Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 666543 times)

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2008, 09:59:18 am »
If you call and express interest in the event, you will learn the event is now being held at Rock & Ridge Community Center in Whitehouse.  If you call and express your true feelings about this fraud you will get nothing.  It is better to show respect and then demand the respect be shown to you, as my grandfather taught me.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2008, 11:15:10 am »
I have been hunting for this information for weeks again now, and I finally found it.  This is something I had seen and if you look around her Whirling Rainbows enough, you will find she has her payments made to this organization, but here is the info copied from http://www.alaskawomensnetwork.org/groups.html
  Alaska Women of the Wilderness Foundation offers year round wilderness education and spiritual empowerment programs for girls and women to explore and deepen their relationship with themselves, with others and with the earth in a supportive and nurturing atmosphere. Alaska Women of the Wilderness Foundation moves into the next decade and the new millennia with the mission to awaken, honor and celebrate the divine feminine voice of leadership for the healing of the Earth and all beings.
Contact: Alaska Women of the Wilderness Foundation, P.O. Box 773556, Eagle River, AK 99577; Ma Anand Suraj (Rachel Holzwarth) at (907) 688-2226; 1-800-770-2226 (in AK); fax (907) 688-2285; e-mail akwow@alaska.net.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2008, 02:55:45 pm »
Just letting you know of some updates:

Posted by Diana:

Apr 15 2008 6:09 AM

UPDATE ON OHIO EVENT!!!!
I just received a phone call from Neil Munger, the Wood County Park District Director. He informed me that the event being held at Otsego Park was now 'taken care of', and that it would not be happening at their Park. Let me add this background information: I spoke with Mr. Munger yesterday afternoon. As I put in the blog about Ohio, Mr. Munger and the Wood County Park District have always been very open and respectful to us in the native community. They have provided the park and much assistance over the years with the Perrysburg Powwow that is held there. When I spoke with Mr. Munger yesterday afternoon and again voiced my concerns about this event being held on May 11th, he informed me that they had ceased their co-sponsorship of the event once they became aware of the concerns from the native community. They wanted no involvement. However, he was under the impression that was the end of it.
I informed him that I had been told by a close source that Ms. Stone had told them that she had the park reserved by a friend of hers under another name, and that way they could still hold the event there, and get around it. I informed Mr. Munger of what I had heard. He checked, and yes, the day had been reserved by another person. He informed me that he would check on things--especially with this new information that he was not aware of--and would get back with me. Per his phone call to me this morning, that is what had happened. They had, in fact, reserved the park shelter facility in another's name. However, that now was taken care of. That reservation has been cancelled, and Mr. Munger has blocked that day off from being reserved by anyone. Let me add that I received a tip yesterday that Ms. Stone is looking at another venue in this area. I will follow-up on that also. You draw your own conclusions about Ms. Stone being an "innocent" person taking down names and reservation information only.

I'd also like to add. It would be nice for all that had contacted the Wood County Park District to recontact them and thank them for listening. :)

Here's the contact info to make it a bit easier:

Website for Wood County Park District:

http://www.woodcountyparkdistrict.org/staff_listing.htm

Director:
Neil Munger nmunger@wcparks.org 419-353-1897 ext. 103

Added: This was not posted by the member Diana on NAFPS...but on the Protestors Support page http://www.myspace.com/istealfromndns

I dont want to mislead anyone...so I thought it best to make that clear.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 04:25:36 pm by Tsisqua »
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline bls926

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2008, 04:04:03 pm »
Went to Holzwarth's YouTube to see what else had been posted, or if she or any of her supporters had commented to the posts I made on the 12th. She deleted my comments on all three videos. Even Pete Homes AKA Beaver Bob didn't delete my comments when I was protesting his video of Caledonia and other racist videos he had. Suraj Holzwarth has made an enemy. I reposted and will continue to do so. Please go to her videos and make a statement.

bls926 (14 minutes ago)
I left a comment on 4/12, but it's been deleted. Someone doesn't want the truth told. This is what I said: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman is a new age fraud. No one has the right to steal Native culture and spirituality, mix it up with whatever feels good, and sell it. Suraj Holzwarth and her Whirling Rainbows have no right to do what they are doing. She is not Seneca; she has no real ties to any American Indian community. Holzwarth is a fraud. These people need to be stopped.

Offline bls926

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2008, 04:39:08 pm »
Sent an e-mail to the Fish and Wildlife Service. Changed the above message a little. Included a second YouTube link. The one given didn't actually show Holzwarth smudging with the hawk feathers. Wanted to give the FWS as much info as I could. (Also corrected some spelling errors.)

