Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 665303 times)

Offline bls926

Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #570 on: June 16, 2008, 04:19:34 pm »
This ceremony is taking place on property that belonged to RavenHeart's deceased friend, not the Walks With Burros or Bison Vision property. We know this is outside of Bozeman/Livingston, but that's a big area. Wish it was going to take place at Walks With Burros. That'd be easy to find; they advertise all over Montana.

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #571 on: June 16, 2008, 06:10:42 pm »
If anyone knows where she is touching down, contact FWS in that area, since she is currently under investigation; if she or anyone belonging to Whirling Rainbow who is not native and if they are native with status but without a federal permit from FWS, is found with anything under federal jurisdiction she and Whirling Rainbow are going to be HUGE trouble with Jail sentences as well as fines imposed because it is a second cnviction against whirling rainbow foundation.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #572 on: June 16, 2008, 06:59:44 pm »
We thought it was in that area of Emigrant MT, but never could get any names or verification. It not far from Livingston.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #573 on: June 16, 2008, 07:05:55 pm »
If people out there can watch for her RV and trailer (both white in color) trailer plate # 1650SK(the Alakska plate is solid yellow) and Fleetwood RV plate # EEW791(the Alaska plate is white mountains with a Blue top and yellow bottom)
-Helen Worischeck

Offline mtig49

« Reply #574 on: June 16, 2008, 08:49:39 pm »
no one knows  a address?
"Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have."

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #575 on: June 16, 2008, 09:58:30 pm »
not for the woman whose property the ceremony is on.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Cat

« Reply #576 on: June 24, 2008, 08:27:25 pm »
Catching up here..this was sent to me (what a load of crap)- so here it is... We were also going to go confront her in Montana but were never able to find out where she was.....
Cat

Beloved Family,   

The GrandMother Drum International Peace Projects culminates its six month 2008 Healing Waters Tours with a worldwide drum to sound the new Cosmic Tone and anchoring the seeds of the Thousand.Years of Peace.   After an amazing a transformative month in Israel and Egypt (more in coming newsletters) The Whirling Rainbow family and GrandMother Drum joins with three other groups around the Four Directions of Yellowstone in Montana and Wyoming to seed the cosmic tone in the Heartlands of America. Over twenty of the GrandMother Drum Projects Community " Mother Drums" worldwide will also be joining us.   

Judith Moore in New Mexico (http://www.cropcirclesrevealed.com/) received information about June 21st at noon in your area being the Time Shift in the Galactic  Mayan Calendar. She was told by the 13 Grandmothers that a note would go out creating the sound harmonic that would shift the Earth into the new dimension on that day.

When we held ceremonies at the Temple of the Jaguar in 2007 and activated GrandMother Drum with the Mayan Elders, they commented on GrandMother Drum immediately by saying,  "We heard the Cosmic Tone."   We are honored to sound this octave and celebrate the seeding of what the Hopis have referred to as the Thousand Years of Peace. The time is now to sound with Mother Earth's new Heartbeat! The time of peace is now.   Please join us as light workers of the Earth unite in hearts at noon on June 21st 2008 with the intention of shifting Gaia into her New Form of Love, Oneness,  Peace and Harmony.

WORLDWIDE DRUM TO SOUND THE TONE JUNE 21, 2008 12 noon ( your time) 

Judith Moore describes the energies for June 21 by my the Mayan count of 5 CHUEN 15 MOAN.  CHUEN is the monkey and humor so keep it light and enjoy the experience as you participate to become the tone which raises your frequencies to match the new tone.

She received information that the Time Shift spoken of in the Galactic Mayan ca lender will happen on June 21st, 2008 when the harmonic overtone is created. One overtone aligns all the galactic suns, solar codes and the One Harmonic of Source.  There is an essential need for one vibration on this planet to be attuned through the consciousness of the lightbodies that have reached a capacity for harmonic union. Through this communion of souls Earth will be lifted beyond the risk of exceeding her limits to stabilize. There must be one harmonic overtone generated from the masses of Awakened Beings. 

This one harmonic overtone must be calibrated in a wave that moves across the planet to create one tone at noon June 21st 2008. One overtone must be created simultaneously to the opening of a solar code from the Great Central Sun. That solar code creates a new language pattern  of quantum mechanics, quantum energy planes. 

The tone must be communicated through the Galactic Grail Unified field in harmonic overtone. This tone will be communicated through superconsciousness to six billion humans on the planet creating a wave form that accelerates the space/time continuum of Earth.'

Feel free to use sound, prayer, visualization as your heart calls.Just go into stillness,into your heart and you will hear the note that unites us all in the One Love.  If possible organize groups to meet at that time to amplify the energy.   

Other Groups Activating at Yellowstone: The Global Eden Event: Gathering of One

http://www.thegatheringofone.com/

Medicine Wheel Ceremonies: Benny Le Beau  " Blue Thunder http://www.shrinesandsacredsites.com/teton/events.htm

2008 Rainbow Gathering:

http://www.welcomehere.org/gathering_of_the_tribes/annual/

Peace in the Water

World Unified Prayer JUNE 20, 2008

PLEASE JOIN US DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE, 2008 (AND PARTICULARLY ON JUNE 20),  AS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD COME TOGETHER TO BRING PEACE IN THE WATER.
For 33 days between May 30 - July 2, 2008, people of all walks of life, from all around the planet are taking time each day to visualize, meditate, sing and pray  a new global vision for clean, clear, peaceful waters with whales,  dolphins and all vital marine life swimming free. 
The 2008 Peace in the Water project will peak on June 20 with a World Unified Prayer for PEACE in the WATER. We invite you to join us on this global adventure in consciousness - in whatever way you feel inspired - as we discover once again how incredibly powerful we are when we come together, in peace, for the greater good of all.

