Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 665377 times)

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2008, 08:40:50 pm »
bls926...thank you for your persistence...Ive also posted these Utube video addressed for others to visit and make comments.

Half Wolf...this woman is EVERYWHERE....its crazy!
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline bls926

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2008, 08:46:03 pm »
Wow! Deleted already! My comments from April 12th stayed up a couple days; now they're deleting them within a couple hours. Tried to leave another message, but it looks like she's disabled the Post Comment button.
I guess it's just my IP that's been disabled. I see others are able to post comments on Holzwarth's videos, but I still can't. That's bad. Like I said before, Beaver Bob didn't even delete my comments or ban my IP. In hindsight he probably wishes he had. Not only was his Caledonia video removed from YouTube and LifeLogger, but he was banned from both. I can be very persistent.

frederica

« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2008, 08:55:03 pm »
Half Wolf, Wildlife will do it's own investigation, and that will take a while. They never commit. Some of these organizations she lists are deflunk. She is a Honorary Elder of the Western Band of Cherokee, what is that. Turtle Tracks hasn't been around for a while. And there is reference to Brooke Medicine Eagle, that says a lot. There still are some comments not deleted, but she's not going to let anything stay up that might hurt her business. And that is a business/performance. She still gives me the creeps.

Offline bls926

« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2008, 09:16:14 pm »
Drums of Peace

Added: 04 March 2008
at the 2004 Earthdance, Laytonville, ca. over 4,000 people gathered to form the worlds largest Drum circle led by Mickey heart. We were all blessed to have the Traveling 'Grandmother Drum' sponsored by Native Soul Productions at the EarthDance to add to the drums for peace.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQHT6V-2Yk&feature

First to add a comment.

bls926 (3 minutes ago)
Suraj Holzwarth AKA White Eagle Medicine Woman has a YouTube account with three videos. I left a comment on each on 4/12, all three were deleted. Left another one this morning, also deleted. Someone doesn't want the truth told. Holzwarth is a new age fraud. No one has the right to steal Native culture and spirituality, mix it up with whatever feels good, and sell it. She is not Seneca; she has no ties to any American Indian community. She and her group need to stop what they are doing.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2008, 09:31:10 pm »
Well….it seems Rachel Holzwarth is guilty as ever of fraud. If this information is correct, according to the Alaskan Dept. of Commerce’s website the “Alaskan Women of the Wilderness Foundation??? founded by president Rachel Holzwarth (aka Suraj aka White Eagle Medicine Woman) was INVOLUNTARILY DISSOLVED March 3, 1999!!! It doesn’t exist legally as a non-profit corporation anymore.
https://myalaska.state.ak.us/business/soskb/Corp.asp?255869

Not hard to set up a bank account as Rachel Holzwarth dba (doing business as) Alaskan Women of the Wilderness Foundation.

Whirling Rainbow does exist legally so far, but went into effect in November of ‘04. This time registered to Suraj Holzwarth. The main office is listed as being in Anchorage.
https://myalaska.state.ak.us/business/soskb/Corp.asp?296160#

If anyone’s goin’ to see her I wonder how she would respond to asking potential bookings to send payments to a non-profit org that’s been legally dissolved for over 9 years.

There’s PDF copies of the paperwork filed for each non-profit available. Only one Biennial report ever filed for the Women of the Wilderness foundation and none for Whirling Rainbow.

In the case of the Women of the Wilderness foundation the PO box listed for payment on Whirling Rainbow remains the same. Holzwarth lists the PO Box as her address and the address of the foundation is the home address of one of the directors Karen Stulting (and most like Holzwarth’s home address as well)

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2008, 09:34:01 pm »
Where does she claim to be a "Honorary Cherokee Elder"? we contacted the Cherokee and the Western Band is actually not even recognized by the Cherokee.  Needless to say the Cherokee are upset to learn someone is selling their medicine as she says on her website, so I would imagine they will take that on themself, however her fraud is something I have someone looking into so I need to know where this is published.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2008, 09:36:17 pm »
She is a Honorary Elder of the Western Band of Cherokee

Well heck...I thought she claimed to be Seneca? What has she to do with the WBC? Dang...that just brings me back to her quote of healing the pain of the Cherokee people and the suffering of the Trail Of Tears....this woman is no good!

