Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 665377 times)

Offline mtig49

Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #360 on: May 05, 2008, 05:14:01 pm »
he whole time we where in the meeting it was like she needed control of the situation, thats why she chose the time, place, the moderator, that no camcorders or pictures and that is why she spoke after everyone else. She never answered anyones questions out right. But even though she tried to be in control it really threw her off guard when the vet. handed her tobacco and asked her to find herself stop trying to be some thing she not. (She look like she and no clue about how to handle tobacco, fun for someone rise in her native ways. LIE!)
"Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have."

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #361 on: May 05, 2008, 05:24:22 pm »
Our Native American Vet President got the best response of the evening.  He was standing guard on the east gate (I believe) and came to the exact oposite side of the circle (she was on the west side of the circle), offered the tobacco tie, when she put out her right hand he had to correct her and tell her to take it in her left hand.  She looked completely puzzled.  He then told her to find her own self, her own way and not steal ours.  She held it in her hand fingering it to try and figure out what was inside, as he walked away to a robust round of applause, instead of our general agreement of 'AHO" heard throughout the entire evening.  Way to go!!!  I still smile thinking of his steps.  Anyhow, I watched carefully as she untied the bundle and her puzzled look when she saw the tobacco.  She looked at it as though it was a completely foriegn substance, as a young child who has an unfamiliar food placed on the plate before them and pushes it around with a fork trying to figure out what it is.
This from someone who was"raised in the Seneca tradition".
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline mtig49

« Reply #362 on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:45 pm »
My wife and i was thinking that next time we should include white Ego woman's henchman/minion (sam) that the same thing for them. have Fish and wildlife check them and everything else we had White Ego Woman agree also
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 05:52:46 pm by mtig49 »

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #363 on: May 05, 2008, 06:23:34 pm »
Good idea.  Let's find out where they are next.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #364 on: May 05, 2008, 07:18:47 pm »
I was jst thinking.  She made commitments to all the people who paid $3,666.00 who are on tour with her to make all these stops along the way; you know she isn't going to give back any money to them, how is she going to fulfil her obligations to them if she is cancelling all these shows.
-Helen Worischeck

frederica

« Reply #365 on: May 05, 2008, 09:05:11 pm »
I remember reading that, and forgot it. But was wondering then what kind of world is that were you pay someone over $3000 to be in their company.  Let alone someone that would charge money to people to be in there company. That is amazing and beyond me.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #366 on: May 05, 2008, 09:41:41 pm »
That is White EGO (or is it EVIL) Rachel Woman
-Helen Worischeck

Offline mtig49

« Reply #367 on: May 05, 2008, 11:39:44 pm »
I have one of White ego womans minions or herself commenting on my tubevideos. you should read them for a laugh Last time i was told a woman was get that much $$$ for her company there was more than just talking going on!

half wolf my wife wanted you to look at some thing she did to day
http://my-little-native.deviantart.com/art/White-ego-women-FRAUD-84850512
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:41:44 pm by mtig49 »

Offline mtig49

« Reply #368 on: May 06, 2008, 12:49:45 am »
just uploaded some more pics of the michigan protest

http://mitg.deviantart.com/

Offline tall wolf

« Reply #369 on: May 07, 2008, 12:05:17 am »

Everyone did great last weekend , really stirred up the ones on the otherside. The michigan protesters were effective. I know that none of you know me, and I understand there is no reason to truust what I say, I have some inside connections with these people. Edward, the man in the video , the host and co-founder of the Center in Oxford, MI. trys to be honest and a good person, His wife Annette has made many angery with her self rightous attitude. Many believe they run scams, What is know about this elder he refers to as George. I know there is reason to keep things selective. but if you want more support.....well......
This coming weekend Rachel is still going to be at the Center in Oxford, for a pray performance, the tickets are $40, to pray , UNREAL.  are people going to be there again to watch her, she is incrediably arrogant and the way she talks about the "poor injured Native" is patronizing and demaning. So much of what you all have said is right on.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #370 on: May 07, 2008, 12:40:54 am »
I just found an interview she had you will love it!!!!!  http://www.mysticpopmagazine.com/newsite/Nov-Dec%2007%20issue/page42.html
Devra:
"What is your ultimate  goal with your drum and your work?"
Suraj:
"That's a great question.  I don't think I've asked that.  I like people to ask me questions that suprise me.  I feel like I'm living in the goal.  There's no destiny but the moment itself, FOR ME. ... That's really the Native American Medicine way that I follow. ... and that is in our Native way"

WOW! It is all for her!  ANd then to say that it is Native American Medicine.  She told the community in Michigan she did not represent what she did as Native American.  It was made up by her and her followers.  So why did she say it was Native in the Interview with Mysticpopmagazine?  Proof of her lies continues.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline mtig49

« Reply #371 on: May 07, 2008, 12:57:58 am »
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it???

A quote from Adolf Hitler
A lot of people have call this man a lot of thinks but i don't think anyone as ever called him stupid
maybe one lier can see the mistakes for another!

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #372 on: May 07, 2008, 01:21:18 am »
I was just made aware that she has CDs at Target.  I for one am writing them right now to voice my opinion and tell them I will not shop there until they pull ALL her CDs off the shelves.  If enough of us write in they will listen.  Write In campaigns do work.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

-Helen Worischeck

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #374 on: May 07, 2008, 01:49:55 am »
The more people who write in and tell them of your feelinga the better!
Here is what I told them:

"This letter is regarding your corporate policies.
I have recently been made aware you are selling CDs created by a fraud, who sells herself as Native American, although she is not.  She is selling our religion, this practice would not be allowed by any other religion, and we are actively pursuing her on this.
Her eagle feathers and the eagle wings shown on her CDs have been confiscated by the Fish and Wildlife Service, where she is still currently under investigation.  If she were Native American she would have been able to obtain the correct permit to posess these feathers.  This simple fact proves her to act in felonious/criminal activities.
Her imitation of an eagle, our national icon, in her DVD is denegrating and demaning to the entire country of the United States of America; as is her imitation on the CDs of an entire culture upon whose blood this land is founded.
Most of her "prayerformances" have been canceled by their sponsors upon discovery of the defrauding scam, before she came to their location and caused any issues in their comunities with her fraudulent activities.
Her stories have changed (as has her website) to suit her purposes.  There is documented proof available to any who need this.
I am contacting the Native American Community across the United States and Canada and telling them of this situation. 
I personally will not shop at your stores again until all of Rachel Holzwarth(her real name filed with Fish and Wildlife), aka Suraj Holzwarth, aka Ma Anand Suraj, aka White Eagle Medicine Woman's CDs are taken off your shelves and website and no longer offered for sale by your corporation!  I am requesting this boycot action of all my friends and family.  I will make your actions public knowledge."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 01:01:53 pm by Half-Wolf »
-Helen Worischeck