1.   FEEL IT - Do something each day that brings you into a state of good feeling connection with the element of water and with the energy of Cetaceans. Anything - from surfing, to singing, to sitting meditation.
2.   SEE IT - In this state of connectedness, focus your attention on an image of pure vibrancy in our oceans. See whales and dolphins swimming free in clean, safe water. Visualize our planet's waterways filled with light and pure vitality.
3.   LIVE IT - Ask yourself how best you can bring this vision of Peace into your day, your life, your creative work in the world... Then simply do it!

We know that it only takes a fraction of 1% of a population to create a tangible shift in consciousness of an entire area... so let us take this moment to collectively choose a world of peace... NOW.

A Unified Prayerful Intention

The following prayerful intention shared with us by our close friend and Pod member, Nikita Gearing, truly reflects the essence of our prayer for PEACE in the WATER. We invite ALL who feel inspired to join us in the coming days as we bring these beautiful words into our meditation, visualization and prayerful action in the world ... and the water. SO BE IT!

TOGETHER WE CREATE

Prayerful intention for ‘Peace in the Water', June 20th, 2008.
By Nikita Gearing ~ http://www.nikitagearing.com/

I close my eyes and Breathe,
Breathe In and Breathe out,
Conscious Breaths filled with my intentions of Peace.
I open my eyes this day and remember that Peace is my choice and my gift.
I send my Hearts deepest Gratitude to the Waters of our planet.
I intend now that all the waters of our planet are healed, clear of any disharmony and vibrating in the highest frequency of Peace and Oneness.
I intend that all creatures of the Water are safe and being honored by our tribe known as Humanity.
I see the whales, the dolphins and all creatures of the Ocean swimming freely, in clear pure oceans. I honor our Sisters and Brothers of the Seas and remember that they are a part of our Earth family, our global tribe.
I am grateful that all Humans awaken to the interconnectedness of life and now act from a place of honoring all life.
I fill myself with Gratitude and send this vibrational song into the waters of our planet, into the Oceans and to all of life that lives within the Water.
I remember that I am a creator and I choose this day to create Peace in the Water.
I close my eyes and Breathe,
Breathe In and Breathe out,
Conscious Breaths filled with my intentions of Peace.
I am Grateful that there is now Peace in the Water.
So Be It.

frederica

« Reply #577 on: June 24, 2008, 08:59:06 pm »
So she has moved  to the area of Boulder WY. That's in the middle of nowhere, mostly ranches.  Looks like they put that on private land also.  No Bear Butte.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #578 on: June 24, 2008, 09:27:24 pm »
She has gone underground to private land.  If everyone keeps their ears open and starts watching the new agers around them she will be found.
I thnk she realized she got caught with her fingers in the pie that belonged to the grandmothers, but not her grandmother.  So she is now hiding so she doesn't get whipped out behind the woodshed.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline bls926

« Reply #579 on: June 24, 2008, 10:14:34 pm »
That whole news letter was about last weekend, summer solstice. There isn't any mention of this coming weekend at Bear Butte, June 26 thru 29. From what I've been told, the organizers of that gathering have told Holzwarth she may only attend as a private individual and cannot wear her regalia or play her drum. In addition, she was told not to advertise the fact that she was going to be there. If she attends, it will be as Rachel/Suraj Holzwarth and nothing more.

frederica

« Reply #580 on: June 25, 2008, 02:41:50 am »
She has the gathering of the tribes down July 1-7.  Says to ignore rumors of cancellatiion. That the one that is on the Ranch outside of Boulder WY.    http://www.welcomehere.org/gathering_of_the_tribes/annual/

Offline bls926

« Reply #581 on: June 25, 2008, 03:00:47 am »
This is the Rainbow Family (another group of twinkies), not Holzwarth's Whirling Rainbow Foundation. I think people have been getting them confused. That's probably why they had to say, "Ignore all rumors of cancellation or organization!" Holzwarth's group has had a detrimental effect on the Rainbow Family. Ah, too bad, so sad. LOL

Info on the Rainbow Family of Living Light
http://welcomehere.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Offline porkypine

• Fort Hall, ID
« Reply #582 on: June 25, 2008, 04:38:37 am »
If what I've heard is true that she has someones ashes in that drum. Then I would think that the health department could stop her.  Playing that drum all over sends those fine ashes over the viewers/audience - and that can't be something that the general public would want.  Personally, that disturbs me greatly that she spreading those ashes all over the place in that way...

Can the Health Department put a stop to that drum?
Get used to it... I CAN NOT type worth a darn.. lol

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #583 on: June 25, 2008, 10:35:12 am »
The only way to stop her with the ashes is at the border when she crosses international lines.
Anyone who knows when she is crossing and at which border can notify the officials of the country she is entering.  Tell them to check her for feathers (mention she has a federal record for this in the US) and also human remains in the drum.  Cremation remains are considered human remains (think about that if you keep a loved one in an urn on your mantle).
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #584 on: June 25, 2008, 01:56:51 pm »
Cremations are considered movable property. Have to be in a sealed container with no chance of leakage. Have to have permission from Country Consulate to cross International Borders. Many companies such as UPS and FedX will not ship due to possible leakage. I still can't figure how she has this in the drum, either it is in a container or she is not telling people it is there. So all you can do is notify.