destroyed, put in a fire. The person's ashes should be brought back to their family so they can take care of their loved one.

As for her other "tools" (makes me sick to my stomach to think of what she's doing with those things), they need to be taken away from her.

I won't echo things that have been already said here, but I do feel the same way about those eagle feathers (if they're real).

This person has to be stopped. I'm glad to hear of the effect people are having on her events, and the event location hosts are canceling out on her.

Someone else said it can take a long time to stop these fraudsters. It can, but they'll be stopped. Like someone said, I forget who now: "eyes on the prize", that being people like this White - - Woman getting stopped.

simon
--
I do not endorse this web site and forum.