Anyways...I have just sent an email to the Tahlequah office to try to get someone from WBC to confirm the claim...

Here's the contact details if anyone else should like to do the same:

Cherokee Nation
Attn: (Department Name)
P. O. Box 948
Tahlequah, OK 74465
918-453-5000
(OK Toll Free) 1-800-256-0671

Also if you go to: http://www.cherokee.org/   there is an option to contact the office.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2008, 09:44:47 pm »
Superdog...I have passed this info onto to the many groups working on this who will look into the info...what good find!

frederica

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2008, 09:45:48 pm »
The website you put up butterflyspirit. scroll down to Advisory Boards. where Turtle Tracks is mentioned. She also claims to have been adopted by the Athabascan, Yupik and Aleut.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:47:24 pm by frederica »

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2008, 10:03:56 pm »
DANG! How many more!!?

For the Athabascan:

Council of Tribal Government (this was all I could find)
Contact: Ben Stevens Telephone: 907-662-2587 Fax: 907-662-3333

For the Yupik:

President = Ronald Wassillie

Vice-President = Raymond Wassillie

Treasure = Agnes Rychnovsky

Secretary = Gladys Askoak

Phone Number (907) 571-1410
Fax Number (907) 571-1537
Address :Newhalen Tribal Council
Newhalen, AK P.O. Box 207, 99606

And for the Aleut:

Eastern Aleutian Tribes.
Administrative Office.
3380 “C??? Street, Suite 100.
Anchorage, Alaska 99503.
Phone: (907) 277-1440.
Fax: (907) 277-1446

Offline bls926

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2008, 10:25:42 pm »
Another e-mail to the Fish and Wildlife Service.

RE: Eagle and hawk feathers???
Sent: Tue 4/15/08 5:14 PM
To:  r9le_www@fws.gov

Thank you for your prompt reply to my e-mail. I should have given you more details. White Eagle Medicine Woman aka Suraj Holzwarth was born Rachel Holzwarth. She claims to be Seneca and Celtic. Don't know about the Celtic part, but she is not Seneca. In an earlier bio, she stated that she is Seneca because she dreamed she was. She is not American Indian, neither does she have ties to any American Indian community. She lies in her promotional videos, stating that she has the backing of Alaskan Natives and other tribes. She is a white woman who is guilty of cultural theft. I don't know how the eagle and hawk feathers came to be in her possession, but she has no legal, ethical, spiritual, or moral right to have them.

Please look into this matter at your earliest convenience. She is currently touring the United States conducting performances and making a mockery of Native spirituality. Her itinerary states that she will be in Israel from May 13 - 17 for the Spirit Film Festival in Tel Aviv and again June 6 - 9 for the Lev Tahor Sacred Music Festival also in Tel Aviv. If these performances are like the events she stages here in the United States, that means she will be taking the golden eagle feathers and hawk feathers out of the country. While many have waited years to obtain feathers from the Repository and have been jailed and/or fined for obtaining their feathers by other means, Holzwarth is able to do as she pleases. She feels no remorse at having stolen Native spirituality, mixing it with whatever feels good, and selling it. She obviously feels that she is above the law as well. She is not American Indian, but has sacred feathers. We are all very upset with what is going on. If there is any additional information you need, please contact me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bonnie Singleton

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2008, 11:47:43 pm »
Apr 15 2008 4:00 PM
She once was the secretary of WRCF its a wican orgnization . She stole money from them and opened Church of the Iron oak in Palm Bay florida .A wican church Her husbands name then was Roger Coleman

The City of palm bay asked her to prove she was a church she sued them . It went all the way to the US supreme court. The city of palm bay won and she had to pay their legal fees $30,000 . She ran and left her husband to face the bills .

Now this is who this scammer is .. Get at her ...

The scammer has looong history of taking money. More info will be coming. got a goooood source on her .

Spread the word to all venues ...

google search

palm bay florida legal church of the iron oak

wanbli

Which would indicate White Eagles name used to be Jacque Zaleski

There is a picture of this Zaleski woman in The Magazine of South Florida, number 629, pages 8-13, October 29, 1995...but Im struggling to locate it to varify all of the above...can anyone help? All I can find is written articles...

http://www.ironoak.org/articles/titusvil.html

http://www.ironoak.org/articles/athans.html

http://forerunner.com/ccbc/X0018_Puritans_and_Witches.html

http://www.ki4u.com/nuclearsurvival/states/az.htm

Way down near the bottom...