It has been brought to my attention by the Native American community that this woman who calls herself 'White Eagle Medicine Woman' aka Suraj Holzwarth, aka Rachel Holzwarth, is 'illegally' using Golden Eagle feathers in her costumes and performances. She is also shown in her videos 'smudging' with Hawk feathers.

You can view these videos via YouTube link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iO66TQlY7Ok
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h7n6LQfNAhQ

You can contact her people @

The Whirling Rainbow Foundation c/o Suraj Holzwarth
Po Box 2822
Palmer AK 99645
907-745-5636 Office
thewhirlingrainbowfoundation@gmail.com

Her next appearance is scheduled for April 20, 2008 10am-1pm

Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington, D.C.20307-5001
Phone: 202-782-3329

Thank you for looking into this matter.

Bonnie Singleton

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2008, 04:43:36 pm »
Regarding comments being removed...many comments were made over the last few days here: http://whirlingrainbow.com/promo.htm  there's a section on the picture scroll...if you click on MORE....there is a comment section...now last night on my last reading there...there were 56 comments posted...all in protest...there is now only two...both in support of White Eagle.

Offline bls926

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2008, 04:55:47 pm »
I e-mailed the Fish and Wildlife Service 4/14 around 2:00 am.  Received a reply from them yesterday afternoon.

Eagle and hawk feathers???
Sent: Mon 4/14/08 3:45 PM
To:  bls926@msn.com

Dear Bonnie,   

Thank you for your message expressing concern about the use of eagle and hawk feathers.  Our mission is, working with others, to conserve, protect and enhance fish, wildlife, and plants and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people.

The Migratory Bird Treaty Act and the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act make provisions for Native Americans to obtain permits to possess eagle and hawk feathers that will be used for religious purposes.   

Permits to obtain eagle and hawk feathers are issued by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Only enrolled members of a Federally recognized tribe can obtain a permit. The permit authorizes the recipient to receive and possess feathers from the National Eagle Repository for religious purposes

Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement office for review.

Thank you for your interest in our regulations that help protect fish, wildlife, and plants and their habitats.  Please feel free to respond to this message with any further inquiries that you may have regarding this matter

frederica

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2008, 05:01:29 pm »
And Walter Reed has been informed of her, her drum and possible problems with it.  Now they alone have to deal with that.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2008, 07:03:43 pm »
Here is a link to her alluding to the Chickaloons having blessed teh drum, however Gary Harison Tribal Chief says that never happened and that they have torn down the house she had there because she is not welcome in their land

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUQHT6V-2Yk

-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2008, 07:14:18 pm »
bls;
their response was pretty non-commital wasn't it.  I hope you mentioned she has told the Unitarian Universalist Church she is NOT Native, but rather Jewish and Irish.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline bls926

« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2008, 07:59:17 pm »
Wow! Deleted already! My comments from April 12th stayed up a couple days; now they're deleting them within a couple hours. Tried to leave another message, but it looks like she's disabled the Post Comment button. Was going to leave this:

Left a comment on 4/12, which was deleted. Left another one this morning, also deleted. Someone doesn't want the truth told. Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman is a new age fraud. No one has the right to steal Native culture and spirituality, mix it up with whatever feels good, and sell it. Holzwarth and her group have no right to do what they are doing. She is not Seneca; she has no real ties to any American Indian community. Holzwarth is a fraud. These people need to stop.

GrandMother Drum White Eagle
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iO66TQlY7Ok

Earth Pledge
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJALev8aVQ&NR=1

Grandmother Drum Global Heart
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h7n6LQfNAhQ

Offline bls926

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2008, 08:09:21 pm »
Found another video on YouTube about the Grandmother Drum from enlightenedfilms. Was able to leave a comment there.

Grandmother Drum - Awakening the Global Heart
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6eu1w-wDQ

bls926 (11 minutes ago)
Suraj Holzwarth AKA White Eagle Medicine Woman has a YouTube account with three videos. I left a comment on each on 4/12, all three were deleted. Left another one this morning, also deleted. Someone doesn't want the truth told. Holzwarth is a new age fraud. No one has the right to steal Native culture and spirituality, mix it up with whatever feels good, and sell it. She is not Seneca; she has no ties to any American Indian community. She and her group need to stop what they are doing.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2008, 08:21:34 pm »
It sure does seem White Eagle does not wish her followers to know the truth...she must be being kept VERY busy with all the removal of comments!

Offline bls926

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2008, 08:24:13 pm »
Another one from DrKavan; left the same message there.

GrandMother Drum in Tikal for Spring Equinox
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l6_Uw2w1d3E&feature

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2008, 08:27:30 pm »
HOLY COW   HOw many organizations can one woman belong too?  I guess it doesn't matter if they are all scams.  Check this one out.

http://www.butterflyspirit.org/about/board/mfawp_indigenous.html
-Helen Worischeck