Author Topic: Kayatipis UK  (Read 5520 times)

Offline TimberlineWarrior

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Kayatipis UK
« on: May 25, 2005, 05:45:54 pm »
There is a local firm (?/seems to be 2 men) suddenly appeared that offers tipi retreats and workshops Goes under the name of kayatipi and this is a link to their site http://kayatipi.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/index.jhtml.
My wife has been mailing them about the workshops and these are the mails that have been passing back and forth..

Hi, I just stumbled across your site and was wondering if you could tell me a little more about your activities.  I am especially interested in Native American things.  Are you Native Americans?  It all sounds really interesting and I should like to know more if that is possible please?

Love and Light, Jan

I have attached details of our open day which would be a great way to find out what we do. Our teachers are Native American but we are not.
Nyah Weh Scanno
Geoff
Kaya Drums Ltd
www.kayadrums.com

I am so sad............ :0(  I cant make your open day due to other commitments, we will be on holiday.  I hope I am not being a nusiance here but could you please tell me what tribe your Native American teachers are from, I have met a Cherokee half-blood and was facinated with the tales they tell.  Also could you tell me what workshops you run and how often (Native American ones that is)  I have always wanted to take part in a Sweat Lodge, do you run these?  Oh I am so excited................please let me know :0)  
Blessings, Jan

My first Teacher was a Sioux and now I see Bob Nitsch of the Seneca every year when he comes over. I have a Shamanic Day at the site on 2nd July. Native American days we take to schools so maybe we can take it to your local school!!!
Nyah Weh Scanno
Geoff
Kaya Drums Ltd

More research to follow, but has anyone heard of Bob Nitsch?

^..^

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Kayatipis UK
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 10:57:14 pm »

Offline sox

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • My Music
Re: Kayatipis UK
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 05:21:23 pm »
Both those web sites seem to have disappeared Timberline....
What did you do to them?....lol

bobby
"Trust me, I'm a professional"