Windtree's Summerland Monastery
An Eco-Village
Here in Arizona there are no zoning laws, no building codes, and the entire parcel of land that is WindTree was stamped tax-free on January 22, 1997. (I thought this was a great 50th birthday present). However, being so fragile, the land must be viciously protected, and as such, the requirements to permanently live here have to be very, very stringent.

We have had to spend countless hours agonizing over the legal requirements of Summerland, based not only on what we as individuals thought would be nice, but also over what the corporations stand for, what the monastery really represents, to us, to the Pagan community, and to the IRS specifically.

This is a serious spiritual, mundane, and legal undertaking...and asking for 1,240 acres of tax-free land is not a joke. Neither is asking to never again have money to spend as we would want. One does not take on a vow of poverty on a lark. We have had to put aside so much of our own emotions to do this job. Our Goddess has constantly tested us; She is present every day in all that we do, listening to all that we say.

Being out of the rush, rush life of a "normal American" makes me realize why the group I taught for years I called "Shaman's Trail"...the path of the Shaman. I relate to that path. I am a wounded healer. I am a Shaman.

This has been a real time of self-examination. Like Buddha, I have had to give up those I loved to take this path (the latest sacrifice was contact with my dear daughter and her family, whom I have always adored). Don also gave up things he loved. That's what commitment to our Crone Goddess means; strip away what you don't need so that rebirth can take place.

Please tell anyone wanting to read the requirements of Summerland Monastery that we will be happy to mail them if they just ask us for them.

In Her Service,
Jacque "Omi" Zaleski
WindTree Ranch

Facilitating Minister: Rev. Jacque Zaleski, MS
LandsKeeper: Don Mackenzie
Mail Forwarding Address:
Rural Route 2 Box 1,
Douglas, AZ 85607-9802
Voice Mail: 520-364-4611;
WindTreeRh@aol.com

http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usfl&c=cases&id=1893

(The above you may wish to view the cached version)

www.rosencomet.com/starwood/starlist.html

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/realmofstorms/home/Chron/Chapter04-Paganism_WiccaandtheJudicialSystem.htm

http://www.summerlandmonastery.org/

http://www.summerlandmonastery.org/SM-main.php there are pictures here of this woman...but very small....but in comparason with her other pictures...there is a similarity.

Added: The telephone details etc for Wind tree ranch are:

Jacquie or Don Mackenzie
4200 E Summerland Rd
Douglas, Arizona 85607-5271 United States
Phone: 520-364-4611

http://directory.ic.org/records/?action=view&page=view&record_id=2607

But Im presuming the ranch has been sold as I also found:

533 11th St.
Douglas, AZ 85607
Phone: 520-364-4611
E-mail: desertshaman@yahoo.com

Description: An internet service providing slow, sensitive, caring personal estate liquidation.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:22:45 am by Tsisqua »

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2008, 12:27:41 am »
Ive just heard that the Walter Reed event has been cancelled!

frederica

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2008, 12:58:20 am »
Good for Walter Reed. I not sure your are talking of the same person in Flordia as this woman.  Zaleski was 48 in l995 when all that Wiccan stuff was going on.  This woman is now 48 or 49 as she was 19 in 1979. She does claim to be a Priestess of the Strega Wiccan. And I don't know much about them, but didn't think you could be both. But she is multiple things anyway. Katherine knows more about that. These may be 2 different people. Need a lot more information.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2008, 01:13:40 am »
Excellent about Walter Reed!

I did finally hear back from one of the PA event organizers, but it was only a vague question about whether I had personally attended the event, from someone named Honey.

I am skeptical about whether Holzwarth is the same person as Zaleski. The pictures of Zaleski are small, but to me she looks older than Holzwarth. I would like to hear more details and evidence from the person who believes they are the same person.

I remember reading in a number of newsletters about the Iron Oak court cases, and the large amount of mainstream press that surrounded the many-years long problems between Iron Oak and the local community, but it's been too long ago for me to remember if I saw a picture of her. I will have a friend dig through the zine archives here and see if we can find a picture. It would help if we could remember the name of their newsletter at the time. Maybe I can find it on the website.

Again, though, I am skeptical that it's the same woman.